Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son (1112 Views)

How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2014
1. Play a sport.It will teach you how to win honorably,lose gracefully, respect authority,work with others, manage your timeand stay out of trouble.And maybe even throw or catch.
2. You will set the tonefor the sexual relationship,so don’t take something away from herthat you can’t give back.
3. Use careful aim when you pee.Somebody’s got to clean that up, you know.
4. Save money when you’re youngbecause you’re going to need it someday.
5. Allow me to introduce youto the dishwasher, oven,washing machine, iron,vacuum, mop and broom.Now please go use them.
6. Pray and be a spiritual leader.
7. Don’t ever be a bullyand don’t ever start a fight,but if some idiot clocks you,please defend yourself.
8. Your knowledge and education is somethingthat nobody can take away from you.
9. Treat women kindly.Forever is a long time to live aloneand it’s even longer to live with somebodywho hates your guts.
10. Take pride in your appearance.
11. Be strong and tender at the same time.
12. A woman can do everything that you can do.This includes her having a successful careerand you changing diapers at 3 A.M.Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship.
13. “Yes ma’am” and “yes sir”still go a long way.
14. The reason that they’re called “private parts”is because they’re “private”.Please do not scratch them in public.
15. Peer pressure is a scary thing.Be a good leader and others will follow.
16. Bringing her flowers for no reasonis always a good idea.
17. It is better to be kindthan to be right.
18. A sense of humorgoes a long wayin the healing process.
19. Please choose your spouse wisely.My daughter-in-law will be the gatekeeper for mespending time with you and my grandchildren.
20. Remember to call your motherbecause I might be missing you.

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by Movesz(m): 6:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Blah blah blah..GAMN fp tinz
Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2014
NO WAHALA I SEE,An advice from a ghost,ghost UWC
Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by Asek1(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2014
op your typing na wa o
Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by kingphilip(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2014
ok
Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Asek1:
op your typing na wa o
how easy is it to type from your phone?
Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by Dotwillis1(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2014
-Remeber the son of whom u are
Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by vivaciouzz(f): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Copy n paste undecided
Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by Janet101(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Thks I will do just dat
Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by LordReed(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2014
So on point!
Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by enoqueen: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2014
hmmmmm and while you are at it...

Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by HFOG(f): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
LordReed:
So on point!
True
Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by Nmeri17: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
more like"20 things a woman should say to her son to turn him into a Mommy's boy" undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Things A Mother Should Tell Her Son by LordReed(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2014
Nmeri17:
more like"20 things a woman should say to her son to turn him into a Mommy's boy" undecided

Really? In what way?

(1) (Reply)

Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. / Help A Nairalander Out. / Those Moments That Makes Me Think My Villagers Are After Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.