Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) (6947 Views)

Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age / "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Mercisharelove(f): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Most of you would have experienced my personality over the period we have been together on nairaland.

Went for a vacation to an isolated beach reserved hotel to have a quiet time and probably refill myself, I was chilling inside my luxury tent, unzip to receive fresh air, before this dream man came chasing shadows, I was surprised he lacked manners, why would you be hoping to cash into someone you barely know or have encountered.

I know and I am aware that most ladies are incredibly cheap, what I mean is, as long as you fit in to the kind of rich man they desire, their legs are widely open and there you swimming.

Cheapest cheaters.

I was so glad he promised on his knees that he will never dare try such again for the rest of his sex urges full fake life.

I have his confessions recorded and all the sickening stuffs ladies has been through in his hands and how he used charms to subdue so many rich ladies to fund his miserable lifestyle.

How it looked like his charms failed, because he actually activated them, because he knew who I was and have been trailing me all along, he planned it to happen here because he actually wanted something more than sex.

I am not cheap and sex don't dictate for me, if you're thinking that because I look sexy that I will be easily seduce, you are on wide ranging of superstitious melodies. Don't try that with me.

Pictures loading. Please be patient. I shall upload, let me discuss with my advisors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2021
Post your own pic let's see if you're truly sexy grin
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Donspicey: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2021
He leave his house waka come land under ur bedsheet.. Then something wey you gree tell us come happen.... nawa ooo...

Abeg i dey listen to Flektaman_E Don Red
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by punisha: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2021
who be this cockroach again?
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by thatsleepboy1: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Mercisharelove:
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST AND LIVE A HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS LIFE.

Lol. You didn't preach today why na?
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Beautiful lady..
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by chinchonglee(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Naso dem dey talk...
I don meet ashawo dey do pass you!

4 Likes

Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by padi94(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Who be this one again... Bloated buts and empty brains
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by zagorakis(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
but you didn't discuss with your advisors before coming here to seek attention.. mtcheww
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
U Are Not Sexy, U Are Beautiful. Judging 4rm Ur Profile Pics. However, Ur Head-to-toe Pics Will Tell Wether U Are Sexy Too.
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Mercisharelove(f): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Truvel:
U Are Not Sexy, U Are Beautiful. Judging 4rm Ur Profile Pics. However, Ur Head-to-toe Pics Will Tell Wether U Are Sexy Too.

Antique
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Mercisharelove(f): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Post your own pic let's see if you're truly sexy grin

Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Okay I'm waiting cool
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Antique
Alright, If U Say So.
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Okay I'm waiting cool
Bro, U Dey Wait? U Go Lose Weight O!!!
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Omó if you don't come and finish what you started , hmmm you're playing with fire

All this cock and bull story ..
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Mercisharelove(f): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Omó if you don't come and finish what you started , hmmm you're playing with fire

You seem to fight your sister all the time
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mercisharelove:

You seem to fight your sister all the time

Now see yourself grin

I don't have any sister at all tongue

Though i give my brothers beating sometimes tongue
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

U be woman ?
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Now see yourself grin

Ur brothers na kids ?
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
punisha:
who be this cockroach again?

Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Ur brothers na kids ?

Then not now wink
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:
U be woman ?

Yes tongue

Why asking me questions biko grin

Hope there's no problem sha cheesy
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by FreeSpirited: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Which kine wahala bẹ dis
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Mercisharelove(f): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Now see yourself grin

Tune up, "I said why are you fighting me"

Not your sisters at home please
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Tune up, "I said why are you fighting me"

Not your sisters at home please

I'm not fighting you nah wink you my gee tongue

I said you should come and finish your story or else !!!
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Yes tongue

Why asking me questions biko grin
Hope there's no problem sha cheesy
No problem dear.
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Then not now wink
I FEAR OH
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:
I FEAR OH

Lol cheesy
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Anfield247(m): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2021
When beautiful animals make noise, The ugly ones will ask them,"do u think it's easy to be ugly? "

1 Like

Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Mercisharelove(f): 4:40am On Apr 01, 2021
Anfield247:
When beautiful animals make noise, The ugly ones will ask them,"do u think it's easy to be ugly? "

Your poooool
Re: He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) by Anfield247(m): 5:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Your poooool
Mercisharelove, what do you want on nairaland?

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Men Suck Boobs As If They Are Chewing Sugarcane / Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? / Whats D Best First Word To Be Used In Approaching And Gettin Attention Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.