Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Marrying An Old Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying An Old Friend (612 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marrying An Old Friend by shanaka29: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
hi,

i'm currently single, been for a while now, totally loved it for about a year. Now i feel the urge to have a family of my own. i'm not that young anymore, nor naive so i'm not expecting the "one" anymore.
I'm just looking for a good, family driven man to settle down with. I have a long time friend. We had a crush in high school but i felt like i was to young to date. We lived seperate lives for the past 12 years. He got engaged and had a child but broke up with the mum. Now he's back in my life and ask me to give it a shot.
My problem is that i live in EU and he lives in Africa. He has a job there and a son! Would it be totally foolish for me to start a relationship with this guy ?
Re: Marrying An Old Friend by Melahou(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
DONT START WHAT YOU CANNOT FINISH...
Look else where...it mustn't be him
Re: Marrying An Old Friend by 1one: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
I hope you know that "Africa" is a continent, not a country, so maybe if you told us what country in particular your friend hails from, we might be in a better position to advice you based on habits or behaviors or propensites that are somewhat peculiar to men in that country.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle A Cheating Partner After Being Caught / What If joysticks Were Detechable? / Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.