Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination (909 Views)

Did Buhari Really Borrow Money For His Nomination Form? / Pix Of GEJ Showing His Nomination Forms / Would Gowon Had Fought Biafra If Awo Had Rejected His Offer To Join His Govern't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by adexking01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
LATEST NEWS: Atthahiru Jega rejected his nomination to head INEC. He has said that he will not be able to conduct free and fair election next year, except the UWAIS PANEL report is implemented verbatim. He is a member of the panel. He said he is not sure is INEC has any document that could be called Voters' Register. , He also said he was never consulted by the President before the nomination.
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
If this was true, I think this is an honest man . . . .
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by jookco(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2010
Pls pls let this be true
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by umsalem(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
Am suprised by this latest development, if at all we have this kind of people in nigeria  surely there is hope for nigeria to progress to the higher level of development. we need positive change in leadership and good governance.
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by seanet02: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2010
Please let this be true, then we need to appoint ibori or alamesiah and if the two are not available then yerima will fit the place
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
source?
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by Spyker: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
Source ooooooooooooooooooooh?
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by OAM4J: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
I doubt this, especially the part of him not being consulted before his nomination, cant be true, source pls
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by nobaga: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
If this is true, Jonathan rule will have to be elongated to allow for voters' registration. There is no way INEC can be ready for the election anyway.
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2010
Na lie
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by xterra2(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
I hope he did,because he is bot a man of intergrity if he accept beacause he was in the uwais panel and said INEC chair be appointed by NJC so being appointed by the president is not a good omen
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by otokx(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2010
source please
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by Horlazuncanmi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2010
If this is true then we still have some honest and man with integrity in nigeria, am happy when i saw mike name among the nominee
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by redsun(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
I use to know alot of father's friend that were true gentlemen,freemasons but it's like the whole scenario swallowed up all the men and women of goodwill and it makes it look like everybody is corrupt in nigera and i am beginning to believe it.

My father was a good man,for real.
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by desgiezd(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2010
The President has to implement that report for this nation to move forward positively, it is not everybody that will jump at every appointment even if such appointment would not align with the person's conscience
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by ayo84(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
still waiting for the source pls,anyone.where is the official source of this information
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by evil666(m): 5:37am On Jun 20, 2010
source?
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by slap1(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2010
s o u r c e !
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by bol47701: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2010
This "Story" is more than likely a fabrication since no source has been provided; there is no other corroborative report else where. The man himself is presumed to be at the Senate confirmation hearing in a few days.
I suspect a bit of mischief making here by the originator of this 'scoop'!.
Re: Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination by safeact(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2010
I hope any of his relations or friend can dangle tru dis thread and relate to him what we expect of him, that is if dis is not true! Really my heart leapt 4 joy immediately i read dis bt on a 2nd taught i , What it means is that no real honost man with integrity can b found here in Nigeria? I wonder if UWAIS himself would decline d post if d full report is not implemented. God saves us!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria - Aondoaaka Still In Shock, May Lose Un Job / Akala Walks Out On Nwodo, Others ! / Nigeria - 2005 Marine Corps Midrange Threat Estimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.