Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter (62296 Views)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy / Fake CNN Reporter Arrested In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by kolaaderin: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Quake like u.. SaTANS mathematic. he got 58% of total valid votes and that is seriously awesome landslide victory considering the number of aspirants. That is our next president u better start getting used to him or if u felt seriously pained by his victory GET A CAB TO IYANA OWORO TO AVOID BEEN SUSPICIOUS AND WALK 20 MINUTES TOWARDS VICTORIA ISLAND THERE U ARE, U CAN NOW TAKE THE INFAMOUS DIVE TO THE GREAT BEYOND WHERE MANY SYCOPHANTS LIKE U BELONGS.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
donigspain2:
Damn... So hot!!!

This is a very objective view from a neutral and unbiased subject. IF Buhari cannot win by a landslide in an intra-party election how then will he win the 2015 election?

nice designs..do u have a website

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lakeshizu:
Who cares, Buhari has become a household name, just because of this convention.
As it stand, 50-50 for both candidate.

Hmmm maybe most people didn't understand the theory behind what the reporter stated , Buhari was worthy of 70% but got merely 40.. The delegates didn't have faith in him when voting but his records voted for him ahead of any other... I'm pitching my tent with this man! On the graph the feeling is so good voting right for once, deciding to vote for something I could believe in.. No be mistake !

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by shakiru991(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmmmm again again
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Jesusloveyou: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
bossmini84:
I woud say it again the man Buhari is a serial Looser there is no way he can win the presidential election.
d saTANiod party that is a serial rigger of election,let me see how gej wil rig d election.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by golddeejay(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
christian poorfowl...go n die
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by babestella: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
ajaopopo:
Am forced to comment. because dat useless.fellow dat say B GENERAL is week against blody civilian like jona.don't worry February is around d corner.we are watching. ####.

You only have one vote bro. Save your stress, the old general is a loser as always. He could only lead NIGERIA in khaki uniform, he is not cut out for a democratic process.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
babestella:

You only have one vote bro. Save your stress, the old general is a loser as always. He could only lead NIGERIA in khaki uniform, he is not cut out for a democratic process.

I have over 12 million people who are eligible to vote for Buhari.
And once I endorse him, they will follow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Everfrank(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is not about Buhari or Tinubu or Jonathan or political party. The change we need is to save our country from imminent collapse. This is the most corrupt, divisive, careless, clueless and inefficient government in Nigeria ever. Let's vote them out!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by babestella: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
PDP is going to have a land slide victory in this election.

I have predicted the results below, let's wait and see.

Northwest: PDP 30%, APC 70%
North central: PDP 50% APC 50%
Northeast: PDP 65%, APC 35%
Middle belt: PDP 90%, APC 10%
Southwest: PDP 70%, APC 30%
Southeast: PDP 95% APC 5%
Niger deltans: PDP 95% APC 5%.

PDP 495%. APC 205%

This is my own opinion poll, I might be wrong, it's all about politics. You don't have to agree with me, but the cards are clean, on the table and not hidden. Buhari is not a viable candidate to match with GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by babestella: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Orikinla:

I have over 12 million people who are eligible to vote for Buhari.
And once I endorse him, they will follow.

You make me laugh. Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
[size=18pt]If you think this half baked international political analyst Christian Purefoy knows Nigeria more than you the real citizens, then you are all idiots.
Why does the opinion of a foreigner who does not know much about Buhari matter more to you?
Because he has CNN in his résumé?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Everfrank(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is not about Buhari or Tinubu or Jonathan or political party. The change we need is to save our country from imminent collapse. This is the most corrupt, divisive, careless, clueless, inefficient and indisciplined government in Nigeria ever. Let's vote them out to save our heads and Naija.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Everfrank(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]If you think this half baked international political analyst Christian Purefoy knows Nigeria more than you the real citizens, then you are all idiots.
Why does the opinion of a foreigner who does not know much about Buhari matter more to you?
Gbam!
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Urine: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Orikinla:

2nd Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by olamkas: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
whoever cares about the blood spills amongst other crazy things happening untamed will drop the idea of PDP's return to power even if GMB is so glaring to be the worst dollard. Afterall he will have a vice to work with.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by kipesco(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
PDP has won the election even before APC started her primaries.
2015 is just a formality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by kipesco(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Everfrank:
This is not about Buhari or Tinubu or Jonathan or political party. The change we need is to save our country from imminent collapse. This is the most corrupt, divisive, careless, clueless and inefficient government in Nigeria ever. Let's vote them out!

Can't u see, the more u plan to vote him out the more he succeeds even OBJ is jealous also.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by samento: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nothing PDP cannot do to distract peoples's attention. If they like they can give George Bush Nigerian names; Okechukwu, Fajimi or Abdullai just to play down Buhari. We the true Nigerians will and must vote for Buhari the change ambassador. Go Jonathan Gooooo. We are tired of you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
robinsoncrosoe:
fool let me make tins clear to u.....without boko haram that the useless terrorist lovin islamised northern f**kers brot to us,gej is the best president in ninjas history
Yep, he is d best in looting, impunity, giving excuses, and cluelessness.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by LastProphet: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
I know GEJ is planning on rigging as usual but this time around he will be shocked. A smart person should have known that a lie CANNOT STAND. You cant be stealing at the back and then come to TV and talk about transformation, Bob Marley said that "you can fool the people for some time, but you cannot fool ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME'!
And if there is any mor.on here that is thinking this is a replay of 2011, I will send you condolence card by February. The people have woken up and nothing is stopping it this time. except GEJ can get God almighty to help him rig
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Olatad: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Do the critics expect the General to have all the votes cast?
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by LogicPower(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ouch! That hurts. grin
I am sure the irony of the matter escapes the reasoning capability of his ardent die-hard followers. Coming from a foreigner......
And let us keep sentiments aside, this is in fact the truth.
Watching his interview on Channels, I just had to "SMH".
And it amazes me that a foreigner understands Nigerian politics more that some youths on this forum. It irks. APC is TINUBU and TINUBU is APC. Buhari is just the side attraction.

Yes, lest I forget, I expect some town criers to accuse the reporter of being sponsored by GEJ. Lol.

If there is anyone here who fails to show ANY REASONING CAPABILITY it is this INTELLECTUALLY LAZY AND MISCHIEVOUS mediocre of a reporter and, by extension, you who glorified his FALLACIOUS GIBBERISH.

1. What EVIDENCE does he have that the APC 'setup for Buhari', and how?

2. How EXACTLY did he manage to QUANTIFY that alleged 'setup' into a per centage of votes?

3. And how did he come about his conjured '70%' as being the per centage that Buhari should have got, as opposed to 80% or 60% for instance?

4. If the APC 'setup for Buhari' to get 70% and he got close to 60%, leaving barely 40% to the rest of the 3 contestants, on what LOGICAL GROUNDS could that be considered as 'shocking', or a sign of Buhari's weakness nationally?

The last tweet by this shamelessly BIASED and PREJUDICED foreigner exposes him as a creepy hireling of some powerful anti-Buhari elements, who let him loose to create confusion at this critical moment.

The anti-Buhari camp must have reasoned that since THEIR ARMY OF LOCAL HIRELINGS have so far FAILED in all their attempts to stop the tide of change that is sweeping the country, they needed to try to employ the services of a white guy, and whose name can be so deceptively associated with his former employers (CNN) in order to give some credibility to what ever he might say.

Unfortunately for them, many Nigerians are WISE AND ENLIGHTENED ENOUGH to know that this cheaply employed CNN-discarded guy is a spent-force. And that even at his prime, he had always been an intellectually shallow and mediocre as an analyst; no wonder his short-lived journalistic career with CNN reached its dead-end so prematurely!.

And no wonder that even AFTER finishing his official stringing in Nigeria, he chose to remain in the country hanging on his former acquaintances among officials of the Nigerian government and oil companies. He knows very well that a pathetic mediocre of a journalist like him has little or no chance of surviving in the highly competitive environment of his native country as a 'journalist'!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by tola9ja: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
CNN REPORTER GO AN DIE DIDRIN OLOJU FUNFUN

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by OLADD: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
samento:
Nothing PDP cannot do to distract peoples's attention. If they like they can give George Bush Nigerian names; Okechukwu, Fajimi or Abdullai just to play down Buhari. We the true Nigerians will and must vote for Buhari the change ambassador. Go Jonathan Gooooo. We are tired of you.
[color=#006600][/color]

Why can't you stop been lousy for once? Who are the Nigerians that are tired of Jonathan, you mean your unknown family who are less than 8 in number or your comrades whose blind push for change is borne out of stupidity rather than sensibility ? Jonathan does not even need your vote to win in 2015. You better save yourself of unnecessary High Blood Pressure. It's a sincere advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Justbright(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why can't you stop been lousy for once? Who are the Nigerians that are tired of Jonathan, you mean your unknown family who are less than 8 in number or your comrades whose blind push for change is borne out of stupidity rather than sensibility ? Jonathan does not even need your vote to win in 2015. You better save yourself of unnecessary High Blood Pressure. It's a sincere advice.

ur stupidity beats my imagination..... I sori 4 dis country if pple like u are still alive
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by mrvictor: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Good analysis. Very true

TheRealMrStan:
Many would remember Christian Purefoy several years back as the most loved CNN Nigeria correspondent.

Christian now works with a private media company in Nigeria, and took to Twitter earlier on his views about Buhari and APC Presidential Primaries.

Do you agree with his submissions?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by hikmojj(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Adnroid: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
The retard slowpoke with MJ syndrome kept as a human pet by GEJA-TAN for online vomiting: Remo Mokriri is infatuated with becoming a white gay male and therefore vomits online using assumed aliases of his future self.........
that english is not foreign, its from a educated illiterate diasporan
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ewosk: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
After this APC primary results, My question now is who will OBJ vote...Buhari or GEJ grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by OLADD: 12:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Justbright:

ur stupidity beats my imagination..... I sori 4 dis country if pple like u are still alive
[color=#006600][/color]

On the contrary, evil people like you who derive pleasure in accusing fellow Nigerians of corruption when you don't have any pinch of evidence should be declared persona non grata. The falsehood you peddle will work against you now and in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by aresa: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2014
lmao Christian Purefoy@AMEBO grin

I won't even waste my breath on this cheap and crass comedy... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.