Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

About The So-called Love Songs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The So-called Love Songs (614 Views)

DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love / My Top 15 Most Romantic Love Songs - IMO / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The So-called Love Songs by CANTICLES: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Yeah! U will agree dat God create in us the desire for romantic love, ..... Which later leads to Marriage !
People listen to love songs ! Its good, yeah BUT HERE ARE SOME THREE THINGS TO NOTICE ABOUT LOVE SONGS

1) DECEIT

The Musician Is Makin his money in his music Career ..... So he can decide to get married anytime ! But in the case of the 80% listeners , the story is different ,

Imagine a 17 year old listening to celindion , Power Of Love with his earpiece around 10pm in d night .... He was fantasizin about how life will be with his crush (mayb dat one has not even say " YES"wink ! How dey will get married and live a happy life .... Deceit ! Did he have what it takes to get married in d next 5 years ??

I agree with a proverb dat says: "prolong expectation make d heart sick"

2) DENIAL

90% of our musicians dat sing this sweet songs dont have a stable relationship ... Or are divorced , are dey denying and tellin us dat love isnt real but Just a commercial stuff ?
Re: About The So-called Love Songs by CANTICLES: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2014
3) EFFECT ON THE SOCIETY

This generation produce the largest amount of mp3's defining what love is all about AND YET RECORDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF DIVORCE ! WHATS WRONG ?

Disclaimer: This is not condemning love songs

U can also drop ur views , comment and opinions too
Re: About The So-called Love Songs by Cholls(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
My brother it is not what it's does to others its about what it's does to you. If you believe it you can achieve it. Love songs edifice the spirit.
Re: About The So-called Love Songs by CANTICLES: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cholls:
My brother it is not what it's does to others its about what it's does to you. If you believe it you can achieve it. Love songs edifice the spirit.

Thanks bro, am not disputing that love songs are good ! But wont it be a "selfish act" and " i dont care for d poor ,so far am fully fed " acts if we dont think about its effect on others ??

(1) (Reply)

Secrets That Will Save Your Marriage / 10 Rules For A Successful Friends With Benefit Relationship / Cheating On Your Partner Is Educational....except

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.