Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) (12259 Views)

What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) / Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by QuotaSystem: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
sacajawea:

Hmmmn!
FROM EVERY INDICATIONS, right? wawu

PMB has the best infrastructure records than any President since 1999.

The Completer-General of the Federation
cool

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lol
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by nedekid: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
These are the same guys looting all over the country.. grin

Sarrki seunmsg omenka lzaa imhotep nwanyiokwashi generalPula Rosikki kyase liondeleo Helinues sammyJ
Pissfulprotester sobright101
Nedekid tinubugoquench

How much did you pay? grin
Hello?
Why you join my name with those buharist people?
No make I invoke thunder ontop your head ohhhh.
Me, you join me with the likes of helinues, sarrki?
Have you read any of my post over the years?
You link me with buhari people? Me weh mannabbq threaten say them don trace but say some people beg say make them no gbege me?
I weak for Una ohh.

3 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by GideonG(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
I wish I can get back my 1k and recharge, Data is more important to me. I can't even imagine this is me 5 years ago. Lol

7 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by BigSarah(f): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lol
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Saao(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kyase:

I can't even remember the amount I donated in total, Buhari been jazz me that time.
you r one of the people that package the failure on us.

3 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Kyase(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Saao:
you r one of the people that package the failure on us.
I don't have regrets supporting Buhari in 2015.
But I have regrets supporting him in 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I will send this to your friends angry grin cheesy cheesy grin
GideonG:
I wish I can get back my 1k and recharge, Data is more important to me. I can't even imagine this is me 5 years ago. Lol
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by SoBright101: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
I don't know why you are doings this. This country won't move forward with this. Why are are you trying to tarnish my name because i have different opinion?

Gandollaar:

Sarrki seunmsg omenka lzaa imhotep nwanyiokwashi generalPula Rosikki kyase liondeleo Helinues sammyJ
Nedekid tinubugoquench

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by helinues: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
SoBright101:
I don't know why you are doings this. This country won't move forward with this. Why are are you trying to tarnish my name because i have different opinion?

Except if you are new on NL.

That's Miss Patience Nzokwo of NL,a lady with no joy
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by SoBright101: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
I did same, i contributed my hard earned money towards the emergence of this heartless administration. I made all my family vote for Buhari, i did individual campaign for him both online and physically, am not a politician, i just believed he was the messiah, i was almost lynched in my polling booth while protecting APC votes, my brother who opposed Buhari fought me, we kept malice for long as we had opposing opinion which led to hot argument and confrontation. I begin to lose everything in 2016 due to Buhari poor economic policy but still hopeful and never stop the support. I was even thinking he was fighting corruption, i thought i was experiencing set back as money was not circulating because he was fighting corruption until his government begin to cast. They tax ordinary citizens to the teeth to sponsor their extravagant life. I didn't regret opposing Jonathan's administration but regretting i support this evil administration.

2 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Earlystar698(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sons of a b!tch package this disaster to us
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by SoBright101: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Is this another tactic to make good people look bad, why including my name where evils are?

Gandollaar:

Nedekid tinubugoquench

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 5:38am On Oct 29, 2020
SoBright101:
Is this another tactic to make good people look bad, why including my name where evils are?

So that you can bring light.
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 5:45am On Oct 29, 2020
nedekid:

Hello?
Why you join my name with those buharist people?
No make I invoke thunder ontop your head ohhhh.
Me, you join me with the likes of helinues, sarrki?
Have you read any of my post over the years?
You link me with buhari people? Me weh mannabbq threaten say them don trace but say some people beg say make them no gbege me?
I weak for Una ohh.
Oga I just wanted you to see the wickedness of Helinues and his gang snce 2014. They are the same people looting shops just to discredit the peaceful protest.

2 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

PMB has the best infrastructure records than any President since 1999.

The Completer-General of the Federation
cool
None did he conceptualize because he's a Lifeless Sudanese.

Buhari is the worst president ever, only quota system children like himself are still licking his arse.

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2020
kolaaderin:
I have done mine since 24th of December last year.
I have decided
and i believe.

VOTE CHANGE
VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO
Go and ask for a refund. Osunbande will not be president.

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 5:54am On Oct 29, 2020
GideonG:

Nwanne, How market na?
Market don scatter! Even abooki is calling for bubu's head. Banditry has ravaged his katsina state.

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 5:55am On Oct 29, 2020
drey076:
This is my first time of seeing pole donating towards campaign. I met a man dat donated 5000 twice making 10k. T

God bless patriotic Nigerians
God will reward dere labour
God punish their evil labor. They should all go for deliverance.
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 5:57am On Oct 29, 2020
realborn:

Funny how tables turn right? wink
I hope you are now feeding fat from that table! Evil men!
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 5:58am On Oct 29, 2020
NnamdiN:
yeahI see you
Can you still see their evil hearts?
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0 happy sallah!

Unfortunately, After all said and done, Thiefnubuu and osunbande his puppet are going no where.
Pelee jareh!
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by TecM0: 6:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Gandollaar:
TecM0 happy sallah!

Unfortunately, After all said and done, Thiefnubuu and osunbande his puppet are going no where.
Pelee jareh!

Lol

Troublesome person Na him you be

Yes you are right Osinbajo is going no where he remains in Aso Rock after 2023

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

Lol

Troublesome person Na him you be

Yes you are right Osinbajo is going no where he remains in Aso Rock after 2023

Buhahahaha... keep dreaming.
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by nedekid: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Gandollaar:
Oga I just wanted you to see the wickedness of Helinues and his gang snce 2014. They are the same people looting shops just to discredit the peaceful protest.
Thank you my bro.

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Rodwave: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2020
GideonG:

Sai Chanji grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by helinues: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Gandollaar:

Ms Patience Nzokwo of NL.. A lady with no joy
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by GeneralPula: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Gandollaar:

Nedekid tinubugoquench

Why including my name?

If you check my post prior to 2015 & 2019 elections, I didn’t support either Pdp or Apc...My candidate was Donald Duke..

What I’m in for is good governance, not Pdp or Apc. It will be very hard for Pdp or Apc to give naija good governance cuz they’re both filled with corrupt & stupid people..

I’m even better than you cuz I’m sure you’re a Pdp paid supporter. How can a sane, mentally balanced individual be working for Pdp despite all they’ve done to Nigeria...

I’m against Flatinoz talking down on my tribe..

I’m against evil government (Both PDP & APC)..
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
GeneralPula:

Why including my name?

If you check my post prior to 2015 & 2019 elections, I didn’t support either Pdp or Apc...My candidate was Donald Duke..

What I’m in for is good governance, not Pdp or Apc. It will be very hard for Pdp or Apc to give naija good governance cuz they’re both filled with corrupt & stupid people..

I’m even better than you cuz I’m sure you’re a Pdp paid supporter. How can a sane, mentally balanced individual be working for Pdp despite all they’ve done to Nigeria...

I’m against Flatinoz talking down on my tribe..

I’m against evil government (Both PDP & APC)..
Gerrarahia!

General Pucci grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Commences Construction Of World-class Teaching Hospital In Akure / Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) / You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.