Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Modification Process - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modification Process (4745 Views)

Modification Process / Modification Process / Modification To Lagos Light Train By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modification Process by jmaine: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
medamillion:
YES! We'll buy him handkerchiefs 4 his tears of joy despair.

Fixed . . . . .
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
brownlord2:
Congrat to apc for organizing a successful convention and choosing a candidate widely accepted by it's members. Also to the candidates for accepting the result, a very big plus to our democracy. Its time the party get started with the real business and forget the media. Focus on the electorates and not GEJ, the electorates decide who governs them. i hope they stick together irrespective of the outcome of 2015 election to give Nigerians an alternative.

Sadly I won't be voting either of the candidate.
Wow!! I can't believe you wrote this. Meanwhile Congratulations to the incoming President General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), all the progressives in Nigeria and all over the world. People like Gbawe, Barcanista, Obiagelli, Berem, DonphiIopus etc deserve special congratulations, to God be the Glory.

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Zuria(f): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congratulations... grin grin
Re: Modification Process by ishiamu(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Obiagelli:
Congratulations to the people's General.

My fear is how many people wil be dead after this serial loser lose again....God protect us from this jihadist this I beg thee amen

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by laimo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
How many people will die during Jonathan's clueless misrule.Pdp is boko haram,boko haram is pdp - Azazi, Jonathan's ex-NSA.

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by studded(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
brownlord2:
Congrat to apc for organizing a successful convention and choosing a candidate widely accepted by it's members. Also to the candidates for accepting the result, a very big plus to our democracy. Its time the party get started with the real business and forget the media. Focus on the electorates and not GEJ, the electorates decide who governs them. i hope they stick together irrespective of the outcome Zqof 2015 election to give Nigerians an alternative.

Sadly I won't be voting either of the candidate.

God bless u bro... Only if they'll hear... grin

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Albert Einstein has asserted dat, d definition of insanity is doing dsame tin over and over again and expect different outcome. d people are tired of PDP. if after almost 15 years, we are still in darkness and d leaders still endorse stealing saying is not corruption, it means we will never again repeat dsame mistake no matter how shoeless dey become in d future, never again are we going to entrust d future of our children in d hands of reckless and self enriching people. we must take all necessary steps to stop clueless ness with regard to our future and amend our past indiscretions. we must not b afraid to confront our common enemy, we must boost our Intl image as d true giant of Africa.

clear da road for d peoples General. Nigeria will rise again.

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by Dannyset(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congratulations too us all. Come February 14, 2015 we will all shout for joy, when The General would be crowned our new President. Great work to u all. Get ur Voters card, talk to ur neighbours, encourage ur enemies, ur friends and even ur family. Let them see reasons why it shld be Buhari. We will make it. Cheers
Re: Modification Process by blasterman(m): 1:09am On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1918123_b32ljfeicaivujw_jpeg32b2bb5daf5abb423be6e20d08b70369

The biggest lie

inflation doubled and austerity worsen after he got into power.

I neither support Buhari or GEJ but I think GEJ is better

Fashola is my man or the best perfoming politican.

It was in Buharis regime that they stopped Food subsidy for students, Before buhari electricity was stable it all started in 83 when Buhari entered .

Till date wecannot fx it

APC is good in governorship but there presidential candidate is stinking
Buhari is a thief and member of the mafia that is destroying Nigeria.

That mafia is using him as pawn for the looting they will commit
Re: Modification Process by Etruth: 1:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Barcanista, God bless you for your good work on this forum. Your patriotism is worthy of emulation, your knowledge inexhaustible and your charisma infectious. I have learnt a lot from your clarifying and unsentimental contrbutions here. I value your opinion so much. Keep it up Sir. Sai Buhari, CHANGE Nigeria 2015.
Re: Modification Process by Etruth: 1:21am On Dec 12, 2014
blasterman:

The biggest lie

It was in Buharis regime that they stopped Food subsidy for students, Before buhari electricity was stable it all started in 83 when Buhari entered .

Till date wecannot fx it

Buhari is a thief and member of the mafia that destroying Nigeria.

YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT THE STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION MAN
Re: Modification Process by blasterman(m): 1:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Etruth:
YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT THE STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION MAN

Buhari na OLODO if u put a blind man as your head the followers will enter gutter. Nigeria is cursed to enter the drain if he enters

In 2003 he contested against OBJ

2007 he contested against Yaradua

2011 he contested Jonathan

Northern politicans are pushing him so that he can loot CBN and award more projects in the North for Boko Haram to blow up
Re: Modification Process by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:18am On Dec 12, 2014
blasterman:

The biggest lie

Till date wecannot fx it

How old are you?
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 12, 2014
blasterman:

The biggest lie

Till date wecannot fx it

You are a very despicable liar and an unconscionable rabblerouser

It was during the Obasanjo Military regime in 1978 under the Education Ministership of Ahmadu Ali Former PDP National Chairman that MEAL SUBSIDY was removed leading to massive protest led by Segun Okeowo led NUNS( as it was then called)

READ:https://books.google.com/books?id=OsuRHa4k1M4C&pg=PA417&lpg=PA417&dq=who+removed+meal+subsidy+in+nigeria+university&source=bl&ots=Tua8jJr9oF&sig=TQiq1f8jMolLyzNQioJMjGylesc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Y0KKVLFzi6iDBJTIgbAD&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=who%20removed%20meal%20subsidy%20in%20nigeria%20university&f=false

While Obasanjo by his removal of Food subsidy for Nigerian University students jerked up the cost of paying for food......It was IBB that finally shut down the Cafetaria system in Nigeria Universities which made student to start cooking their own foods due to SAP and the attendant student riot of those days in 1989 led to the closure of all Universities for 9months

READ: https://books.google.com/books?id=2ol_ZwOJLlUC&pg=PA123&dq=who+stopped+cafetaria+feeding+system+in+nigeria+university&hl=en&sa=X&ei=XUWKVM6TNYylgwTL-YPYBg&ved=0CDoQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=who%20stopped%20cafetaria%20feeding%20system%20in%20nigeria%20university&f=false

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by brownlord2: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2014
bobasuo1:
Wow!! I can't believe you wrote this. Meanwhile Congratulations to the incoming President General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), all the progressives in Nigeria and all over the world. People like Gbawe, Barcanista, Obiagelli, Berem, DonphiIopus etc deserve special congratulations, to God be the Glory.

How do you mean?
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank You and God bless you much more
Etruth:
Barcanista, God bless you for your good work on this forum. Your patriotism is worthy of emulation, your knowledge inexhaustible and your charisma infectious. I have learnt a lot from your clarifying and unsentimental contrbutions here. I value your opinion so much. Keep it up Sir. Sai Buhari, CHANGE Nigeria 2015.
Re: Modification Process by Etruth: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2014
blasterman:

Buhari na OLODO if u put a blind man as your head the followers will enter gutter. Nigeria is cursed to enter the drain if he enters

In 2003 he contested against OBJ

2007 he contested against Yaradua

2011 he contested Jonathan

Northern politicans are pushing him so that he can loot CBN and award more projects in the North for Boko Haram to blow up
Shut up. Ensure you take your drugs as prescribed by the psychiatrist. Stop constitituting a nuisance to the public. I'm a Southerner, an active Buhari loyalist, so your mumbo jumbo anti-Northern misconjecture does not hold water.
Re: Modification Process by Etruth: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
blasterman:

The biggest lie

Till date wecannot fx it

Now re-read your post and see how shallow,confused and CLUELESS you sound. Not surprising though, its obvious that it is genetic. Stop being an embarassment to Nigerians.
Re: Modification Process by blasterman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Etruth:
Now re-read your post and see how shallow,confused and CLUELESS you sound. Not surprising though, its obvious that it is genetic. Stop being an embarassment to Nigerians.

ITs obvious ur comprehension is low and U need to re read it 10 times b4 u undertsand what i wrote. but i know it all about collecting money to campiagn for Buhari so enjoy urself
Re: Modification Process by garrix8: 1:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Modification Process by richybanky(m): 4:42am On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Simply bcus of military protection grin cheesy grin
Re: Modification Process by bettercreature(m): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Modification Process by obi4eze(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1881558/pro-janathan-camp-highlight-jonathans-achievement and asked them to list Jonathan's achievement. they started blabbing.
Re: Modification Process by obi4eze(m): 12:14am On May 01, 2015
richybanky:
grin grin grin
Simply bcus of military protection grin cheesy grin
grin
Re: Modification Process by obi4eze(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2015
You are so lucky that the Moderator closed your so-called Apology thread. You for hear am.
Re: Modification Process by obi4eze(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2015
Lalasticlala Frontpage please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At ₦145/L Price, Nigerians Buy One Of The Cheapest Petrol In The World / Meet Kano State CP "Wakili",Who Declined N100 Million Bribe During Kano Election / Another Problem Bigger Than #endsars Protest Is Coming, A Group Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.