Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV (14833 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / FG To Shut Down All Open Drug Markets From July 1 / FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by jamst(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
dont go for any hiv test,if you dont want to die young...hiv-aid is a failed experiment to depopulate black people but it failed...just stay away from so-called hiv test cos that is when you will be given the real hiv-aid virus
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by KLand(m): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is uncalled for. I think FG should pay attention to other issues than testing people for HIV.
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by motherlode: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ah this figure ehn undecided do you mean half the population of Nigeria is to be tested cheesy shey dem be asewo ni! grin
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by chimerase2: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
chimkaire:
That's understandable cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed
make I hear say u gals do guy for me again grin
Una go collect cheesy tongue
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by Sike(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
They'll test tire.
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by Decryptor(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lumyboi:

U can imagine how much they will claim to spend on that. When hiv is alredi free in govt hosp. Useless pple in govt. The only thing they care about is lootin

Na hiv test free o. Not hiv grin

adebisiema:
Hehehehe!!.
Clueless government.
PDP wasting our revenues since 1999.

nationwide1:
I think this is one of the reasons this government is termed clueless by some folks. HIV test and treatment have been free for a long time in this country. Why embark on such adventure when according to NOI our economy is in crisis? Can't that money be used for initiating loan scheme for 50 million Nigerians? It appears sometimes they act before they think.

[size=18pt]FOOLS! Now read this excerpts from the main post...[/size]

The National Agency for Control of Aids has said the Federal Government has commenced free HIV counselling, testing and medical outreach [/b]in the Federal Capital Territory as well as Niger, Enugu, Bayelsa, Anambra and Delta states.

Adu noted that some 1,000 persons had so far been tested for HIV and provided medical care for other health conditions such as malaria, hypertension and diabetes. One of the beneficiaries, Mrs. Biboere Gabriel, commended the Federal Government for the free medical scheme.
She urged the organizations to sustain the exercise to reach out to other parts of Bayelsa.

Also, Mr. Bright Kaghor, who benefitted from the medical service, said he received treated mosquito net as well as medications after seeing a medical doctor. Paramount ruler of Igbogene, Chief Adike Green, hailed NACA and SURE-P for bringing free medical care to the community, noting that going beyond HIV was a strategy to combating the stigma associated with the scourge.

Where did you see that the Federal Government spent Billions of Naira to procure all that and is SELLING them or ASKING PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THE TEST?

Common Sense is not COMMON
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
strange.. I get the theory. what confuses me is how the oldest race in the known world turns out to be the most illiterate, most underdeveloped, most crisis and corrupt ridden , most diseased ridden, most God-believing and most endlessly hopeful race in the known world.
what are we doing.. do we need the whiteman to tell UA our sickness when we already know.. jeez angry
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by nwaobitex: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Owk
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by pweetixandy: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
englishmart:
you don't contact HIV by having unprotected s*x alone
what then do u mean by "girls aint loyal" Why did u narrow it down to girls
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by Lumyboi(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Decryptor:

[size=18pt]FOOLS! Now read this excerpts from the main post...[/size]

The National Agency for Control of Aids has said the Federal Government has commenced free HIV counselling, testing and medical outreach [/b]in the Federal Capital Territory as well as Niger, Enugu, Bayelsa, Anambra and Delta states.

Adu noted that some 1,000 persons had so far been tested for HIV and provided medical care for other health conditions such as malaria, hypertension and diabetes. One of the beneficiaries, Mrs. Biboere Gabriel, commended the Federal Government for the free medical scheme.
She urged the organizations to sustain the exercise to reach out to other parts of Bayelsa.

Also, Mr. Bright Kaghor, who benefitted from the medical service, said he received treated mosquito net as well as medications after seeing a medical doctor. Paramount ruler of Igbogene, Chief Adike Green, hailed NACA and SURE-P for bringing free medical care to the community, noting that going beyond HIV was a strategy to combating the stigma associated with the scourge.

Where did you see that the Federal Government spent Billions of Naira to procure all that and is SELLING them or ASKING PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THE TEST?

Common Sense is not COMMON

I hate to insult strangers online. Bt at the same time it's worth d time to correct hediots like u who jst type with ignorance. What u don't knw u ask or Google. What's new about the bolded? U r d most foolish person in a long while. V u ever seen any1 tested wtout counseling or any1 buying HAART? Who is tlkin about govt sellin. U don't know d meaning of free ? Or u jst v a mental problem ? Smh. U r jst a f*OL who tnks e has an idea. Mumu

1 Like

Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by funtanherb(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
I just did another hiv test today 45 days post exposure,can I take that as conclusive result
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
funtanherb:
I just did another hiv test today 4d days post exposure,can I take that as conclusive result

stay educated. stay safe. you have just one life..
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by litaninja(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2014
You're saying 2 different things.... At one point HIV doesn't exist.... At another point, we should not use the"white man's" condoms to prevent HIV.....
Dude, decide which stance you want to take Na...
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by Adwexky(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2014
mastercee:
Hiv is not real wink
Are you sure?
Re: FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV by fpeter(f): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Adminisher:

They don't know how to steal money. Two countries where no government should say they want to test people for AIDs are Nigeria and USA. People are distrustful of blood giving.

I understand Nigeria with their superstitions and stigmatization but why USA? They're too exposed to not check for the disease

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Can't Donate Blood In The US? / I Have A Reddish Swollen Bumps On My Penis / Copied. Wif Was Tested HIV Positive While I Was Negative. How Possible Is This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.