Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Scam Alert!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scam Alert!!! (432 Views)

NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm / OLX Scam Alert / Mtn Nigeria Promo Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! by medexico(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
A number flashed me this morning so I called back and this was our conversation

Caller: hello sir

Me: hello

Caller: I am a road safety officer and we are on patrol an accident just happened along lagos ibadan express way and when we checked a lady's bag we couldn't find her id card so we don't know her name so we decided to flash all the numbers on her contact with my phone in case anyone can call back so that we can inform them of what has happened, we are on the highway so we cannot get any recharge card so if you can just send only 200 naira credit so that we can call other people on her phone.

Meanwhile, I already knew he is a scammer and I kept hearing the crow of a cock on the supposed highway instead of the sound of cars

Me: can you describe the lady?

Caller: Tall, dark and slim.

Me: Okay, sorry but I don't have much money with me now is 100 naira card okay?

Caller: Yes, just send it so we can call other people

Me:but you said you are on the high way

Caller:Yes

Me:But why do I keep hearing the cock crow instead of................ *line cuts*

Beware! the number that called was 08143107718 in case they call you too.
Re: Scam Alert!!! by ikeno(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thnks

(1) (Reply)

OMG, Man Caught Kissing Wife On Wedding Day! / Chewing Stick Vs Tooth Brush / I Love Nigeria... Check Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.