Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,332 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Arise My Fellow Countrymen!!! Let Us Pray For Our Troops! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise My Fellow Countrymen!!! Let Us Pray For Our Troops! (433 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists / Two Chinese Arrested For Killing 2 Other Fellow Countrymen In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arise My Fellow Countrymen!!! Let Us Pray For Our Troops! by shegedu: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
i thought deep in my heart that, instead of us complaining or criticizing our troops as being unequipped or incapable of fighting insurgency in this one and only country Nigeria, that we have to call ours....everytime i see my friends posting pictures of Fallen young officers and soldiers, i feel deeply saddened, it is high-time we unite as one, whether christian or Muslim, Hausa or yoruba or Igbo or Niger-Dalta( we are one Nigeria)...It is time to pray for our troops that are out there fighting day and night, just to keep you and I safe, even if it is for 5Minutes every day, say a word of prayer for them,For the Almighty God to grant them VICTORY to end these senseless killings.... ALL HAIL OUR GALLANT OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS OUT THERE!!!!! WE CELEBRATE YOU AND WE ARE PROUD OF YOU ALL!!! GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Born To Rule Mentality::::::nobody Can Determine Our Fate / Victor Umeh Goes Wild, Threatens Obi’s Aide / Letter To Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.