Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? (15698 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kellyJames5(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2014
*sprays mat*
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2014
kellyJames5:
*sprays mat*

Is there space for two? cheesy
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Chakakhan:
Lol this topic cheesy

I like

1. A man who wears reading glasses... So sexy
2. If he cant speak english properly lol... This only applies to foreign men
3. A shy guy... I just wonder whats on his mind
4. When a man cries... Whoa this js drives me crazy... I just wanna take care of him and make him feel better

grin grin..i wear glasses cool
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kellyJames5(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Is there space for two? cheesy

Sure!
You can join me
*adjusts*
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2014
kika23:
The "confused" look on his face when he's turned on.... It's hilarious.... cheesy cheesy

Lord have mercy shocked..confused looks when turned on? lipsrsealed
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kika23(f): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Lord have mercy shocked..confused looks when turned on? lipsrsealed

I'm sure you make the face too... You just don't know it...
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by nawtibownie: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Speaking polished English and that look when 'konji' is almost dealing with the guy. Lol.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
kika23:

I'm sure you make the face too... You just don't know it...

Hian!..me i look like Arnold Sqwerzzeneger when am doing my business O wink

Is the babe you need to worry about..she be looking like.. grin

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2014
nawtibownie:
Speaking polished English and that look when 'konji' is almost dealing with the guy. Lol.

What is it with you girls and konji face today

Where are the guys sef..una no come bail una sef out abii cry
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2014
kellyJames5:

Sure!
You can join me
*adjusts*

Thanks jaré
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Dannidom(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2014
I must say a big thank you to the op for creatin this thread to alow our ladies that do not coment on threads to open up and also to get out their naughty self out for us guys to see

Ireneony i don catch u today and these i knw
1. U ar no more a virgin (thank god)
2. U have bin in numerous relationships(hmm i see)
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kellyJames5(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=Maamin post=28811828]

Thanks jaré

You are welcome!
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kika23(f): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Hian!..me i look like Arnold Sqwerzzeneger when am doing my business O wink

Is the babe you need to worry about..she be looking like.. grin

If I hear... Y'all have that face when you asking for some sugar...
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
kika23:

Kika23 my dear practice make perfect O! grin

Perhaps you might wanna discover by yourself tongue
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Dannidom:
I must say a big thank you to the op for creatin this thread to alow our ladies that do not coment on threads to open up and also to get out their naughty self out for us guys to see

Ireneony i don catch u today and these i knw
1. U ar no more a virgin (thank god)
2. U have bin in numerous relationships(hmm i see)

My pleasure bro wink
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by dudesexy1111(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
I like when they cry if they want to release lipsrsealed
wicked
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

grin grin..i wear glasses cool

lol... Well u must be sexy then... Blow youself a kiss from me grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2014
Chakakhan:

lol... Well u must be sexy then... Blow youself a kiss from me grin

Muah kiss
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kika23(f): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Kika23 my dear practice make perfect O! grin

Perhaps you might wanna discover by yourself tongue
Practice makes perfect? Explain...

Taaaah.... I rebuke you ooo

Today is a holy day for me....
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
kika23:

Practice makes perfect? Explain...

Taaaah.... I rebuke you ooo

Today is a holy day for me....

grin..i will be here when your holy day is over
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by dudesexy1111(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Chakakhan:
Lol this topic cheesy

I like

4. When a man cries... Whoa this js drives me crazy... I just wanna take care of him and make him feel better
kind of shy guy too
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Naavah:
I like guys that stammer shocked

trust me, wen u see a real stammerer eh, u go hail
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kika23(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

grin..i will be here when your holy day is over

I will let you know when its over .... tongue
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by amokeme(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
smileysmiles:
tommy . not 5 months pregnant dudes... just enof tommy for pillow #saynotosixpacks
thank God am not the only one who fancies guys tummy... Whn i tell my friends i don't like 6packs, they think am crazy embarassed
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ThaSlimKidd: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
nawtibownie:
LOL! What wouldn't I see/read
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by amokeme(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
smileysmiles:
tommy . not 5 months pregnant dudes... just enof tommy for pillow #saynotosixpacks
thank God am not the only one who fancies guys with tummy... Whn i tell my friends i don't like 6packs, they think am crazy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Toorh, wil u now go on a date wid mi?
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Evathyst(f): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Chakakhan:
Lol this topic cheesy

I like

Sister u sabi! Even me too like Mr Specsy. Doz kind guys can be so gentle ehn?

Wait a minute, why is it dt all dt u like here are so my choice in a guy? Abi na u be my guy next galfriend? tongue

To add to ur list, I do like d very introverted guys. Not d dull ones o! I mean d very brilliant guys dt just choose to be cool, doz kind guys can be easy to ride ehn.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Tonydeeb(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
I like when they cry if they want to release lipsrsealed
This girl badt sote...
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2014
I hate galz dat re soo obsess to sex
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by eightsin(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Funny thread...
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by idu1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
kika23:

lol this got laughing.... U r right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? / 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.