Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Owe No One No Apology! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Owe No One No Apology! (8000 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / I Owe You If You Can Find Her. / Please Do Accept My Letter Of Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by Gabry(f): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2008
romade:

Gab dearie don't u love d service provided 2day

we want DEMOCRACY & not DEMONSTRATION OF CRAZE  8

Studio with what u just said i think what everyone is saying is true

Heheheh! U guys are awsome Ooo  grin

war1:

see who dey talk, ''beaver''.

Beaver. . . LMAO!!!!! grin Speaking of Beaver, I need one in ma zoo  tongue

sexyLeamon:

studio what is all this na ah ah ah angry angry

I told you he is a meaner. . . sad
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by studio43(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
sexyLeamon:

studio what is all this na ah ah ah angry angry

i have done nothing wrong to deserve all dis hard knocks im getting from this guyz, they not only attack me here, they mess with my yim and emails, what is goin on.

i was only cracking some jokes, never knew this is goin to be the outcome,

an expensive mistake i made. but im not goin to appologise to no one. i still stand by my word.

i'm sorry? hell no! not on my dictionary.

im out of here for good.
its like your minds are poluted. keep doin what u know how to do best.

thank u for comming all out of attack me WAR1 your signature says it all.

i understand your feelings, i never mean to offend u.
folly, u use to be my man back in the days, whats really goin on?
gabrryl, u got it all wrong,
disease, get well soon.
sylvex, do your thing.

SEXYLEAMON, U STAND OUT.
IF U WANT TO GET ME, LETS ROLL HERE rickcannon@rocketmail.com

i dont want to be treated like this. i mean it!
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by disease(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2008
@studio43
Men! Na today I know say u be fool!
Now u want to lick and kiss sexyLeamon's ass.
Ashewo! tongue
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
studio43:

i was only cracking some jokes,
very bad joke

studio43:

but I'm not goin to appologise to no one. i still stand by my word.
I thought you said you was only joking? then just apologise you wouldn't be beheaded if you do

studio43:

I'm out of here for good.
tell me your joking. only cowards run away now do not be a coward come back and apologise let's keep on rocking
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by folly69(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
U see studio i don't hate u men just letting u now no matter what joke na joke but still the truth is u stil need to apologize forget the ego shti and lets move on.
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by izeek(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2008
studio43:

i have done nothing wrong to deserve all this hard knocks I'm getting from this guys, they not only attack me here, they mess with my yim and emails, what is goin on.

an expensive mistake i made. but I'm not goin to appologise to no one. i still stand by my word.

disease, get well soon.
sylvex, do your thing.

SEXYLEAMON, U STAND OUT.

i don't want to be treated like this. i mean it!

i dont know what that sounds like but thats an apology to me.
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by folly69(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
yep sure does
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by war1: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2008
@studio
goat u see how u dey continue to tell people sey u no go fit leave ur goatish behaviour, u be agbero, ur father na idiot, so him pass idiot semen to ur mother when come give birth to idiot son. No behave urself, i go tell u sey dat believe wen u get sey everybody love u for here na lie. Devil purnish u. Me i no send u, and i no go ever send u. u be squirrel.
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by izeek(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
u mean say him be son wey whitch born for thief?
thats harsh nah
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
@war1 I think you should really cool down now undecided
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by war1: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
studio43:

i have done nothing wrong to deserve all this hard knocks I'm getting from this guys, they not only attack me here, they mess with my yim and emails, what is goin on.

an expensive mistake i made. but I'm not goin to appologise to no one. i still stand by my word.

disease, get well soon.
sylvex, do your thing.

SEXYLEAMON, U STAND OUT.

i don't want to be treated like this. i mean it!

U be chicken, common brave man y u dey run?  
disease, get well soon.
sylvex, do your thing.

Na wetin u do dis people. I fit remember sey u blast sylve11 sey nobody like am for here, men that na immature yans. I beg go soak urself for river make u drown die, i no dey reason u.
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by CuteAngel(f): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
Hehehehehe grin am enjoying this,
dis fight nor go easy o, na WW3 be dis

carry go War1 grin grin
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2008
CuteAngel:

Hehehehehe grin am enjoying this,
you are? shocked shocked
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by CuteAngel(f): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2008
Yes o, can't you see how they are releasing verbal missiles? and dem nor get bullet proof. grin
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by sexyLeamon(f): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2008
war1 please cut the war down lol cheesy
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by sexyLeamon(f): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2008
Register on nairaland for the sake of crazy Studio43

I don die is that why you register well there are a lot here then just studio

Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2008
Studio, heres why I'm damn piss with you if you really want to know why:-

When I was banned by Seun, you had to budge in by posting that stupid thread of yours and that thread obviously made people think that you are actually referring to me. . . Yeah. . . To you, I might have broken the law but what law?  A law which was not even stated in the rules and regulation to begin with? Use your brain mehn. . . . .

And what made it worse, when I got unbanned, you have decided to yarn rudely that you are damn happy when you heard the news that I got ban.

With that news, it has proven that you obviously posted that thread in reference to me.

Now you know why people go bash you up. Cause you are an insensible being and you obviously have no manners at all from day one. I remembered clearly the day you called me Uglier than the devill. And after sometime when I have met you in such a long time, I was the one spologizing to you of the past and you never did apologize. You have decided to go along with your egoistic behaviour.

See now what it has cause you? If you don't learn this simple lesson now, no one can help you. Ure old enought to think of what is right and what is wrong.
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by romsky: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2008
JESUS IS ALIVE

GABRY kai ya inglish na SUPERB abeg come marry my grandpa
yeye foul lyk u didnt reply my offlyn
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by bydot1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
True talk, am starting to like this topic grin
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by Gabry(f): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
romade:

JESUS IS ALIVE

GABRY kai ya inglish na SUPERB abeg come marry my grandpa
yeye foul like u didnt reply my offlyn

Pele Ooo. . . I was watching a movie with my bobo. We watch WallE. I cried naaa. So touching and sad. . . , sad

English? Hmm. . . To be honest, I dey miss speaky speaky in proper english naaa. . . . sad
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by tytylayor: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
y all of una dey behave like dis angry

which conductor or agbero dey apologise even wen dey noe dey r wong wrong?

leave d guy for me o, make e no vex say e no go shadow again grin grin
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by romsky: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
i knew one day u wia going to make me proud with ya inglish & u just did but still  
angry angry angry
angry
angry
angry        coolgrin
angry          angry     
angryangryangryangry
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by Gabry(f): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2008
Huh? Ma english be wowo abi? shocked sad
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by romsky: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2008
i no talk dat o
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by bydot1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2008
hey guyz, u know what lets hang it there. Just leave Studio n let him be, wheather he apologizes or not thats left to him.
The ability for you to control yourself makes u a man! peace!!!
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by romsky: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2008
pis 2 ya ol in d haiwaii way
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by war1: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2008
gabrywyl:

Studio, heres why I'm damn piss with you if you really want to know why:-

When I was banned by Seun, you had to budge in by posting that stupid thread of yours and that thread obviously made people think that you are actually referring to me. . . Yeah. . . To you, I might have broken the law but what law?  A law which was not even stated in the rules and regulation to begin with? Use your brain mehn. . . . .

And what made it worse, when I got unbanned, you have decided to yarn rudely that you are damn happy when you heard the news that I got ban.

With that news, it has proven that you obviously posted that thread in reference to me.

Now you know why people go bash you up. Cause you are an insensible being and you obviously have no manners at all from day one. I remembered clearly the day you called me Uglier than the devill. And after sometime when I have met you in such a long time, I was the one spologizing to you of the past and you never did apologize. You have decided to go along with your egoistic behaviour.

See now what it has cause you? If you don't learn this simple lesson now, no one can help you. Ure old enought to think of what is right and what is wrong.

Studio keep on insullting people, i can't really remember a particular post when he bashed on sylve11 telling him that it wasn't his fault people don't like sylve11, men i hate that talk and i feel like straggling him to death, he wasn't talking to me but he should have some feelings for people, people are different, so as their thinking. Lo  and behold i don't know the sylve11, but am very sure that guy was very upset.
Gabry, romade, clem, tytylayor, and some few good peeps are people i will always hold in high esteem. The way you talk and behave, tells much about your personality, and the kind of mind you have for people. I broke out with insults on studio after conceiving so much annoyance in mind. ''seun don't hesitate to ban any body if the need arise, all rule must be obey'' studio post that foolish stuff. Studio, am not afraid of anybody, joke section is a place where anybody is suppose to visit and laugh, till there is no more sorrow left in him. Studio, go apologise to those names when u mentioned. u dey hear me?
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by studio43(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
i just dey laugh, grin
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by Gabry(f): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2008
Im glad you are no more upset but your'e happy at the wrong thing and at the wrong time and youre starting this all over again. What a shame you have to go down this road. I can see that in your life, you've always gotten whatever you wanted and nobody aint stoppin you.

When WAR mentioned that you bashed Sylve11 up, I really dont know what to think of you anymore. I think Sylve11 is loved here by everybody on Nairaland compare to you because as far as I know, he has a good character and a high level of maturity unlike you.

Sems to me you have decided to stay on your own turf. That aight. This na small village. Nothing do you.
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by sexyLeamon(f): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2008
studio43:

i just dey laugh, grin
comeon apologise now
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by war1: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2008
studio43:

i just dey laugh, grin

why u no go laugh when u dey mad, na only mad person dey laugh when him no see wetin go m,ake laugh bt him dey laugh. Studio, u be goat, i repeat u be goat. Na ur father agbero sperm when him release into ur slut mother, naing dey make u dey behave like dis. Common sense, no dey ur brain. Insane goat.
Re: I Owe No One No Apology! by CrazyMan(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2008
@Topic, Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa / Aran Architecture And Construction Company / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.