Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner (864 Views)

PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You / Spice your day with these hilarious Pictures / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by ireneony(f): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Where do you wish to take your partner to, on boxing day, and how do you want to celebrate boxing day with your partnercheesy
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by Princecalm(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2014
I wish to take her to Dubai.
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by merit12(f): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
I wish to sleep that day

Or

Maybe look for you and box out your eyes
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by ireneony(f): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2014
merit12:
I wish to sleep that day

Or

grin
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by Ndaadama: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
We will go fishing together cool
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by Jilo83(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2014
oh! my gal birthday. i will take her 2 church. don't ask me why? we av program in our church on dat day.
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by ireneony(f): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Jilo83:
oh! my gal birthday. i will take her 2 church. don't ask me why? we av program in our church on dat day.
after church nko.

.lip sealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by acenazt: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Ndaadama:
We will go fishing together cool
lmao for market abi?
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by acenazt: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Hehhehehehhehehhe All day boxing of the Wet Toto
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by izsmike: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
I ALWAYS SEE MY PARTNER AS A GIFT, SO ON BOXING DAY ALL I WILL DO IS TO UNWRAP HER ie bring her out of the box and ... (viewer discretion is advice)
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
[size=80pt]am single *sobs[/size]
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Boxing day? How about knocking her canines off? grin grin
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
We would visit one of the most expensive suite. cheesy
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by Johnfavour(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
We will visit places, have fun and go back home to have 6ex
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by Cholls(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
Where do you wish to take your partner to, on boxing day, and how do you want to celebrate boxing day with your partnercheesy
my sister I wish to take her to a boxing ring cool
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will take her to Las Vegas and punch the shit out of her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by andysnoopy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:

Where should i take you to?
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by nickz(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Pillow-fightgringringrin
Still practising how to do it without actually injuring the chickcry
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:20am On Dec 12, 2014
I have no partner or can I take you out on that day?
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by ireneony(f): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
I have no partner or can I take you out on that day?
no thanks
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by happykidArotiba(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
serious praying time
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by Cheadiva(f): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
we will visit seun wink
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate Boxing Day With Your Partner by roymary: 12:52am On Dec 26, 2014
merit12:
I wish to sleep that day
Or

Na your elder brother dey marry for your profile grin Una resemble smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Most Difficult Decision To Make For Both Men And Women (photo) / Urgent: I Need Your Opinions / HELP! Are There Still Nice Ladies One Can Date And Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.