Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? (6948 Views)

Is It Normal To Have Romantic Feelings For A Fellow Lady? / My Girlfriend Is An Attention Seeker. / Desperate To Find A Husband,is It Normal To Feel This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its abnormal not to get one. She won't feel desired and worthy if you don't pop a bonér for her.

Excluding hippopotami...

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by marieolae(f): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
normal tins tongue
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Fkhalifa(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:
normal tins tongue
and you dont get pissed,embarrassed,or you get turned on also or flattered..which? wink
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by marieolae(f): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fkhalifa:
and you dont get pissed,embarrassed,or you get turned on also or flattered..which? wink
flattered & shy lol smiley

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by chibwike(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
what are they grinding...what soup are they preparing..am hungry..*yawns*
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Fkhalifa(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:
flattered & shy lol smiley
wow i like straight forward girls like this,what if the guy is not that tushed/good looking?
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by marieolae(f): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fkhalifa:
wow i like straight forward girls like this,what if the guy is not that tushed/good looking?
then why should I be dancing with him in the first place. I look before anything oh lol tongue
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by buccal(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Now,I'm feeling maybe its normal,sometimes you just have to goan sit down abit and tell that guy to chill,why you dey stand up. Oda ladies shld talk na
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
I think it's normal. tongue
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Fkhalifa(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:
then why should I be dancing with him in the first place. I look before anything oh lol tongue
Thanks for the honest interesting replies smiley abeg help urge your fellow ladies to drop comment o
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by naijaboiy: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
All these boring people talking about grinding pepper and ogbono e.t.c undecided

It's very normal jare.

When it happens I even bring it closer let her know the effect of what she's doing.

If na soji girl,,she'll be encouraged to give you more...trust me wink

Just make sure you don't CUM cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
All these boring people talking about grinding pepper and ogbono e.t.c undecided

It's very normal jare.

When it happens I even bring it closer let her know the effect of what she's doing.

If na soji girl,,she'll be encouraged to give you more...trust me wink

Just make sure you don't CUM cheesy

Hahahaha dead... grin grin CUM Laude shey?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by naijaboiy: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahahaha dead... grin grin CUM Laude shey?
LoL...sorry I didn't get the bolded smiley
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...sorry I didn't get the bolded smiley

You added an extra 'd'. grin
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by naijaboiy: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Amefrica:

You added an extra 'd'. grin
Ooops!

What did you mean tho grin
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by FRCS(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
adanduka:
I grind pepper and crayfish with my mortar and pestle.

Hahahahaha grin LWKM grin
Pls, pls & pls don't crack my ribs
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by buccal(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
All ye hypocrites,welldone o.God dey watch u with cctv
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ooops!

What did you mean tho grin

Lol. Forgerrit. grin grin
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Mrwhalex(m): 2:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Attention is allowed under the influence of alcohol but with all sanity intact, the mind plays the attention. So therefore, attention while grinding is abnormal. wink
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by mzjaydeeh(f): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2014
It's really irritating When ur trying to have fun and it all comes up behind u, I be like WTF.
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by tardell007(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Of course its only normal for a potent guy to have an attention while grinding regardless of what his thoughts are.This has to do with the brain's limbic system in which the reward circuitry is situated.
This limbic system's also called the primitive brain and it evovlved on food and sex,I.e survival in general.the reward ciruitry is usually activated by dopamine and a spike in brain's dopamine level is only obtainable when carrying out pleasurable activities.
So for a guy to get an attention while grinding its normal as the brain's limbic system recognises the activity as a pleasurable one and the female as a potential mate regardless of whether your nursing the thought of bedding her or not.
All the signals generated in the brain are transmitted through the spinal cord to penis which then get erect.this is simple neuroscience.
Only Impotent guys don't get erect while grinding.
So y'all should better start seeing it as a normal physiological process.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by buccal(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
tardell007:
Of course its only normal for a potent guy to have an attention while grinding regardless of what his thoughts are.This has to do with the brain's limbic system in which the reward circuitry is situated.
This limbic system's also called the primitive brain and it evovlved on food and sex,I.e survival in general.the reward ciruitry is usually activated by dopamine and a spike in brain's dopamine level is only obtainable when carrying out pleasurable activities.
So for a guy to get an attention while grinding its normal as the brain's limbic system recognises the activity as a pleasurable one and the female as a potential mate regardless of whether your nursing the thought of bedding her or not.
All the signals generated in the brain are transmitted through the spinal cord to penis which then get erect.this is simple neuroscience.
Only Impotent guys don't get erect while grinding.
So y'all should better start seeing it as a normal physiological process.
Nice,thanks
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by mapist(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2015
mzjaydeeh:
It's really irritating When ur trying to have fun and it all comes up behind u, I be like WTF.

GM..FF back,ma'am.
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by hugochuks60(m): 3:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Medunah:

Haha, i dont grind ooo

But on a more serious note, i get irritated nd uncomfortable esp if its some random guy and leave him to dance with anoda guy to avoid stories

lolzzz. never knew it was noticeable by u girls.
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Albertone(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lemme leave the matter for club goers...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica Showered Naked With Neo And Brighto (video) / He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) / African Men Suck Boobs As If They Are Chewing Sugarcane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.