Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries (4491 Views)

2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries / How Come There Are No Comprehensive Results Of Kogi Elections. / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by nothingdou1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
The following,are the comprehensive results of the primaries of the APC presidential apsirants as reported from the just concluded APC national convention at Teslim balogun stadium surulere,Lagos.A total of 7,214 accredited delegates.
Gen. Mohammadu Buhari............................3,430
Former VP Abubakar Atiku.............................954
Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha.........................624
Gov Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso..........................974
Sam Nda Isiaih.............................................10
Nullified(void) voters card..............................16
Delegates that never voted..........................1206
From the above results General mohammadu Buhari is thus the presidential flag bearer of the APC.
So from these Nairalanders what are you predictions for next year's elecetion

1 Like

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by samdede(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congestions Buhari

1 Like

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by codedguy1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
The real contest begins
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by spartoo: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm going to vote GEJ not because I like him but because I don't know what will become of Nigeria if a northerner rules

6 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
GEJ vs GMB
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Expect WW II in Nigeria.
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by KwoiZabo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari couldn't even get 50% of the votes so how can he win the presidential elections. This is why PDP said APC does not have a presidntial candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by ayindejimmy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
spartoo:
I'm going to vote GEJ not because I like him but because I don't know what will become of Nigeria if a northerner rules

Can you hear yourself?

13 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Olaolufred(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Buhari couldn't even get 50% of the votes so how can he win the presidential elections. This is why PDP said APC does not have a presidntial candidate.

YES, AT LEAST IF HE WAS SELECTED LIKE EBELLE, WE WOULD HAVE KNOWN HIS POPULARITY. NO BE SO?.

3 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by nairalife2013(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
I expected massive support for buhari. He only manage a lesser figure. He will hav it tough to beat gej, if he couldnt pull a twothird internal vote.
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by laimo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari won over 70 % of the total delegates votes cast. Good, now we go to Aso Rock.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Adminisher: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
spartoo:

You have very serious problems. I have a few tablets that might help.

8 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Tabon: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why did 1206 delegate never voted? Probably they don't like any of the aspirants.

2 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by 9jii(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
spartoo:
U just called yourself Bigot

2 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Crocz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oh no!...I really like Kwankwaso!

He still floor Atiku with all him endorsement dollars from overs
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by chacoonder(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
ayindejimmy:

Can you hear yourself?
..My brother dont blame him, common sense is not for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by spartoo: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
ayindejimmy:

Can you hear yourself?

I wasn't talking to myself
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by kolaaderin: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:

Quake like u.. SaTANS mathematic. he got 58% of total valid votes and that is seriously awesome landslide victory considering the number of aspirants. That is your next president u better start getting used to him or if u felt seriously pained by his victory GET A CAB TO IYANA OWORO TO AVOID BEEN SUSPICIOUS AND WALK 20 MINUTES TOWARDS VICTORIA ISLAND THERE U ARE, U CAN NOW TAKE THE INFAMOUS DIVE TO THE GREAT BEYOND WHERE MANY SYCOPHANTS LIKE U BELONGS.

11 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by KwoiZabo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
kolaaderin:

Quake like u.. SaTANS mathematic. he got 58% of total valid votes and that is seriously awesome landslide victory considering the number of aspirants. That is your next president u better start getting used to him or if u felt seriously pained by his victory GET A CAB TO IYANA OWORO TO AVOID BEEN SUSPICIOUS AND WALK 20 MINUTES TOWARDS VICTORIA ISLAND THERE U ARE, U CAN NOW TAKE THE INFAMOUS DIVE TO THE GREAT BEYOND WHERE MANY SYCOPHANTS LIKE U BELONGS.
when over 1000 delegates couldn't decide on a candidate it shows that all of them are not electable. so APC should wait till 2019 to field a candidate because at the moment they don't have one.

2 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by jumu: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
iam a christian and i will vote buari b/c is not corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am impressed with his plans

1 Like

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by arsetalks(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:
I pity your parents who wasted their money sending you to school.

Simply math, you can't solve. You disgrace yourself and your family in an open forum forming "opinionated".

I shake my aarse for you.

3 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Caseless: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:
poor understanding of mathematics. Out of 7214 delegates, 1206 didnt vote and leaving 6008 to vote. 57% of the votes cast was for buhari; I.e 3430/6008 multiply by 100%. Go back to school.

7 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by duwdu: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:

Sorry, but you have a poor sense of arithmetic. Buhari actually received 57% of the total votes cast. And, considering that the two next big fish (Atiku and Kwankwaso) are both from the same region as him, Buhari - and those that worked for his victory - really shone at this primary.

Having said all that, the entirety of the APC party machinery - including those that lost at this primary, will have to have the same focused hands on deck from now on, in order for the APC to stand a good chance of wresting power from the PDP at the center in the 2015 general elections.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by donphilopus: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:

Thank God I'm a mathematician.

The number of Delegates accredited was 7,214 but 1,206 didn't even. Therefore, you would need to subtract the latter from the former which results to 6008 (number of voters). 16 Votes were invalid (void), i.e, subtract 16 from 6008, which gives you 5992 (number of valid votes). Now divide Buhari's total Votes, 3430 by the total valid Votes, 5992. It gives you 0.57242991. You can now multiply it by 100%, you get 57.242991, approximately 57.2%. So, why are you now embarrassing yourself online?! Shame!

5 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Frankenstein: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
jumu:
iam a christian and i will vote buari b/c is not corrupt
Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari
regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of
expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity
measures that caused severe hardship to the average
Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued
unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries
with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort
to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the
press, political freedoms, and trade unionists.
By August
1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim
Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was
detained in Benin City but was released at the end of
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/
Muhammad-Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by clevadani: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congrats to d general. Time 2 end 16yrs of wastage
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm sure u had E8 in Mathematics before u were admitted to Poly, total VALID vote casted was 5,992. 50% of 5,992 is 2,996, and Buhari got 3,430 which is more than 57% of total VALID vote casted. Haters pls go and die, I've done for you a simple mathematics you ought to have known from primary school.
KwoiZabo:
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm sure u had E8 in Mathematics before u were admitted to Poly, total VALID vote casted was 5,992. 50% of 5,992 is 2,996, and Buhari got 3,430 which is more than 57% of total VALID vote casted. Haters pls go and die, I've done for you a simple mathematics you ought to have known from primary school.
nairalife2013:
I expected massive support for buhari. He only manage a lesser figure. He will hav it tough to beat gej, if he couldnt pull a twothird internal vote.
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Zaikon(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
basbone:
Expect WW II in Nigeria.
startin 4rm ur bed room
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by nairalife2013(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
DEUNSTOPPABLE:
I'm sure u had E8 in Mathematics before u were admitted to Poly, total VALID vote casted was 5,992. 50% of 5,992 is 2,996, and Buhari got 3,430 which is more than 57% of total VALID vote casted. Haters pls go and die, I've done for you a simple mathematics you ought to have known from primary school.s
must u always insult those who dont share yur views? Convincing victory to me in an internal election might carry a different meaning from ya mathematics. Cant u explain widout getting angry. Why work up yourself over little things? Thatz "casted" paranoid now!
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Buhari got 57% of valid vote cast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. / All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi / Kwankwaso Shuts Down Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.