Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? (2541 Views)

APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso / Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP / My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by oloriooko(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Am watching a program on Channels TV where Kwankwanso was asked why he went to establish a secondary school in Niger Republic with the sum of N1b
The guy even said he would build a second secondary school in the same Niger Republic shocked
His reasons are so shallow and dumb saying he wanted to strengthen the relationship between the two countries and he also cited the fact that traffic between these two countries has been in favour of Nigeria now he wants to change it in favour of Niger.
Is this guy a qualified Engineer?
Well this interview was done when he was the governor of kano.
Nigeria has enough troubles if this guy can come out for the position of the president.

11 Likes

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by Vivalavida99(f): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2014
I pity a lot of you folks when you allow sentiment overcloud your sense of reasoning. All them politicians in APC are same ol dirty bastard, criminals, pedophiles, corrupt, nonentity, good for nothing politicians outfox from PDP.

What change are they even talking about? If APC wins the 2015 election, their governance may even be the worst of the worst in Nigerian history.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by levelszik(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2014
grin cheesy APC...........change
Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
APC politics and their politicians are daft.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Vivalavida99:
I pity a lot of you folks when you allow sentiment overcloud your sense of reasoning. All them politicians in APC are same ol dirty bastard, criminals, pedophiles, corrupt, nonentity, good for nothing politicians outfox from PDP.

What change are they even talking about? If APC wins the 2015 election, thief governance may even be the worst of the worst in Nigerian history.

one on one list, pdp has more corrupt people than APC.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by double0seven(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2014
that is why Buhari is the people's choice.... with him at helm of affairs, we are sure corruption will go down....you too, do your bit by voting in the General.

1 Like

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by nedu2000(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2014
On 'straight talk' ‎​yes'dy abi?the guy is empty & has nothing to offer,what about his excuse on sharia?
Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by idumuose(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2014
This thread is a no go area for some blindfolded APC followers.Anyway,kwankwaso knows he can't win APC primaries.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by seankay(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2014
A constructed a secondary school for 1b naira? Give me 20m and I will give you a beautiful structure
Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by eph12(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2014
papiforreal:

one on one list, pdp has more corrupt people than APC.
But with the rate at which they are decamping to APC very soon APC will have more
Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by Mowire: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2014
seankay:
A constructed a secondary school for 1b naira? Give me 20m and I will give you a beautiful structure

With mud I suppose.

But 1billion is wickedly outrageous.
Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by owobokiri(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Hiis arrogance will always blind him from seeing the joke in the action.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by major466(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2014
This is no news. Kwankwaso has always been dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by hahn(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
oloriooko:
Am watching a program on Channels TV where Kwankwanso was asked why he went to establish a secondary school in Niger Republic with the sum of N1b
The guy even said he would build a second secondary school in the same Niger Republic shocked
His reasons are so shallow and dumb saying he wanted to strengthen the relationship between the two countries and he also cited the fact that traffic between these two countries has been in favour of Nigeria now he wants to change it in favour of Niger.
Is this guy a qualified Engineer?
Well this interview was done when he was the governor of kano.
Nigeria has enough troubles if this guy can come out for the position of the president.

Dumb is an understatement. I watched the interview as well and he even went on to call politics a "business". He said, "I've been in this business for more than 20years" and later went on to say "in this business of politics". As far as that guy is concerned, and most politicians for that matter, he is the CEO of Kano state and he's only interested in making profit for himself.

Its obvious that he didn't give any thought to service or development of the state. N1b for a school in Niger that he doesn't serve while people of Kano don't have such a school. That's plain pathetic.

The only good thing about GEJ's administration is that Nigerians, those who are wise, have finally gotten concrete evidence that our politicians are only interested in themselves.

Waiting for the revolution!

2 Likes

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by enoqueen: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
YES

1 Like

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by DaLover(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
On the interview he called firstclass 1.1 (One One)....

2 Likes

Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by asha80(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
DaLover:
is this a joke?
Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
na them way
Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by oloriooko(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
DaLover:
grin grin grin
Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by oloriooko(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
asha80:
is this a joke?

Yea he did shocked
Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Vivalavida99:

What change are they even talking about? If APC wins the 2015 election, their governance may even be the worst of the worst in Nigerian history.

Nothing could be worse than our current Mr. 'America will know' in Aso Rock - sentiments aside.
Re: Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? by jmaine: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
DaLover:

When I called him a clown people thought I was just being hateful. That guy is very lousy and brainless . .

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Stand To Loose big after saturday election / Breaking News From Bbc / 7 Strong Nigerians President Buhari Cannot 'touch'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.