Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment (49226 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by otokx(m): 5:49am On Dec 11, 2014
rhymz:
abeg stop writing nonsense because you are angry, what do you mean by 900k can not pay the rent in a decent place in Lagos, where exactly do you live in Lagos, Banana Island...... Scheeew.

Don't mind the chap; 900k can change the lives of many a Nigerian that is why sports betting is becoming so popular.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by madjune(m): 5:54am On Dec 11, 2014
If what I'm reading is true, then why do we have Amaechi there?
Where are his monies to support Buhari?
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Phantomine(m): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2014
It's a real shame! What kind of change does Atiku want to effect now? That means OBJ was very right with his allegation in his recent book that Atiku began the corrupting of the Nigerian senate in 1999 with $5,000. undecided
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2014
And you think that the person spending the dollars is a Father Christmas.All these politicians are business men who must always demand returns on investment. Nigerians should brace up for more serious looting of our treasury especially if Aso Rock has a new tenant. I'd rather settle for the 'devil' I know than the one I don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by zudozz: 6:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Our Money, Port Money, Intel Money ONe Money, ATIKWU Habubakar.....People wey dem supposee handcuff go trow inside dungeon dey flaunt hard currency wey dem steal come still dey tell una 2 vote 4 them make dem go empty d treasury!

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by seunlayi(m): 6:01am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
Another perspective, also from Facebook:

PARTY HAS BEGUN IN ASO ROCK!

Why is the PDP so interested in making Abubakar Atiku win the APC primaries? Is it true that the PDP has made millions of dollars available for Atiku to ‘help’ him coast to victory? Is it true that a modest celebration has begun in Aso-Rock as indications are growing
stronger that Atiku Abubakar may clinch the APC nomination? Are these guys human beings? If the PDP is partly bankrolling Atiku for this process, then we are in trouble as a nation.

WinsomeX:

[b]PARTY HAS BEGUN IN ASO ROCK!

Why is the PDP so interested in making Abubakar Atiku win the APC primaries? Is it true that the PDP has made millions of dollars available for Atiku to ‘help’ him coast to victory? Is it true that a modest celebration has begun in Aso-Rock as indications are growing
stronger that Atiku Abubakar may clinch the APC nomination? Are these guys human beings? If the PDP is partly bankrolling Atiku for this process, then we are in trouble as a nation.

[/b]
WinsomeX:

stop saying thrash. is it PDP that gave them money to share here in Ibadan also where lots of money was flowing around? it was very dramatic as highest bidder won after doubling the money paid to the delegates by the two other contestants. same mindset of people in different political group with same agenda to fool people, loot ............

5 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2014
kristonium:
Let him share pounds,he will not win!

U DONT KNOW ANYTHING....JUST CONTINUE TO DECEIVE YASEF. WHO TOLD U BUHARI CAN STAND ATIKU ON NIGERIAS POLITICS?
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Agbegilodo: 6:07am On Dec 11, 2014
rhymz:
abeg stop writing nonsense because you are angry, what do you mean by 900k can not pay the rent in a decent place in Lagos, where exactly do you live in Lagos, Banana Island...... Scheeew.
you need to read people's quotes properly before replying in "anger". Do you understand what " family accommodation" means?? Please my comments were for those living in "decent" places and not "face me - I face you" quarters..... Take N900K and try to rent a 2 or 3 bedroom flat in a decent area in Mainland (I won't even mention Lekki.... And you making reference to Banana Island..... Ignorance at it's best......Scheeeeeeeeeewwwww...... angry

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:10am On Dec 11, 2014
BUHARI & HIS SUPPORTERS LL NEVER STOP TO AMUSE PEOPLE WITH THEIR PURE PROPAGANDA & BLACKMAIL. I JUST HOPE THE WONT RESULT TO FIGHT AT THE END OF THE DAY CUS THEY R ALWAYS LOSERS BUT THEY VE REFUSED TO BECOME USE TO LOOSING WHICH IS THEIR TRADEMARKS.. BUHARI IS ON HIS WAY OF COMING OUT SECOND BEST AS USUAL

3 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by bigbozz(m): 6:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Abeggi, where is my broom? make i sweep somebody comot b4 they come enter aso rock with this madness
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by didactic70: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:

why always blackmailint pdp for d corruption inherent in apc.apc members are not saints.pack of wolves deceiving nigerians with their supposed claim for change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Rexyl(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2014
can someone now tell me where the progressives are now? Seems Nigerians are left with the option of celebrating politicians of dubious xters all day all time. The godly ones are not yet born.

pdp primaries, Naira reigns!
apc primaries, Dollar reigns!

where are the progressives?

What is in the hearts of majority of them is to spoil Nigeria and divide her spoils among themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2014
double0seven:
if It happens that Buhari wins, Atiku should kindly be shown the way out of the party

HOW CAN BUHARI WIN? U GUYS R VERY FUNNY
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by obowunmi(m): 6:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan until 2019.

If you don't like it, jump in the lagoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by signz: 6:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Frankenstein:
How can someone become a delegate?

Wonderful question. I'm interested too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Amanwulu1(m): 6:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
u all think gej cant defeat buhari, why not pray for buhari to win since he's easy to beat?
PDP as a whole de fear buhari.
those who hate violence don't want buhari on d ballot paper. He'll lose 4 sure n nigeria is still contending wit BH. U guys shouting buhari only enjoy seing blood wasted n dat's what he represent.

3 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2014
gtrust:

Why will the delegates you selected not be matured enough to be trusted to make the right decision

I beg, free PDP from your wahala!!!!
it tire me o

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Bigwig1: 6:36am On Dec 11, 2014
I tink PDP knows wat dey re doing by supporting Atiku,dey want him to win d primary so he can't Contest wit Jonathan knwin full well dat nobody in is right sense would vote for Atiku during election den we ve GEJ bak til 2019. Tink abt it.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Amanwulu1(m): 6:38am On Dec 11, 2014
dunkem21:
They are now trying to paint Atiku black meanwhile he was embraced as a progressive when he decamped and threw some jabs at his president. What we know is that the APC marred their presidential primaries by dollarizing the event and bribing the delegates.

Heard from some quarters that one governor flew in a war chest.

Continues with my Abacha na Ugba.

and it's dis same atiku dat led d walk out of d govs they inherited frm pdp.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Opinedecandid(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2014
You brothers, sisters and friends. May I just inform you matter-of-factly, neither Atiku Abubakar nor Muhamadu Buhari has the clout to defeat Goodluck Jonathan at the polls. So stop quarrelling and abusing one another over the APC's charade Presidential Primaries. It is merely a joke. The devil we know...
Jonathan till 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by ndcide(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2014
AT LEAST APC CAN EXPLAIN TO NIGERIANS WHY OUR NAIRA IS FALLING TO THE DOLLAR.

WELL, THEY'LL BLAME ATIKU. BECAUSE THEY NEVER LOOK INWARDS. THEY MAY EVEN BLAME GEJ.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by dunkem21(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Amanwulu1:
and it's dis same atiku dat led d walk out of d govs they inherited frm pdp.

Don't mind the double mouthed hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2014
spartoo:
na money sure pass
Magani APC... APC made the biggest mistake of accepting new PDP and everything ex-pdp. If atiku should win.. They APC hierarchy cos it. Why accept rags from PDP hoping to use them to defeat PDP.. They should have said no to the new PDP and stick to APC agenda of adalchi but for where now its all muddled up now...sori APC, PDP has really entered and if care is not taken... PDP vs PDP is what will happen in 2015!
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by asiwajumi(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Money is money,buari sharing naira,atiku sharing dollar.CHANGE is what is different.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku Abubakar should be punished for smearing the image of APC.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2014
major466:
Imagine with all the hype about Buhari being the best candidate and messiah only for Atiku to emerge and win the primaries. How will APC e minions survive? If care is not taking most of them will end up in the hospital.

In fact yaba-left since its in Lagos that the APC primaries is holding.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by synergycom19: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Why are we quick to call Atiku's name?what of million dallar men,okorocha and kwankwoso
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by donbrowser(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
This primaries, for me, is about the only hope I think is left for Nigeria and its people. If the APC delegates bungle it and sell this country for money, then maybe the APC critics are right after all: there is no difference btw the two leading parties.

We might just as well vote for Jonathan whom we know and who we can manage than vote for a confirmed theif.
May God bless you for this comment, that's what i've been saying, APC is not the CHANGE, they are NOT better than PDP, they have HIDDEN agendas. Jonathan's administration hasn't produced anything but the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Bokoharam: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
u all think gej cant defeat buhari, why not pray for buhari to win since he's easy to beat?
PDP as a whole de fear buhari.

People are not abroad of Buhari because he will defeat GEJ. People are scared of GMB because of his antecedents as:

1. Coupist, who overthrew a democratically elected President;

2. Religious fanaticism, which he never hid in the past until now that he has been well packaged to assume the honesty of a lamb; He had repeatedly called for Sharia in Nigeria and have never shown equal patriotism to other parts of Nigeria (especially the South) even while he held political offices. As,mthose who live in the North about PTF;

3. An old man of close to 80 years, who surely will not be ble to think aright and have the desired energy to run the affairs of a country of 170 people;
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Bintu4: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Its high time we unite and talk to ourselves. Not strongly supporter of Jonah likewise buhari or any other aspirant but for those that are still rooting for dis govt headed by GEJ, I want u to know dt nigerians hatred is not really for Jona but for PDP in general. I want to remind u dt thousand of pple are still blaming themselves for putting there trust in PDP in the last election. This is another golden opportunity to give PDP a run for there money and make them 2 perform better in d next administration even if they are emerged victorious @ d end of the day. But for pple dt because of there personal sentiment dt is different 4rm national benefits, I want 2 remind u dt ur future generation will never 4give u 4 ur contribution 2day. Jona has performed but kindly allow another person 2 give us change and we will as well gather like dis 2 vote d person out of our way next election if we are not satisfied. To d delegate that are there 2day, remember dt nomatter d dollars dt u will collect 2day,can never take care of ur future generation, do as u wish 2day and expect d reward 4rm God. God bless nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by chibecanglobal(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Atiku Abubakar should be punished for smearing the image of APC.
why? bro who tell u say Buhari and other contestants no dey share mony? It just seems Atiku s sharing is the largest. My bro ns demdem o.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by rhymz(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Agbegilodo:
you need to read people's quotes properly before replying in "anger". Do you understand what " family accommodation" means?? Please my comments were for those living in "decent" places and not "face me - I face you" quarters..... Take N900K and try to rent a 2 or 3 bedroom flat in a decent area in Mainland (I won't even mention Lekki.... And you making reference to Banana Island..... Ignorance at it's best......Scheeeeeeeeeewwwww...... angry
You are obviously a small kid still living off your parents and like to run your mouth over things you know little about. I live and work in Lagos, what is a kid like you going to tell me about life in Lagos or the real estate investment and rate there. Which part of mainland can you not rent a very decent flat apartment with 900k? Yaba, Surulere, Festac, ikeji or where..... Do you know what 900k is at all? You just want to run your mouth and give the impression that you know more than you really know..... Guy abeg face front and discuss the APC thing jare and stop talking about things you know next to nothing about.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Poses With His 4 Sons / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.