Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (58282 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by nnamxxx(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
My brother, it appears you are biased on this issue. Are u saying one does not have the right to voice out when ones fundamental human right is infringed upon? Please read between the lines.
tonybosses:

You should understand that where ssuch tinz re mentioned eg RCCGM, 2 tinz cum to play

1) The integrity of d word of God is put to test

2) The intergrity of adeboye too

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by free2ryhme: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Seun was always a weakling when we use to play ball together at Ikeja Youth Center. On oluwaleyimu street

The only time when he gets to play was when he brings. His own ball and there is no other. Ball available

We no. Send am even now sef.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tonybosses: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
anonimi:

You should direct your question to yourself as I was only responding to your initial post, reproduced below for ease of reference =>

BTW, who are you to know who has the "word of God" and who does not?

Are you God or what

D word of God says.. by their fruits u shall knw them..

"Fruits" here means fruit of the spirit (God)
That is to say he dt bears d God-like fruit has d word of God.

And those who dnt bear d fruit of God dnt av.... it's d spirit of God, imparted unto man dt bears such fruits.

There is no way under d sun that anybod cn gt salvation xcept tru Jesus christ.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by anonimi: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:

I bet some of you have never read this truth,now you have

Thanks for sharing this version of Fela's story.

How do you know that it is ALL true

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by anonimi: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:
Na which of the 27 fela mattresses turned mushin prostitutes be the mother of Seun?
Anumanu
Instead of them to keep quiet dem no go let person hear sumtin upon all the skeletons wey full their family cupboards

And your own family cupboard dey empty of skeletons

Yeye dey smell angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by toy1980: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Treasuredlove:
And is that his own testimony? Mumu man

Am sure he is celebrating the so called testimony with a bundle of weed.
rubbish
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by UyiIredia(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
balash:
Lol well to be frank is this the way to ask an unbeliever to embrace jesus and quit evil ways? U want to convert a son and u telling him to his face that his father is going to hell?? How are u sure u going to heaven yourself regardless of the fact that u a pastor?

Talk warmly with an unbeliever and they would be pleased to embrace a new faith, but act like an and your formal church would be a car park for them. Jesus never talked rudely to an unbeliever to embrace the lord.

You can't. publicly insult someone father publicly and u expect him to love u, no matter what the case may be, be warm in your speech when preaching and u will touch lives, am a muslim and I can't deny some alfa don't also preach in a vulgar way or thereabout. Religgion is something sacred, its not because u know bible or quran then u have to bring out P.A system and disturbb my peace, first learn how to speak respectably and warm then I will be pleased to listen..

Ur siggy no rhyme with wetin u write for here.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by dailydolar(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
Is His life any better, tomorrow now, we will hear that all his Children are not his.

Oniranu.
look b4 u leap na seun no b femi ok
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by kingthreat(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
anonimi:

Bloody HYPOCRITE on parol shocked

How did you know the song if you did not first LISTEN grin

What is this bloody Cocksucka saying?
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by delishpot: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
nnamxxx:
My brother must you always go there to tell them they disturbing you with their noise?common sense should tell us that you need no PA when you are addressing a congregation of say 10 to 20. Infact it is now a common practice for churches and mosques occupying a small space of about 16 by 18feet with a congregation of less than 15 people to use PA which at the long run constitute nuisance to others within the vicinity. Religion, I believe is all about tolerance and consideration for other people's opinion or freedom.

You are right there but wetin man pikin go do? If you too use force dem go tag you winch. Poison you and say it was God that killed you.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by anonimi: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
kingthreat:

What is this bloody Cocksucka saying?

Something a bloody Airsucka cannot understand grin
Perhaps you did not know that one needs brains to suck cocks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by jemype(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
balash:
Lol well to be frank is this the way to ask an unbeliever to embrace jesus and quit evil ways? U want to convert a son and u telling him to his face that his father is going to hell?? How are u sure u going to heaven yourself regardless of the fact that u a pastor?

Talk warmly with an unbeliever and they would be pleased to embrace a new faith, but act like an and your formal church would be a car park for them. Jesus never talked rudely to an unbeliever to embrace the lord.

You can't. publicly insult someone father publicly and u expect him to love u, no matter what the case may be, be warm in your speech when preaching and u will touch lives, am a muslim and I can't deny some alfa don't also preach in a vulgar way or thereabout. Religgion is something sacred, its not because u know bible or quran then u have to bring out P.A system and disturbb my peace, first learn how to speak respectably and warm then I will be pleased to listen..

Brother 9yc talk am a christiab tho but I firmly agree with u. Religion is not supposed to be pain to others
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by lordprosh(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
tonybosses:

My boss don't u know humans? They must exaggerate the story so that he go sweet.

Femi or who eva wrote that story just dy add salt and Maggi Mk d tin for swt, we knw the churched that cn use hel fire and Jesus is on his way to earth to threaten evribodi... dt does nt seems to be the mode of operation of RCCGM.

Mind u, I dnt worship there... but I knw mani of dem around me, character speakes.

finally someone who is sincere..tanks bro..
in d RCCG we dont encourage d use of FIRE during prayers..
nd moreover pastors of d RCCG are well trained..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by redsun(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:

A tout whose father was a drug addicted sexual deviant who slept with countless women and underaged girls and eventually died from complications of AIDS

Mary Magdalene was a tart and was jesus favourite mistress.

Hail Mary! Africans,their freedom lies in death. Not of this world with the way they reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by kingthreat(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
anonimi:

Something a bloody Airsucka cannot understand grin
Perhaps you did not know that one needs brains to suck cocks cheesy

So its a pride to suck cocks huh? Only retards choose the anoos over poosy.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by yoged(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Who is Seun Kuti?
I schooled on Mars.
-
-
-
-
Meanwhile....contact me for a cheap, affordable and proffessionally website for your business.
Whatsapp 08093801333
u better carry your website to Mars. Nobody will patronise you with this your schooling in Mars or France coz it's childish.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by omajali2003(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
anonimi:

Please show where he said "there is no God".
Thanks!

Do you know what it means to "imply"?
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by dumodust(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Orikinla:

Seun looks like an AGBERO. grin
looooool... you no well grin
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bantino:

Tell that to this earth people am connecting NL from JWW (Jupiter Wide Web) via i-talk. As am talking it automatically types in earth language here. Is your Mars technology this sophisticated? Hell no; that is why u are using whatsapp grin
Okay.
Here in Mars, We use InfraNet to connect to you fellow earthlings.
Data is very cheap here in Mars.
I currently use a GalacTel sim card.
I told my girlfriend we are coming to earth for vacation.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by judedwriter(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
D fool says in his heart that dere is no GOD psalm 14:1 . Dis guy can be best described as MUMU.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by HIPROFILE(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
balash:

Balash...balash! Honestly I be wan say I LOVE U but I dey fear David mark! grin grin
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by iamord(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
hayoakins:
behold the beginning of the end of Kalakuta
who is this dumb Bleep. Does it worry you that not everyone is as brainwashed as u are?
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by ewizard1: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
DUMBOS !!! Thats what most of you here are.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Having read the comments on this thread , it is even more evident that 90% of these man of god worshipping evil doers do not know who Jesus is.

Their Jesus is Adeboye , they will fight for him, kill for him and abuse and threaten others for him. They are all hypocritical idol worshippers parading as believers.

Since when did jesus sanction disturbing your neighbors with loud noises , threatening the public with hell fire and abuse those who disagree with you ? At least we can now begin to see their real fruits made manifest.

What is the difference between these people and boko haram.

smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Shankboye(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
tonybosses:

You re probably an half baked product from one off these private polytechnic..

Of wt use is the internet. Wtout dribblers like u.

If u av personal beef wt adeboye or wt God go face ur issue by ursef.
; I dey yanky like Duncan mighty... Me and u no dey d same category.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by balash(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
tundabolt:
. Are you sure you are muslim?

Yes i am, and quran does not tell us to be vulgar or insultive when preachng the word of God
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by CAPTIVATOR: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
papoose321:
Pastor wey open mouth talk say fela de hell.. Fela almost gave his life spikin d truth even oyedepo nd adeboye de dine and wine wit dis vultures dem no tell dem d truth... Abeg Bleep all u wey spik against seun.. 4 disturbing d peace of others na SIN

Lols , this fictional hell empire of a thing ! Am yet to see a so-called pastor went to the funeral of a politician and say the deceased go to hell ?? Hypocrites , Dey just like scarin d masses

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by CAPTIVATOR: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
papoose321:
Pastor wey open mouth talk say fela de hell.. Fela almost gave his life spikin d truth even oyedepo nd adeboye de dine and wine wit dis vultures dem no tell dem d truth... Abeg Bleep all u wey spik against seun.. 4 disturbing d peace of others na SIN

Lols , this fictional hell empire of a thing ! Am yet to see a so-called pastor went to the funeral of a politician and say the deceased go to hell ?? Hypocrites , Dey just like scarin d masses with dis religious "ojuju calabar"
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by balash(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
qtx:

If this page was to be a court of law then you would have been the dumbest judge on earth.
So you heard from seun alone and you concluded that was how they approached him? God can never be mocked, for whatever a man sows he shall reap. seed time and harvest time is sure. He is thinking he has won right,if he doesn't repent we will watch and see how he ends up.

U getting everything twisted, I never supported mocking the lord but talk to someone warm and with respect, Seun is a popular figure in nigeria and he won't ever post this online if it was fake! What do u feel he would achieve posting this? Publicity stunt? Who doesn't know fela in nigeria? But I knw its possible for some people to say fela would go to hell when he was alive. But let me ask u something! If someone should stand in your front and say your Dad is going to hell what will u do to that person??
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Religion is just a funny enterprise !
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by deniyor: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Who is Seun Kuti?
I schooled on Mars.
-
-
-
-
Meanwhile....contact me for a cheap, affordable and proffessionally website for your business.
Whatsapp 08093801333

Fraud alert.
You have wrong area code and phone number for Mars
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
deniyor:

Fraud alert.
You have wrong area code and phone number for Mars
lol....very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.