Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate (12830 Views)

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Lagos Governorship Election Result / UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bennyberry:
Nr be d same woman when be wan be president?..she confuse sha
grin grin
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by Orunto: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
We are getting there. Honestly, I like this strategy. May the God of Nigeria bless Wasobia!
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by DesChyko: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kini eleyin?
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by dotna(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
lol UPN wetn person to go see for this country
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by Mogidi: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
She will only succeed in splitting APC's vote, Agbaje's getting closer inch by inch.
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by toluxa1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nairaland Mods are clearly sleeping. Advertizers now taking over front page topics with large annoying banners and nothing is done about it.
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by jude33084(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
waste of money undecided
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by holatin(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
power drunk woman with PDP blood
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by drogs(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
ceo4eva:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/11/abiolas-wife-emerge-upn-lagos-governorship-candidate/
lol. This woman just spoilt the case for herself by saying " I have a very great chance because the democracy Nigeria is enjoying today flows from the blood of Abiola.”
Dumb statement. We've all read deep to know your husband got what he deserved.. Atferall he and many like him were part of the problem. So madam, try and not attach that in your future campaigns.
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by jude33084(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
grin make dem sha knw say she dey dia... Ma`m i`ll advise you to spend less... Those pple supporting you would secretly vote for APC or PDP o grin

APC you mean wink
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by sexymoma(f): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
jude33084:

APC you mean wink
Pardin angry
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by melotreaah(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
She'll lose badly. Haha. I just effing made F. T.C and politics ain't my ish.
I JUST DEY SAHKE MY HEAD FOR HER...................WALAHI SHE GO LOOSE, LOOSE AND LOOSE. SMH!!!
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by juman(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
I think the upn of today is an appendage of pdp.

The upn of chief awolowo time was the lover of the masses.

This reminds me of a story reported in one of the newspapers some years back.

Alh. jakande travelled to abuja and took a taxi to a government office, he saw a woman there that was concerned much about him. Alh jakande asked the woman that he did not remember her face. The woman said yes he never met her before. She was concerned about him because she was one of those benefited from his free education and became a medical doctor. Even the woman was ready to use her car to take him around to where he wanted to go.

That was the kind of love the awolowo and his boys had for their people.
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by KLand(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
All these Abiola's wives sef. One was contesting PDP ticket with GEJ the other time. Now this one for Governor. Make them go sit down joor. They have nothing to offer.
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by ajebuter(f): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nigger be like:

JOKER!

She go lose from Naija to Atlantic Ocean
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by Pamcrest(f): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why is Kola allowing his father's wives to run amok? See them chasing political posts now, even when their chances are below zero...na wa oh. Who will vote for this woman naa! grin
My humble submission
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by Boss13: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
She is making noise before you know it, they will give her one ministerial position. This country is about making noise. The louder you get the more they notice you

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by Slimmos(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
She is just wasting d best part of her money and time.... If dis woman win make i DIE
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by marvelyole(m): 3:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Na wa nigeria pple self aunty jst nw na u kn say dis party dy afta u struggle tire for pdp dis country to funny
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by ddeola: 4:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Nigerians are too intelligent to be defrauded with Abiola's name. If it's not M.K.O. Abiola, it can't be him shikena !
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by kobikwelu(m): 5:33am On Dec 12, 2014
bois ghast chop nauu...

Madam, carry go
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by bigtt76(f): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2014
I guess one of the women Abiola 'settled' with N1 Million Naira after giving birth grin
Re: Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate by martin92(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
good for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health / Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.