Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) (38758 Views)

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Coolboi05(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
She for use strong 1 na...or jump into a river..

Dis dia community sef,na so women dey dress??
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Xx x
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by nello231(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
She never see anythin. Mumu
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Sogeyjnr(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Did I make fp?..lemme read d topic nw
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thanks God dey stopped her from committing suicide

but why would she want to commit suicide instead of killing her sef undecided grin
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by rozayx5(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
sandraokosun:
And i thought the otueke man had given all bayelsans an increase in their life expectany due to his percieved achievement in the state. So much for beign clueless shocked

some levels of stupidity can cause global warming like the one above undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Richard6(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maybe d sister told her that she is not part of their family,that she was adopted beside a river and she decided to kill her self. Sorry.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
so Nigerians have started committing suicide,dis shows dat nigeria is developing
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Children of nowadays.........

The koboko no dey work again.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by omusiliyu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beesluv:
Things are really happening

She would have used knife which is the fastest means. Ode
... Or jump inside bonny river.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by experimentist: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
See how d place be like sambisa forest sef! After dem go say na dem get oyel.. Yeye peeps!
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Simplezinny: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaiii
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by hasshams: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
O god see villgers,real local people c the way they come gather,we in france don't gather this way.we call ambulance and rush d victim to a near by hospital
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beesluv:

I think you do also. Have you ever thought of suicide as a solution to a problem.

No matter the situation, if there is life, there is hope

Please do not be insensitive.
No one is saying it has ever been the solution to a problem but for a person to get to the point where he / she feels that to end their lives is the only choice they have, you must first identify that such a person has faced / is facing deep -rooted emotional issues. Its traumatizing for some of these people and should not be something you should speak about so flippantly please.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
DAT gal wey tie wrapper for d 3rd pic dey remind me of my old......................... loading
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Alphonsocapone(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
dont vote jonathan again

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by OLADD: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
sandraokosun:
And i thought the otueke man had given all bayelsans an increase in their life expectany due to his percieved achievement in the state. So much for beign clueless shocked
[color=#006600]

There is an acute madness in your body, soul and spirit. Didn't you read part of the story that says the girl had an altercation with her sister? So Jonathan has become chief priest or therapist for depression. Craze dey worry you true true.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by hensben(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
and her brother is the president of nigeria
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by kuzee(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cwaya:
SNIPER !!! shocked
She wan kill Insects wey dey live for her belle ni ... angry undecided

Nawaa ooo .. Even if sniper will kill her, the pains of death will be much.
she should have looked for other means.

Btw, na only God know wetin her sister told her that led to suicide .

Dooh

This Life wey dey sweet !! Why I go suicide myself !! grin grin
how do u knw sniper will cause pains of death,or have yu tried it dies nd resurrected again undecided
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
see what too much Telemundo is causing our Nigerian girls to do... SMH
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
sandraokosun:
Your kinsmen ran the same country for almost four decades yet y'all are in the same deep shiit like everyone else. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by olasman0(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
I almost drank it too once upon a time, depression is bad

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Les: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beesluv:

I think you do also. Have you ever thought of suicide as a solution to a problem.

No matter the situation, if there is life, there is hope
that's ur opinion, have you ever considered their own opinion You got some serious issues really!!!
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by repogirl(f): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sniper that the smell is enough to make one faint. She is either very strong or its not reached her time yet.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Collynzo9: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Even without knowing the cause of her depression, they have started blaming Jonathan.
SMH.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
i recommend capital punishment for attempted suicide
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Uyi168: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'd rather kil myself than to commit suicide...*clears throat*
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Kruzilano(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wad up OP, d gal is on a green grass, nd d sniper abi otapiapia she used is on a dried grass.. Nna eh.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by benuejosh: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
sniper when you drink doesn't kill. she should have injected it, 3mins would have been too much.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by JANK23H(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
sandraokosun:
*sigh*SMH.....you just had to sneak GEJ into this one too. You just couldn't help yourself.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by SporaD8: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
For where?!
No wonder - the Girl is only following the advise of one of them mamas that, "she will rather kill her self than commit suicide!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) / Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.