Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter (62297 Views)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy / Fake CNN Reporter Arrested In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
One thing I'd love to see is how all the propaganda from both sides on this forum will ACTUALLY affect anything in the Elections. (which any sane person knows it will affect nothing beyond 2%, and that's being generous)

Thats why i dont really waste my time on all the political crap that goes on here but sometimes i see something so stupid i just have to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

The Oxford Dictionary has changed the word "Failure" and replaced it with "Buhari" grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by sherbol: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Christian or whatever his name is should just keep quiet.

APC primaries is a reflection of the popularity of both Atiku and Buhari in the north.

Christian,plz sho igba e!

U r just seeking unnecessary attention.

Go back to ur country and make stop being tatafo.

Oniranu OSI!
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
UpLoyo:
So some of you clowns are impressed because he used to work for CNN and then his view point are valid? I'm guessing some of you morons don't have your own opinion about your own country and will defer to any nonsense any jobless slowpoke tells you because they are white. A monkey can have an opinion that doesn't make it valid unless you are also a monkey then you'll agree with your specie.

Every one knew buhari will win the primaries on a free and fair basis but we al know he is a serial looser during presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by IBROHIM: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
donigspain2:
Damn... So hot!!!

This is a very objective view from a neutral and unbiased subject. IF Buhari cannot win by a landslide in an intra-party election how then will he win the 2015 election?
why are you so biased? Check the results of the primaries between Obama and Clinton! Was it landslide? Without money or power of incumbency will Jonathan do a quarter of what Buhari has done in this era where everything is a matter of cash? Brother bury ur head in shame!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by EMERITUS1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
GEJ vs Buhari. 2-0

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by vajose1: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
lol........
drnairalov:
i just hope he wins daz all...My problems re bigger sad

ME: whenever I get mad at you boo
you never seem to get upset, how do
you manage to control your temper na,
cool
Wife: Darling I just go and clean the toilet.

ME: Oh!! How does that help??

Wife: I use your toothbrush darling!

cry cry any divorce lawyer in the house?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Adminisher: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ouch! That hurts. grin
I am sure the irony of the matter escapes the reasoning capability of his ardent die-hard followers. Coming from a foreigner......
And let us keep sentiments aside, this is in fact the truth. Watching his interview on Channels, I just had to "SMH".
And it amazes me that a foreigner understands Nigerian politics more that some youths on this forum. It irks. APC is TINUBU and TINUBU is APC. Buhari is just the side attraction.

Yes, lest I forget, I expect some town criers to accuse the reporter of being sponsored by GEJ. Lol.

Buhari won 3430 votes, his nearest rival is scoring barely 1200 and you call that weakness. On top of that it is a former CNN correspondent currently doing work for the FG that will determine what weakness is for you. What kind of a country is this that intelligent people are falling for falsehood from a foreigner?.. A 3430 to 1000 margin in any party in the US is landslide. Nigeria is even more diverse in terms of tribe, religion and social demographics than the US and an Oyinbo man who just came into Nigeria less than 3 years now tells me about weakness. When GEJ gets swept out in the next two months you come and tell us another story.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ayodot(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Curlieweed:

I don't know why you guys keep repeating fallacious ignorance everywhere.

Which primary election did Obama win to get his second term ticket from the Democrats? Which primaries did George W Bush to get his second term ticket from the Republicans?

Traditionally, the party with the incumbent president avoids primaries (except in cases of extremely poor performance) in order to avoid dividing the base and take full advantage of the powers of incumbency.

This is the first time PDP will not be holding a presidential primary. So your point is watery

Enrich Ur MIND

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by IBROHIM: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lyoncrescent:

Thanks a lot for clearing this up. It isn't about GEJ. It is about PDP. They have been in power since 1999. Talking about 15 years in power yet no stable power supply, niger delta is a mess yet the likes of ayiri,tompolo and asari dokubo are billionaires. Don't even get me started on all the billions that were stolen under obasanjo and yaradua in the name of power reform. We are celebrating dizeani as opec president yet PDP cannot ensure we have enough refiniries to refine our crude here in naija for the 15 years in power.for all those of you saying PDP till 2019, May Almighty GOD run your life and the life of your generations the way PDP has run this country in the last 15 Years. Can I get an Amen.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by EMERITUS1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Abeg when buhari loses the election come february next year, make him no incite violence as it happened in 2011. we no one lose our corpers again.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by darediamond(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
You surely knows what is really going on bro.Tinubu will stop having dealings with PDP when he is ready to install Fashola as President. Or he himself go for it.
But those Northern leaders will never understand lai lai.
EmekaDopa:
Atiku polled 954 votes, Buhari 3430......so far.....Kwankwaso's now counting. Clearly, Buhari has got d lead. Congrats to him and to APC.........but, Tinubu will continue his deal with PDP and GEJ, so Buhari is on his own as far as Tinubu is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
dragan:
One thing I'd love to see is how all the propaganda from both sides on this forum will ACTUALLY affect anything in the Elections. (which any sane person knows it will affect nothing beyond 2%, and that's being generous)

Thats why i dont really waste my time on all the political crap that goes on here but sometimes i see something so stupid i just have to comment.

My broda tell thanks for ur opinion I have always said elections are neva won on the internet. The average nigerian is already bigoted to want to listen to anything anyone says. The same way u cannot tel the avg northern youth about not voting buhari is the same way you can't tell the southern ppl includin majority of the christian yourbas that a buhari can save nigeria. Moreso there are already evidence that the man has nothing upstairs than iron hand. Which I don't think a person like tinubu would be comfortable with him. A Godfather always wants puppets.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by donigspain2(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
IBROHIM:
why are you so biased? Check the results of the primaries between Obama and Clinton! Was it landslide? Without money or power of incumbency will Jonathan do a quarter of what Buhari has done in this era where everything is a matter of cash? Brother bury ur head in shame!
Are you done? Now hop along.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Adminisher: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
mistabiola:
This guy is a daft I swear , So he means 3,430 out of the 7,214 votes among 5 contestant is weak..... He is really a fool and he is shallow minded cheesy grin

He is a foooooool. That is why he is no longer with CNN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by chemali: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
You have five bright contestants each of whom have what it takes to rule this country (not Balewa or Duke-Abiola that wanted to contest in PDP) and you expect a victory by over 70%.... Puhleassse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by prechtemmy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congrat for d great loss ahead
Buhari will lose d general election

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by aljazira: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ouch! That hurts. grin
I am sure the irony of the matter escapes the reasoning capability of his ardent die-hard followers. Coming from a foreigner......
And let us keep sentiments aside, this is in fact the truth. Watching his interview on Channels, I just had to "SMH".
And it amazes me that a foreigner understands Nigerian politics more that some youths on this forum. It irks. APC is TINUBU and TINUBU is APC. Buhari is just the side attraction.

Yes, lest I forget, I expect some town criers to accuse the reporter of being sponsored by GEJ. Lol.
I disagree,over 85% of Atiku and Kwankwaso votes came up north whose total vote is over 38% put together.Most of his votes came from south west and north as such,he is nationally accepted.If Atiku and kwankwaso votes be added to GMB,he will get over 80%.This off-course is your view and we thank you most sincerely.GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
bossmini84:

Now I know u are living in denial. Dnt say that in public please.
A Ghanaian journalist called Jonathan a joke when he heard him being interviewed. Jonathan lacks the three Cs of confidence, courage and charisma. Could you tell me one other non-government owned media house, apart from CNN where he was humiliated, that Jonathan has apeared in? Buhari has been granting interviews in his mid 20s to the international media as the GOC of 2 Battalion of the Nigerian Army during the Civil War.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by rabzy01: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Go tell that whiteman, even his father in the Yankee is singing with us now.
The winning team: GMB

grin grin grin

TheRealMrStan:
Many would remember Christian Purefoy several years back as the most loved CNN Nigeria correspondent.

Christian now works with a private media company in Nigeria, and took to Twitter earlier on his views about Buhari and APC Presidential Primaries.

Do you agree with his submissions?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by waleadex(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
godson36:
To hell with your views. Someone who did not bride delegates is winning and you said he is weak. Go to hell with your support for jonathan
The dude got it wrong...
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by karfe(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
VellyG:
Seriously I watched Buhari's interview on channel and I was so so disappointed .. If this the man some of u are fighting for to become our next president then know we have a long way to go.. Buhari is as clueless as Jonathan. Recycling of leaders how stupid can that be.. Imagine with our population and the number of technocrats we have in this country we still prefer an old retired General to rule us. May be after Buhari other past generals like Babangida will take their turn.Nigerians use ur brains for once .

One billion likes!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Adminisher: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
BUHARI 3430
ATIKU. 954
KWANKWANSO 974
NDA ISAIAH. 10

This is what an Oyinbo man is describing to brain dead supporters of Nigeria's worst President as weakness and they 're congratulating themselves.

You guys have not seen something yet. Between now and February you need to steel yourselves for more reversals of fortune as God returns Nigeria to its common people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by olatty122(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
I wonder y nigerians can't stand up to face reality, as much as I knw any sane nigerian shouldn't support d fact dt goodluck Jonathan to continue to lead us in dis country.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Adminisher: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
karfe:

One billion likes!!

Buhari is not clueless, I watched the same interview and I rated him 8/10. I have also watched Buhari on BBC hard biting HARDTALK some eight years ago and I was impressed. He was sharp and engaging and took no prisoners. I am happy you admitted that Jonathan is clueless at least that one is not in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Caseless: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
donigspain2:
Damn... So hot!!!

This is a very objective view from a neutral and unbiased subject. IF Buhari cannot win by a landslide in an intra-party election how then will he win the 2015 election?
gej shld hav allowed others to contest too if winning intra-party election with a landslide is easy.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by IBROHIM: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
VellyG:
Seriously I watched Buhari's interview on channel and I was so so disappointed .. If this the man some of u are fighting for to become our next president then know we have a long way to go.. Buhari is as clueless as Jonathan. Recycling of leaders how stupid can that be.. Imagine with our population and the number of technocrats we have in this country we still prefer an old retired General to rule us. May be after Buhari other past generals like Babangida will take their turn.Nigerians use ur brains for once .
You for bring Tompolo now make we vote for am or is he not younger than Jonathan? People just dey fall my hand! After 15 yrs of pdp misrule you are still saying this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by NewNigeriaMind: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Responses on twitter

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by darqly(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Purefoy may be unbiased but this analysis is skewed. He should remember that in Politics, especially Nigerias', money talks. Buhari isn't one to offer money to delegates, that's not to say it wasn't offered on his behalf by others. Some delegates are bound because of what they've been paid and in my opinion, 60% will do just fine from the primaries. He needs a solid running mate to give PDP a good run as this is the closest we're going to get to uprooting GEJs reign of daftness and bloodshed.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by donigspain2(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
gej shld hav allowed others to contest too if winning intra-party election with a landslide.
Bro, you and I know that NO PARTY will gamble with the incumbency advantage grin grin grin

Better to move as one formidable block than a disunited herd. At least, PDP now has ONE interest. But in APC, some will be aggrieved and bitter to even not vote for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by kinkymax: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
karfe:

One billion likes!!
Mr man u re Jst ranting!! So who re u goin to vote for nxt year?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Sheggy13(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
just because someone has white skin doesn't mean whatever he says must be accepted as the reality just like some ignoramus on here are quick to condemn Buhari cos of that. We know how money hungry our politicians are. In the midst of all that with Atiku throwing dollars here and there, Buhari still managed to pull like 5000 as against that of Atiku which is less than 1000,and somebody calls that weak . That person must be dumb then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.