Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) (15704 Views)

Bed Room Pictures For Adults Only / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by lola024(f): 3:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Morning guys and Gals, its Lola again the dirty girl as most people will say. I talk about things people affecting us that people don't talk about. We are all adults and their are some things that we must know. How was your night? hope you had a very good romantic night. Yes I meant that question.

Today, am gonna be talking about masturbation again. Most of you guys and girls, do it often and often. a stingy guy will rather masturbate than #5,000 to his girl for transport fare. lol, you just asked how do I know?, oh...whatever answer you are thinking is what I will go for.

Today, am talking about 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation.

Masturbation is one of the most common sexual activities, but there is such a strong stigma associated with it. Most people have masturbated at some point in time in their lives, but because of social norms, many won’t admit to it. The Internet has been a great place for people to share questions, answers, and information about the often taboo topic.

FACTS ABOUT FEMALE MASTURBATION:

1. According to a 2002 study, 44 percent of undergraduate students masturbated on average 4.7 times per month.
2. Using saliva as a lubricant for sex can disrupt the bacteria in a vagina, which can cause yeast infections.

3. The vibrator was invented by a doctor to cure hysteria — instead of the doctor using their hands, they would use the device.

4. Women who have higher levels of testosterone are more inclined to masturbate.

argh!!!!! You failed to remind me that am on nairaland again, common, lets go inside my room for the rest of the facts...I will talk about male facts also.
Please for Adults alone. Am not responsible for you masturbating around....if you are a kid, find some cool posts to read, but if you an adult, lets go INSIDE
http://www.moral24.com/15-facts-about-female-and-male-masturbation/

2 Shares

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by seunlayi(m): 4:22am On Aug 17, 2016
This act is as bad as pre marital sex. Stay away from it

14 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by lola024(f): 4:26am On Aug 17, 2016
seunlayi:

seriously, I wish its that simple

9 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Coughs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Slimflame(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2016
I realy tank God...he delivered me from that

17 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Harvard13(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2016
3:47 am..wow, someone touched herself at night

2 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2016
WTF! Women don't masturbate....This is heavily flawed.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by twentyk(m): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2016
Just passing by the next thread when I overheard someone moaning so I stop by to read comment Pls I don't want to comment so keep your comments flowing!

7 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Anwonspee(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2016
I always wonder when people say they have it very difficult to desist from masturbation.

Which feeling do they derive from it? Can't imagine thinking of it in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Anwonspee(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Op, seems you're the one in the second pic.

Just asking o

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by hpk(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2016
BEHT PASTOR CHRIS SAID MASTURBATION IS NOT A SIN.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by wordbank(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Ina agbo ncha
Gbochaus pilate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Shigoboy(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2016
I don't know why guys still masturbate these days, as cheap as it is to get babes, undecided , with just 2k, you're ok.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by chynie: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2016
really k am coming in grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by lola024(f): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Anwonspee:
Op, seems you're the one in the second pic.

Just asking o
that's not me..... Because I write about these does not mean........you know
Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by lola024(f): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Shigoboy:
I don't know why guys still masturbate these days, as cheap as it is to get babes, undecided , with just 2k, you're ok.... cheesy
Sexually transmitted diseases

2 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by xmileeasy: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2016
The effects of masturbation on an individual is more than the perceived benefits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by macfish101(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Please ooo.....what is masturbation? Is it sweet?
Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by IG264(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2016
Shigoboy:
So befor u dey masturbat?
But d tini sweet na
Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by IG264(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2016
macfish101:
Please ooo.....what is masturbation? Is it sweet?
Sweet like sugar

4 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Samted69: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2016
seunlayi:

You lie.

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by IG264(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2016
xmileeasy:
The effects of masturbation on an individual is more than the perceived benefits.
But is it possible to stop?
Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Samted69: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2016
At the end of the day...top merits of masturbation are:

1. Vaseline n soap will never cheat on you...or break your heart
2. You don't have to cuddle and talk about where the relationship is going.
3. No risk of HIV and other ugly STIs
4. No Transport fare or 'thanks for coming' money.
5. Vaseline will never try to pin pregnancy on you.
6. Vaseline does not need to make hair...only #100 for upkeep monthly.

Vaseline for president!!!

21 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Trapnigga(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Okk
Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by xmileeasy: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2016
IG264:

But is it possible to stop?

It's very possible to stop it.

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Uchexxy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
no matter wetin dem preach.....wankers will still self-service

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Fidelismaria: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Anwonspee:
I always wonder when people say they have it very difficult to desist from masturbation.

Which feeling do they derive from it? Can't imagine thinking of it in the first place.

I wonder oooo
Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Slimflame:
I realy tank God...he delivered me from that
sincerely?!

did you stop it 100% or did u switch over to the real deal?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) by andreernest28(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
WAKA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently / Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow / Girls Is 5inches Enough For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.