Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! (1406 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Battles To Save Face - Vanguard / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot (2) (3) (4)

2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by dmighty: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is simple enough. Buhari can never be a loser in 2015 election. Make no mistake either, Jonathan will never lose that election.
The truth is this: they are both ' Nigeria no 1 citizens ' at one time or the other in history. They will for ever live on former president's salary, allowance and d likes. They are both entitled to be part of Nigerian strongest decision making body monthly.
You see why your sentiment must be to your own interest, and that of your children! The question is, do you like what you have seen for the past 5 years? Bill Clinton said:doing same thing the same way, and expecting a different result is a simple definition of Insanity.
Jonathan did not perform for 5 years, simple. All these sentiment of 'Na my brother' will not change anything. If I buy fuel for 97 naira, I know u are not getting it less, though u still support their failure. When unemployed Nigerians were swindled and some sent to their early grave, do you see that it affected us all, not them up their !
Buhari is the choice for now, let us work to buy the future We desire for our children because, with Jonathan and Buhari have nothing to lose. We are at the receiving end!!

Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by motherlode: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin yes o my brother they have nothing to lose but we Nigerians are. an adage says the demon you know is better than the angel you don't know which i totally disagree to in this case because this demon we all know can continue to devour us which we must stand up against and the angel we are talking about is better than this demon. all i can say is that we should be careful knowing the angel is better. Buhari is the best choice truly.

Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by dmighty: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
motherlode:
grin yes o my brother they have nothing to lose but we Nigerians are. an adage says the demon you know is better than the angel you don't know which i totally disagree to in this case because this demon we all know can continue to devour us which we must stand up against and the angel we are talking about is better than this demon. all i can say is that we should be careful knowing the angel is better. Buhari is the best choice truly.

it's time to work together from place to place campaign. Not because We will be payed, I just want a Nigeria of my dream.... Jonathan has nothing to offer apart from packaging!
Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by motherlode: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
dmighty:

it's time to work together from place to place campaign. Not because We will be payed, I just want a Nigeria of my dream.... Jonathan has nothing to offer apart from packaging!

good so how do we start? cheesy
Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by gtrust: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
motherlode:

good so how do we start? cheesy

Yeah!!!
Start by making very fair analysis based on substance

For example: pick a time frame say after Obj's government and note

- Now we have railways
- Now we have agriculture
- Now we have federal universities in every 36 states
- Now we have roads
- Now we have very good airports
- Now the "Middle class" is really back

More and more.

Infact, now we can talk and chat freely which is also called "freedom of speech"!
Also now, elections are real: you can actually vote and your vote will count.

Honestly, let's give a big "gbosaaa"!!! To President GEJ, he tried!!!!

Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hmm
Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by motherlode: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
gtrust:

Yeah!!!
Start by making very fair analysis based on substance

For example: pick a time frame say after Obj's government and note

- Now we have railways
- Now we have agriculture
- Now we have federal universities in every 36 states
- Now we have roads
- Now we have very good airports
- Now the "Middle class" is really back

More and more.

Infact, now we can talk and chat freely which is also called "freedom of speech"!
Also now, elections are real: you can actually vote and your vote will count.

Honestly, let's give a big "gbosaaa"!!! To President GEJ, he tried!!!!
You mean i should give gbosa to GEJ undecided, you must be joking. Is it when chibok girls haven't returned after 242 days, job seekers were stamped to death in the course of searching for jobs, corrupt officials are parading for his re-election to save themselves from being punished, missing billions of dollars not Naira have not been accounted for, east to west road have been prolonged in order to seek re-election, when the lives of Nigerians aren't secure? undecided ( imagine bombings almost everyday and death toll rising ) is he the one that built most of the long lasting roads in Nigeria? 'it was done in the military era', is he the one that built most of the universities in Nigeria today? tongue
the sure-p is real in talk but fake in reality! Yes,fake. wink Has the lagos-badagry expressway being completed? Don't you know the bad state which Apapa port road is right now? What has FG done and they generate lots of revenue from that same port! undecided

if after reading this, you still Claim you would support and vote GEJ then something must be done in your case cheesy i.e. You need serious extra deliverance. grin
i am sorry to say wink

Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by motherlode: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
dmighty:

so how do we start? grin if you see what i encountered because i quoted some1 else instead of you, the guy just they preach GEJ for me ni sha undecided. He said GEJ road, GEJ federal Uni, GEJ airport, GEJ agri...... I just sidon they pity for im life with dat kind lie. O boy no be play shocked ashe GEJ supporters bad for lie like this, dem fit wake Mandela dead body oooo grin true talk, their lie carry wait pass mount kilimanjaro wink
Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by dmighty: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Analysis is the simplest thing I do especially in Church, when I meet with people about GEJ and GMB. Development is done based on parameters:
Education: since 1999 that we have PDP, what has happened to our educational system? Then under Goodluck Jonathan, tell me what is happening to education sector. The highest level of illiteracy and fo0lishness is to hear people say, 'we now have University in all the States' because of Jonathan...Has the sector improved or not?

Economy: The worst thing is to read simple economics that Okonjo Iweala could not figure out for 5 years now. Apart from paper campaign, is our economy booming or in doom? Just look around you, infact, check from your family experience for the past 5 years

Accountability: do I need to say anything?

Insecurity: Here is the stupidity of propaganda: Buhari is behind boko haram, El-Rufai, Nothern-elders, oppositions are behind BH. Yet, no arrest has been made. You see how funny and wicked this leadership is! If opposition is behind insecurity, why do you think GEJ is delaying? simple logic...They know why they are making the nation insecure...

Development can only be defined by human lifestyle under your leadership.

Simple analysis I do to remove goggle religion from people is this: forget about religion for a while, do you think it is that simple to have tasted power as a northern Governor, NNPC chairman, PTF chairman, Military President, yet you have no filling station. What we need now is Buhari, what we need is a nation we can all be happy that it's ours.

Mind you, since they have been selling fuel for 97 naira, I know even their supporters are not getting it cheaper..So why pretending?
If you say Jonathan has been correcting the error of the past, I will still ask you which past are you talking about? 1999-2003 PDP; 2003-2007 PDP; 2007-2011 PDP, 2011-2014 PDP...You have just told me why I should not vote for a confused wicked party in 2015.
Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by dmighty: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2014
And APC News keeps giving PDP headache everyday.....
Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by martincbarton: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2014
ok now.

Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by dmighty: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Teacher: When crude oil was $119 per barrel,
we
buy petrol for N97 per litre
& kerosene N100+, we also pay 'subsidy'Now
that crude oil is $49 per barrel with all
other
things being equal, what is the expected price
of
petrol & kerosene per litre?
Also, are we still paying subsidy & how much?
Jonathan: N87. kerosene, no reduction, &
subsidy constant.
Teacher: Pls who awarded PhD to this man who
doesn't know simple arithmetic?
Teacher: buhari what is the answer?
Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price,
so
our change formular is;
If $119 changed to $49
Then N97 will CHANGE to N27, kerosene price
will also drop, while subsidies are out of d
equation or reduced to it's bearest minimum.
Teacher: But they said you don't have
certificate?
Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market
woman can solve it.
Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE
Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by dmighty: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Nigerians are winning this...........
Re: 2015 Election, Jonathan And Buhari Can Never Lose Out! by dmighty: 7:23am On May 26, 2015
In 3 days time, the era of Impunity will be over....Loading!

Alert! Abuja-bound Flights Diverted Due To Dust Haze / Lagos: A Vote To Jimi Agbaje/jonathan Equals A N15,000 Fee Slash In LASU / Please Tune To NTA Now And Watch The Comprehensive Documentary On General Buhari