Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Modification Process - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modification Process (5112 Views)

Modification Process / Modification Process / Modification To Lagos Light Train By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modification Process by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Modified

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 27, 2014

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2014

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Modification Process by lafflaff123(m): 2:06am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Hi all, meet the inductees
cc:
Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, arewafederation, donphilopus, desola, whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, ShehuAba , Rawani, tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist, Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie demdem nep2ra Louisvangaal jaybee3 p3ndy79 Odutodaiwa, NgeneUkwenu

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by Rawani: 2:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Nice compilation barcanista, but where are Ali Modu Sherriff, Ihejirika and Oritsejafor?

7 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 27, 2014
Rawani:
Nice compilation barcanista, but where are Ali Modu Sherriff, Ihejirika and Oritsejafor?
Modu Sherrif is updated. Ihejirika is in court and Oritsejafor's case is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modification Process by Rawani: 2:39am On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
Modu Sherrif is updated. Ihejirika is in court and Oritsejafor's case is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Seen cool

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by simpleseyi: 2:45am On Dec 27, 2014
We shall not take this again. I am very angry. why are you people always marginalising we Yorubas. Why are there only two Yoruba men in the list. Pls stop this marginalisation. Yoruba prodigal sons are many and they need to be recognised for all their efforts to bring Nigeria to its current sorry state. Below are some of our about to be forgotten criminals.

Olusegun Obasanjo who spent about $16 billion on NEPA and PHCH to give us darkness.

Olabode George who was jailed and pardoned for corruption but not stealing according to our president.

Buruji Kashamu who is African most wanted drug baron.

Gbenga Daniel who is now richer than the state he governed.

Lucky Igbinedion, sebi Edos are related to Yorubas. Lucky was convicted by the court for both corruption and stealing.

I wonder why they are all PDP.

Let me drink kunu with alomo, I will be back to add more.

12 Likes

Re: Modification Process by taharqa: 2:46am On Dec 27, 2014
A sillly, one-sided list by a SHAMELESS APC nuttsucker...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modification Process by benuejosh: 2:48am On Dec 27, 2014
Jonathan should have being here too. more than 150 girls still in a forest. that alone is the greatest of all the shame

8 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Caseless: 3:56am On Dec 27, 2014
taharqa:
what a way to re-incarnate...

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Caseless: 4:08am On Dec 27, 2014
benuejosh:
Jonathan should have being here too. more than 150 girls still in a forest. that alone is the greatest of all the shame
jonathan spear-head corrupt practices- he's the alpha-male in this regard.
@barcanista. Whre is Otedola and co? Where is Abdulwahab Maina, Rev. Joli Nyame, susmam, Ibrahim Idris(fmr govnor of kogi state), etc?

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by Chanchit: 4:09am On Dec 27, 2014
simpleseyi:
We shall not take this again. I am very angry. why are you people always marginalising we Yorubas. Why are there only two Yoruba men in the list. Pls stop this marginalisation. Yoruba prodigal sons are many and they need to be recognised for all their efforts to bring Nigeria to its current sorry state. Below are some of our about to be forgotten criminals.

Olusegun Obasanjo who spent about $16 billion on NEPA and PHCH to give us darkness.

Olabode George who was jailed and pardoned for corruption but not stealing according to our president.

Lucky Igbinedion, sebi Edos are related to Yorubas. Lucky was convicted by the court for both corruption and stealing.

The OP only listed convicted politicians, not by speculation. If its by speculation, every politician in Nigeria should be in the list. I may agree that Bode George could be inducted, due to his popularity, cos I don't think he has a political sit when he was sentenced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modification Process by DaBullIT(m): 5:11am On Dec 27, 2014
taharqa:

Another senseless sentimental post, instead of calling the OP shameless, why not name any corrupt APC member you know , someone who was always APC or even the ones who recently joined, all you do is complain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 27, 2014
PDP has really destroyed Nigeria! Chai!

Can't wait for Buhari to take over!

4 Likes

Re: Modification Process by alberto2k(m): 5:25am On Dec 27, 2014
PDP.. Thiefing, malangaring and looting Nigeria's money since 1979, PDP?? Criminals!!

They've been producing criminals and looters as leaders and dis thing dey upset my stomach Iswear!

5 Likes

Re: Modification Process by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:33am On Dec 27, 2014
Where is Peter Odili that got perpetual injunction from being prosecuted?

3 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Bruteforce101: 5:43am On Dec 27, 2014
taharqa:

Talaka, Shut up and provide your list. PDP never pay you for this month?

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by gratiaeo(m): 6:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Useless thread

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by theM16: 6:35am On Dec 27, 2014
DaBullIT:

Another senseless sentimental post, instead of calling the OP shameless, why not name any corrupt APC member you know , someone who was always APC or even the ones who recently joined, all you do is complain

I taya for am o. Anyone can add his or her own...nt propaganda stories sha

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by theM16: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2014
simpleseyi:

Everything should not b abt tribalism. Its fair enuf frm d op. Feel free to add urs without lukin for Yoruba!!!
Was about to add bode george too. Who afta stealing so much, e had a special thanksgiving service by a naija "pastor"

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Where is Peter Odili that got perpetual injunction from being prosecuted?
Odili'ss case is a perfect example of abuse of justice system. I'd have put Olabode George but the Supreme Court upturned his conviction, no thanks to the incompetent EFCC under Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Modification Process by alaoeri: 6:42am On Dec 27, 2014
PDP is synonymous to corruption.
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2014
theM16:

Everything should not b abt tribalism. Its fair enuf frm d op. Feel free to add urs without lukin for Yoruba!!! Chai with youths like u naija is in trouble.
Was about to add bode george too. Who afta stealing so much, e had a special thanksgiving service by a naija "pastor"
His conviction was upturned by the Supreme Court on the ground that "the offence he was convicted of was not an offence as at time of he committing it", not that he was innocent of contract splitting.
Re: Modification Process by Alphaoscar: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2014
This is just scratching the surface.

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Alphaoscar:
This is just scratching the surface.
It would have been more revealing IF the government were serious with corruption fight
Re: Modification Process by joseph1832(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2014
Op why waste your time this. According to GEJ, "stealing is not corruption" so I really wonder why some of this people were actually convicted.
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Bunch of crooks,they deserve a tyre around their necks.

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by omenka(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2014
Can't believe somebody's name is missing on that list.

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by rattlesnake(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Wow

People that voted them are here
Re: Modification Process by frankyychiji(f): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Very funny thread by an op suffering from acute hang-over due to too much free burukutu. LOLZ

....still Goodluck till 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting / Can We Ever Have A Nigeria Like This (contains Graphic Photo) / Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: Respect Rule Of Law For Safety Of Your Lives, Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.