Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter (62294 Views)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy / Fake CNN Reporter Arrested In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by brainbox2014(m): 12:50am On Dec 12, 2014
Many delegates didn't vote for him because;

1) Some were bribed.
2) Buhari was fielded against very strong opponents like Kwankwaso who also has a very strong influence.

Mr Oyinbo get your facts right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by sam90s(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Being a foreigner authomatically makes you neutral and unbiased, Mmn! that's interesting
donigspain2:
Damn... So hot!!!

This is a very objective view from a neutral and unbiased subject. IF Buhari cannot win by a landslide in an intra-party election how then will he win the 2015 election?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by skobaskata: 1:38am On Dec 12, 2014
This dude is no longer with CNN so is only workin for his meal ticket. cnt call his views neutral

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ddeola: 1:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Poor-boy, go and collect your coins from your sponsors. No wonder CNN sacked ya as.s

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Muscomide: 4:26am On Dec 12, 2014
robinsoncrosoe:
Let dem declare a winner let's know the fool dat will contest with our able gej.apc shd kw dat northernization and islamization of nija can't be allowed.we from the southwest will kick against dat.I bliv is wot ffk saw and ran away.tho ffk is nt a saint bt he still took to his heels

Omo ale jato jati.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by donigspain2(m): 4:40am On Dec 12, 2014
sam90s:

Being a foreigner authomatically makes you neutral and unbiased, Mmn! that's interesting
Where in my post did you manufacture such assertion?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Afroconnect: 4:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Who the f-ck is this christiane bi-ch he should speak about America...why did Op put this in front page?

So the dummy can not discern that most of the delegates were bribed?

PDP has paid this clown,but I wondr why we take the views of an ordinary American citizen to our front page-Op should be careful or has he been bribed too-this is worthless to be in front page.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Btruth: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Who needs this silly man's analysis? Whatever percentage Buhari won with doesn't matter, what matter is that we need a credible man to give this Jonathan's rotten government a chase out of Aso Rock. If the white man likes, he can go back to PDP and get more money in saying all the jargons.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by experimentist: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
desgiezd:
@ Purefoy

How would it have been if all delegates voted Buhari? Wouldn't you have called it a set-up? Have you forgotten that a delegate spent loads and loads of dollars?

Please, it is our country so leave it for us. We are already seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and that's why we are hopeful!
I hope the idiat will read dis msg.. Abeg who get d fool's bbm pin?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by jaytee01(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
donigspain2:
Damn... So hot!!!

This is a very objective view from a neutral and unbiased subject. IF Buhari cannot win by a landslide in an intra-party election how then will he win the 2015 election?
Objective gini? Is it GEJ that can win by a landslide in his own party's primary election? If so, why did he use subterfuge to avoid testing himself against other aspirants in PDP?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by muiniz: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
godson36:
To hell with your views. Someone who did not bride delegates is winning and you said he is weak. Go to hell with your support for jonathan
. Brother how sure are we that Atiku bribed delegates with hard currency?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Lilamartedi(f): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
drnairalov:
i just hope he wins daz all...My problems re bigger sad

ME: whenever I get mad at you boo
you never seem to get upset, how do
you manage to control your temper na,

Wife (lilamartedi): Darling I just go and clean the toilet.

ME: Oh!! How does that help??

Wife (lilamartedi): I use your toothbrush darling!

cry cry any divorce lawyer in the house?
Lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by studded(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Curlieweed:

I don't know why you guys keep repeating fallacious ignorance everywhere.

Which primary election did Obama win to get his second term ticket from the Democrats? Which primaries did George W Bush to get his second term ticket from the Republicans?

Traditionally, the party with the incumbent president avoids primaries (except in cases of extremely poor performance) in order to avoid dividing the base and take full advantage of the powers of incumbency.

I dey feel you!!!!! cool cool
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by studded(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
drnairalov:
i just hope he wins daz all...My problems re bigger sad

ME: whenever I get mad at you boo
you never seem to get upset, how do
you manage to control your temper na,

Wife (lilamartedi): Darling I just go and clean the toilet.

ME: Oh!! How does that help??

Wife (lilamartedi): I use your toothbrush darling!

cry cry any divorce lawyer in the house?

U this guy no go kill person witl laff hia.... grin cheesy
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by balladin: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2014
arsetalks:
How is that weakness? When Atiku was busy buying up delegates? The real question is Tinubu. If Tinubu can stay onside and not get induced by money, and Buhari picks someone like Rochas as vice, then Buhari has a good chance against Gej.
Who is the Rochas? You think igbos have any regard for him? You're being decieved. Rochas has no pedigree among igbos.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by studded(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2014
balladin:

Who is the Rochas? You think igbos have any regard for him? You're being decieved. Rochas has no pedigree among igbos.

So are you saying people didn't vote for him? If he doesn't have any pedigree among dem, how come becomes the gov?... cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.