Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (58276 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Amitex(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Not sure Seun told the whole truth about this location. I want to believe the place has become too small for RCCG. this place must have been used as a start-up location. That is RCCG mode. RCCG is growing so rapidly that you hardly find a less than 100-member parish. My take is that location may have become too small or parish moved to their own built church.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
freshness2020:
His downfall just got closer!
..go check the latter end of those that mocked God!

And what happened to those who mocked your imaginary creator

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:
There are somethings that ought to shame someone into being mellow
But no
This loud mouthed fellow will not keep silent
If my father no matter how talented he is said to be ,slept with anything in skirt in wild orgies including teenage girls and contracts AIDS and dies of same,I as one of the products of his wild orgies won't be all over the media talking about him like he were a god.
The man was a low life
His sad legacy will humble me into quietness
But he is a Nigerian
A land where a man's ills can be whitewashed to nothingness
If it were in the USA,Fela would have been in a sexual crime register for life and spent years in prison too

From his pictures,it was obvious the man had AIDS a while and had ample opportunity to spread it with impunity by his lifestyle
Only God knows how many women and innocent little girls that contracted the disease from him
When the story of AIDS and it's spread is told in Nigeria,Fela cannot be forgotten

Personally I don't care much about his music
Not my taste
His image doesn't appeal to me neither does his music and for his son to open his mouth loudly tells me they actually think of themselves to be some sort of gods.
I don't

I don't care about Seun but Fela remains one of the greatest icons to come from Nigeria and Africa as a whole , I doubt any man in your lineage will ever attain such recognition.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by cap28: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
well done Seun, glad you put those thieving bas.tards who masquerade as men of God in their place.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti did more for the poor than any of those fake pastors will ever dream of doing in a thousand life times.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by cap28: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:
But no
If my father no matter how talented he is said to be ,slept with anything in skirt in wild orgies including teenage girls and contracts AIDS and dies of same,I as one of the products of his wild orgies won't be all over the media talking about him like he were a god.
The man was a low life
But he is a Nigerian
If it were in the USA,Fela would have been in a sexual crime register for life and spent years in prison too

From his pictures,it was obvious the man had AIDS a while and had ample opportunity to spread it with impunity by his lifestyle
Only God knows how many women and innocent little girls that contracted the disease from him
When the story of AIDS and it's spread is told in Nigeria,Fela cannot be forgotten

Not my taste
His image doesn't appeal to me neither does his music and for his son to open his mouth loudly tells me they actually think of themselves to be some sort of gods.
I don't

Do we know how many women these thieving pastors sleep with? Is it because Fela was unfortunate to have contracted HIV, do you know how many pastors have contracted the disease? At least Fela was open and honest about his life, 99.9% of Nigerian pastors are thieving adulterous scum who sleep with their female congregation, and that's when they are not milking their dumb congregation for every penny they can get. Fela made positive contributions to the struggle of the black man against oppression, how many Nigerian pastors speak out against the corrupt and evil Nigerian govt? Isnt it funny that Fela is respected more by foreigners (particularly blacks in the US and Europe) than by his own people?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by cap28: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
neoapocalypse:

And what happened to those who mocked your imaginary creator

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by cap28: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:
Na which of the 27 fela mattresses turned mushin prostitutes be the mother of Seun?
Anumanu
Instead of them to keep quiet dem no go let person hear sumtin upon all the skeletons wey full their family cupboards

I guarantee you that you would never utter this in Seun's presence for fear of meeting your maker prematurely.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by taiwo09: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Who is Seun Kuti?
I schooled on Mars.
-
-
-
-
Meanwhile....contact me for a cheap, affordable and proffessionally website for your business.
Whatsapp 08093801333

seun is the son your dad wish to have,...oops! dont diss him. he speaks his mind.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
If seun has said he send the bank that rented his properties 4 one reason or the other nobody will care so what makes them concern in rccg branch office that seun sent packing? afterall they can afford to rent another office. if he didnt send them away i can bet it that rccg will claim the ownership of the property in the nearest they will prophecy came from the chairman of the company it is their property they must claim it. seun na shap guy like n papa
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by simdam500(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Registered
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by taiwo09: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
chowlade:
your father Smoked and get ruined you too u r following his path...you dont even have d kalakuta republic of ur own & excel pass you father's accomplishment....u r doomed because have seen u smokin weed before and no weed smoker likes church
if you smoke weed, you wont start typing that rubbish. who says fela got ruined. you are a failure for saying that. i dont think anyone really know your dad except his bastards and whores..he was my number one Nigerian musicians and all other artist had to give him that respect. he spoke the truth and got no fear. you are just brainwashed to start saying shit about heroes and weed. God bless Good Herbs..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by taiwo09: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
i just wanna say to all you brainwashed people saying rubbish that hell awaits him.. its not your fault. you are brainwashed since you were born and its part of your configuration to act like that..robot, morons. everyone has right to his opinion, you can just read and ignore, not for you to define where he is going...mind your business..

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tundabolt(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
balash:

Yes i am, and quran does not tell us to be vulgar or insultive when preachng the word of God
. Ok...
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by jamalee: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
freshness2020:
Who mocked God? Did he mocked God? He only mocked Pastor. Let me tell you something; Pastor Tunde Bakare said in one of his preachings that we have missed one Prohet in this Country and that Prophet is Fela. Does Pastor Tunde Bakare didn't know what he's saying? He knows. You people see Fela and his as hell fire people. Fela and his family were fighting for the right of people. They are Human Right Activist. Have you forgotten that it was Fela's Mother(Olufunlayo Kuti) that stopped the tax being paid by our Women in this Country? How many of you that called yourself man of God or son of God will enter the kingdom of God? You don't know. None of you religiou people cand do what Fela did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
LOL I totally love this.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by hijaynation(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
papoose321:
Pastor wey open mouth talk say fela de hell.. Fela almost gave his life spikin d truth even oyedepo nd adeboye de dine and wine wit dis vultures dem no tell dem d truth... Abeg Bleep all u wey spik against seun.. 4 disturbing d peace of others na SIN
guy u talk well joor kudos

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Concept(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Chastising Seun on behalf of God. Why not leave the guy alone and let God judge him. What I know is that many people talking here do not fear that God because if they do Nigeria would not have been in this mess. Churches that save soul are going into extinction, the rest are camouflage. If my pretense will not deliver heaven to me then I better live a life like Fela and Seun. Majority are holy overtly and sinner covertly. My friend if you know God you better serve him in truth and honour and don't leave anything behind, if not, you are just wasting your time big time and if you think only Seun has been designed for hell. OYO lo wa oh. He will be welcoming you at the gate. Trust me. I see a lot hypocrites in action in Nigeria including the pastors. The truth of the matter was that the pastor left and the kalakuta remains. If I may ask. Who wins? I am bewildered seeing people judging an honest man like Fela, he loves women, he came open to show it, he loves weed (Igbo) he came open to show it, He wants people comfort he put his life on the line to make it happen. Please do not castigate that man, he has tried enough to be truthful to himself. We know stories of big men of God being accused of sleeping with other people's wives. This man is honest than some self acclaimed holy men of God. If some of our spiritual leaders are honest, many of the politicians would have long forgotten churches or mosques to worship but instead you see them mocking God praying to him in Jerusalem whereas the only thing needed is common sense to be applied in Abuja. Some of the money to execute the plan was used to fund the travelling of the so called men of God. Fela is a legend. If you are doubting me Google or check You Tube.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by donnie(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2014
See how the car park he is boasting of looks like where lagosian will prefer to go pass faeces.

Btw, if i know RCCG well, that church has moved to their own better property while the kuti guy is there celebrating the dirt they left behind.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by fuckerholic(m): 1:14am On Dec 13, 2014
balash:
Lol well to be frank is this the way to ask an unbeliever to embrace jesus and quit evil ways? U want to convert a son and u telling him to his face that his father is going to hell?? How are u sure u going to heaven yourself regardless of the fact that u a pastor?

Talk warmly with an unbeliever and they would be pleased to embrace a new faith, but act like an and your formal church would be a car park for them. Jesus never talked rudely to an unbeliever to embrace the lord.

You can't. publicly insult someone father publicly and u expect him to love u, no matter what the case may be, be warm in your speech when preaching and u will touch lives, am a muslim and I can't deny some alfa don't also preach in a vulgar way or thereabout. Religgion is something sacred, its not because u know bible or quran then u have to bring out P.A system and disturbb my peace, first learn how to speak respectably and warm then I will be pleased to listen..
Hmm can there be a modest,truthfull,unbiased and a reasonable moslem like you ?
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Ignatio(m): 5:06am On Dec 13, 2014
joewilly:
that guy seun has invoke his doom

How sure are you?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by porka: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2014
freshness2020:

Is RCCG God?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by ewizard1: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2014
I say again... DUMBOS!!!

Some people whos father is not even recognized in the neighboring village would come here and talk shiii of Fela.

That Dude was a Legend.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tivta(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2014
I pity Nigerians, always so quick to support so called men of God, first the pastor slaps you to drive out a demon now he is saying if you don't follow Jesus you will go to hell. Yet we are so quick to criticize politicians when our so called men of God are buying private jets. I will forever respect fela for singing "suffering and smiling" cause he said the truth. Nigeria's major problem still is and will always be religion. God will not fix this country we need to fix it our self.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by taiwo09: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=cap28 post=28829961]
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by mapist(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
balash:
Lol well to be frank is this the way to ask an unbeliever to embrace jesus and quit evil ways? U want to convert a son and u telling him to his face that his father is going to hell?? How are u sure u going to heaven yourself regardless of the fact that u a pastor?

Talk warmly with an unbeliever and they would be pleased to embrace a new faith, but act like an and your formal church would be a car park for them. Jesus never talked rudely to an unbeliever to embrace the lord.

You can't. publicly insult someone father publicly and u expect him to love u, no matter what the case may be, be warm in your speech when preaching and u will touch lives, am a muslim and I can't deny some alfa don't also preach in a vulgar way or thereabout. Religgion is something sacred, its not because u know bible or quran then u have to bring out P.A system and disturbb my peace, first learn how to speak respectably and warm then I will be pleased to listen..

Frankly,I need to locate u so as to buy u a drink of ur choice cos,u just spoke my mind.d first set of posters r obvsly Redeemers dats why dey just rushed to post comments w/o aving a 2nd tot abt d whole thing.why pastor go say person dey hell or dey go hell?him be God?Make dem no worry,God go dey fish out d fake fake 1s bit by bit.shebi,Rev King and Chris yansh don open and even Okotie..pastors wey dey divorce yet,pple wud still meet dem for counselling abt marriage stuffs.I just laff..only God fit save us.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by mapist(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2014
cap28:

Do we know how many women these thieving pastors sleep with? Is it because Fela was unfortunate to have contracted HIV, do you know how many pastors have contracted the disease? At least Fela was open and honest about his life, 99.9% of Nigerian pastors are thieving adulterous scum who sleep with their female congregation, and that's when they are not milking their dumb congregation for every penny they can get. Fela made positive contributions to the struggle of the black man against oppression, how many Nigerian pastors speak out against the corrupt and evil Nigerian govt? Isnt it funny that Fela is respected more by foreigners (particularly blacks in the US and Europe) than by his own people?

Oga,he dint even catch aids..all was govt propaganda..is Seun not slim or Wiz Khalifa sef?dem get AIDS..govt kill d guy kon tag am wt aids to deceive pple.useless nation we r in..smh

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by cap28: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2014
thunder74:

Agbejo eti kan da, agba osika ni. Even when they are not addressing him, because of the life he lives, he will think he is the one they are taking to.
For example, if the pastor say don't drink, don't smoke, don't womanise, He will think the pastor is talking to him. Tell me, which of the above a sinner will hear and be comfortable?

And yet majority of Nigerian pastors indulge in all of the above.
Fela actually helped the poor and was known to be very generous, he was not materialistic, greedy or selfish and was not a hypocrite. Take a look at your satanic pastors, why should a pastor own a private jet, wear designer clothes and own property worth millions of naira? Wasn't Jesus a man of modest means? How come these satanic pastors are happy to live in such luxury while their congregation languish in squalor?

Fela could have lived like a king but he chose not to, he lived among poor people and ran his family home like a commune. Havent these your fake pastors seen the amount of poverty in Nigerian society - what are they doing about it ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by cap28: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites of all time and do not know who their real friends are. Nigeria is nothing but a big blind country, Fela said it all in this great song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvK9fiA6uPY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by balash(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
mapist:

Frankly,I need to locate u so as to buy u a drink of ur choice cos,u just spoke my mind.d first set of posters r obvsly Redeemers dats why dey just rushed to post comments w/o aving a 2nd tot abt d whole thing.why pastor go say person dey hell or dey go hell?him be God?Make dem no worry,God go dey fish out d fake fake 1s bit by bit.shebi,Rev King and Chris yansh don open and even Okotie..pastors wey dey divorce yet,pple wud still meet dem for counselling abt marriage stuffs.I just laff..only God fit save us.

Abi na brother...
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:
But no
The man was a low life
But he is a Nigerian

Not my taste
I don't
You're a total buffo.on. Fela is arguably the greatest musical act this country has ever produced with international acclaim and a great crusader for social justice with the courage to take on an oppressive government at the risk of his own life. And you sat there comfortably behind your screen to type this utter garbage. What have you accomplished in your own pathetic existence?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

You're a total buffo.on. Fela is arguably the greatest musical act this country has ever produced with international acclaim and a great crusader for social justice with the courage to take on an oppressive government at the risk of his own life. And you sat there comfortably behind your screen to type this utter garbage. What have you accomplished in your own pathetic existence?

A great musician and social critic who is a child molester,a sexual deviant without limits ,a drug addict and violent towards women scores a big fat zero
Read my other posts,the man was despicable
His musical talent ( for those who appreciate his style) does not make up for his depravity

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by XKZ(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
freshness2020:

So complaining/comment on how a pastor harrased you with his PA system is now equivalent to mocking God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.