Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! (17932 Views)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / Man Unhappy Girlfriend Spending Too Much Money,Jumps From 7th Floor To his death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by ellechrystal(f): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fabdedon:
the highest de buy for u is lux underwear.. undecided
Hey please stand corrected.. not "They" "She" bought 4 u.
If ur on with a stingy babe then deal with it. grin
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by issylarry(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Well,vnt met a lady like dat bfre!wen I was dating my ex-;I did d spending in whole and now single!I love balanced equation.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Classicalmusic: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
issylarry:
Well,vnt met a lady like dat bfre!wen I was dating my ex-;I did d spending in whole and now single!I love balanced equation.
You love balanced equation? Hahaha, odiagwu oh cheesy

Didn't you know it supposed to be balanced equation when you were enjoying the stuff?

You're so funny.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by aloziedaya(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
I don't want a lady to spend on me cos one day she will use it to insult me when she feels hurt.
A guy is suppose to spend on the lady not the other way round.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
just 4.67million for her school fees @BIS
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by blakky97(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
FruityLass:
I do spend on guys before but not again since have been taught to be stingy.
Now bae is the one spending.
depends on the kinda guy anyway
if she spends on me, il make sure I reciprocate. else il sufffer to believe im the man
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Mprex(f): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Martins301:

Its there any means for private chat on NL? Too many prying eyes
lols. There is no private chat on NL
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by boma95(f): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tic4tac:
Why do ladies find it very difficult to spend on their men?

-

Ladies! hw much is the highest amount U've eva spent on him? and how often do u spend on him?

-

Guys! What's the highest amount ur gf ever spent on u?

spending on ur guy. . .no big deal, bt it has to be mutual undecided
like if i gv hm 50,i should get like 70 or 100 grin
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by AfricanApple(f): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
Methinks the dream dey complete be that.

Think am well, Yu'll understand.
no no no, dream is one thing, reality is another. every good dream should come true

stop it na ah undecided
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Awaja(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hence I can spend for her,she spends her last card on me and d amount doesn't matter,d sacrifice is d key!
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by AfricanApple(f): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
KingTom:

grin grin grin
happy?
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Tallesty1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
no no no, dream is one thing, reality is another. every good dream should come true

stop it na ah undecided
It is a good one lah.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Mprex:

lols. There is no private chat on NL

Oya na......send me your number through Bluetooth or Wifi
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
FruityLass:
I do spend on guys before but not again since have been taught to be stingy.
Now bae is the one spending.
I doubt it
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by nneh1(f): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
It is not only girls that are stingy ,some guys are selfish. I have a friend who has never spent 10 naira on me and I don't disturb my head.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by bibelo: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Well it depends most gals are leeches they wouldn't want to spend a dime. As for me I don't really expect a gal to spend on me but my gf pleaded I allowed her foot the bill of our 3day Vac at a 5star hotel even though she earns far below wat I earn. I wasn't really confortable wit d idea but to complete d treat she also got me a nice suit. Only few gals can do it.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by julybaba(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Please what is wrong with MTN abeg o. It's either they are calling me or begging me to subscribe to one thing or the other.VERY SOON MTN WILL BE LIKE: (1.) Dear customer are u HUNGRY? Text HGY to 35388 4 tips on HUNGER And what to EAT (2.) Dear customer need DELIVERANCE? Text DEL TO 35388 for daily tips on how to deliver yourself. (3.) Dear customer facing ancestral problems? Text ANCESTORS to 35354 and receive daily ancestral tips (4.) Dear customer wanna bathe but u have no soap? Text SOAP to 35629 to receive dialy soaps to your phone (5.) Dear customer feeling HEARTBROKEN? Text HEART to 38545 and receive tips on how to plaster your heart (.6.) Dear customer..wanna catch all the witches in your village? Text catch to 30305 for tips to catch all the witches in your village. (7.) Dear customer, do you know there are people who don't want you to succeed in your village? Text Thunder Fire Them to 33050 Imagine MTN sending my grandma BEAUTYTIPS...for whatPlease they should stop these nonsense..
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by julybaba(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
I think, it's about having the right person in one's life. Spending is not the main issue, If mutual Love exist, both partner will give with joy.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by rosebase(f): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
I did buy gifts for my ex bf though, the spending was once in a blue moon.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by rosebase(f): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
I spent for my bf all the time, he do refuse at times though

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by deavicky(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
My girlfriends don't spend a kobo on me, I don't know y o. Any girl i go out with, I'm always d one doing the spending. So the only thing I can do is to steal their money if they keep their hand carelessly.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by deavicky(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
rosebase:
pls friend me nah so that ican enjoy girl spending on me at least for once before I marry.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by MORNDEW(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
rosebase:
You are confused
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Edusouls(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
women dont spend on men it is a rare case, african women re naturaly brought up to depend on men as the provider, this makes the african woman sees spending on men so odd and upside down, and our women re so greedy and stingy that even if they have some cash, they will hide and deny so that the man will still spend to his last card and on top of that still go borrowing.an igbo girl is a perfect example of such woman, so stingy,so greedy, so demanding, that's why igbo men run from most of them fast, if you keep giving in to their insatiable demands, you go broke that you cant even buy 5naira pure water, and the most heartbreaking of all is that once they suck you dry like leeche, they dump you and switch over to another suitor..women re baad since garden of eden..men mulu anya.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by deavicky(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
aloziedaya:
I don't want a lady to spend on me cos one day she will use it to insult me when she feels hurt.
A guy is suppose to spend on the lady not the other way round.
na lie where bible talk am. Na family bible talk no b girlfriend
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by gwas(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
If you've never met a girl that spend on you in one way or the other, that means you forcing yourself on her!

My babe has done more than spending on me! She's my all, my confidant, a kind-hearted creature, a lady that knows the definition of love and she's also strikingly beautiful; I love her unreservedly too. We do have issues several times though, but I'm not bothered about that for I know relationship it's just like a battle.

For a lady to buy car and lots gifts for her bf no be beans.

And she's also a Nairalander. I introduced her to this forum about 2yrs ago.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by kristein(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
yesterday I create a topic about me looking for an xmas season gf to take me out this season and not me taking them out..

I bet it with you that I didn't get any response from any chick...na yesterday I juz knw say naija babes stingy die...expecially nairalanders babes
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by kwamone: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
I have spent N85k but she don send millions
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Fabdedon(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
ellechrystal:

Hey please stand corrected.. not "They" "She" bought 4 u.
If ur on with a stingy babe then deal with it. grin
so whats d most expensive gift u have given him? grin
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by rosebase(f): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
freecocoa:
What is it with all these baseless generalizations? Who says women don't spend on their men? I'm beginning to think these men don't ever accept that a woman spends on them for fear of being called "weak"

Many women spend on their partners even more than he does, believe it or not, that's your beeswax.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by badmus1346(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
She don join " I no fit spend on Guy Group"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap / Check My Pic And And Make A Wish / Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.