Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries (4507 Views)

2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries / How Come There Are No Comprehensive Results Of Kogi Elections. / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
donphilopus:

Thank God I'm a mathematician.

The number of Delegates accredited was 7,214 but 1,206 didn't even. Therefore, you would need to subtract the latter from the former which results to 6008 (number of voters). 16 Votes were invalid (void), i.e, subtract 16 from 6008, which gives you 5992 (number of valid votes). Now divide Buhari's total Votes, 3430 by the total valid Votes, 5992. It gives you 0.57242991. You can now multiply it by 100%, you get 57.242991, approximately 57.2%. So, why are you now embarrassing yourself online?! Shame!
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by spartoo: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
chacoonder:
..My brother dont blame him, common sense is not for everybody.

maybe ur sense is common
obviously ur sense is common
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by KwoiZabo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
DEUNSTOPPABLE:
I'm sure u had E8 in Mathematics before u were admitted to Poly, total VALID vote casted was 5,992. 50% of 5,992 is 2,996, and Buhari got 3,430 which is more than 57% of total VALID vote casted. Haters pls go and die, I've done for you a simple mathematics you ought to have known from primary school.
about 7200 were accredited, Buhari hot 3400. so the mathematics. The fact that over 1000 that did not vote shows that over 1000 did not trust any of the candidates fielded. what a shame.
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by ellguapo: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:
about 7200 were accredited, Buhari hot 3400. so the mathematics. The fact that over 1000 that did not vote shows that over 1000 did not trust any of the candidates fielded. what a shame.
Hopeless, you can't be redeemed grin

1 Like

Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Balkan(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
DEUNSTOPPABLE:
I'm sure u had E8 in Mathematics before u were admitted to Poly, total VALID vote casted was 5,992. 50% of 5,992 is 2,996, and Buhari got 3,430 which is more than 57% of total VALID vote casted. Haters pls go and die, I've done for you a simple mathematics you ought to have known from primary school.
@ bolded. You had f9 in the use of English
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by Kagarko(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thats good.

The result speaks volume. Its a replica of what will happen in next year‘s general election.

He got about 52% of the vote casted.

What he now need is the financial muscle to fund his campaign team. Which we believe atiku will provide during the campaigns.

Support APC at all levels.
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by ibisko04: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am using this time to congratulate the winner of the primary election of APC and the sole candidate of PDP. Now, let us move to the next stage of the contest.
Campaign must be issued base, no personal attack from any candidate to another.
We are seriously in a mess as a nation, we want each candidate to tell us what they want to do on every aspects of our battered lives. i.e.
Security is at zero level despite all money expended on security, how are the candidates going to bring normalcy back to our security system.
We need a new economic programmers for the country, how is each candidate want to go about raising a new economic management team to help out the nation at this period that oil is losing more value in the international market.
Power generation and distribution remain a monster that defiled all medicine applied to make it work. What is new that our presidential candidates want us to hear from them on how to make power generation and distribution something we will all start to smile about.
Our education is losing more value than before due to the policy of government. How are we going to make good policy that will enhance our educational value.
WE THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA SHOULD ASKS THESE CANDIDATES QUESTION ON WHAT THEY WANT TO DO ABOUT ALL PROBLEMS THAT ARE TOO MANY TO START NAMING THEM ONE BY ONE. WE SHOULD FORGET ABOUT RELIGION AND TRIBE FOR NOW.
TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOUR LOCALITY, YOU WILL FIND ONE POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER CLOSE TO YOU. WHAT HAVE YOU GAIN COMMUNALLY FROM SUCH POLITICIAN. AS WE GROW DEMOCRATICALLY IN NIGERIA, WE MUST WAKE UP AND BE VIGILLANT.
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by SOUNDKING: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari can only be d president of islamic caliphate of Nigeria with his beloved sharia.
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by spartoo: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2014
9jii:

U just called yourself Bigot

and u a fa.g.got
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by 9jii(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
spartoo:

and u a fa.g.got
Im n u r ma b.tch
Re: Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries by spartoo: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
9jii:

Im n u r ma b.tch

and ur b.itch is ma b.itch

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Crush Militants, They Will Squeeze And Strangle You - Prof Ben To Buhari / Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) / fdgvb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.