Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) (38752 Views)

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Wolexdey(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
To those of you who live fine, eat 3 tyms or more daily, those comfortable nd yet refuse to Thank God, its good to think twice.

Can't blame d lady but Thank God 4d quick intervention. Dats a positive sign though

Nevertheless! I pity those who God has placed in positions of authority who continues to feed their greed heavily...D tym will surely come when dey will pay 4 dia wickedness if dey refuse to do what is right.

A lot of people are out there suffering but d politicians who are to govern rightly keeps looting heavily...

My advise to d lady: Don't sit down with problems, you rise up in a fight against them.

GOODLUCK
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by howmarketng(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
This world seff small pikins seff lipsrsealed
tiwaz:
A young girl was stopped this morning from trying to kill herself in the Okaka-Epie area of Yenagoa in Bayelsa state. According to an eyewitness, the depressed girl, after fighting with her sister, drank 'sniper' (which one is sniper again?). A young boy who saw her writhing on the grass quickly called neighbours who fed her with red oil and rushed her to the hospital. She's expected to survive.

See more photos Here>>>www.pijangonews.com/2014/12/tenage-girl-stopped-from-trying-to-kill.html
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mind what you say to others in anger.
If you cause the death of an innocent person, God will judge you accordingly.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
stinggy:
Sniper, what a fast way to meet one's ancestors cheesy
I feel for her sha sad sad. She must have been terribly down cry cry
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
She wanted to die, die she must!
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by adonis89(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
nairaman66:
GEJ's policies are even getting his hometown peeps through the wire!!

Hoping the girl survives, Ameen!! undecided
mumu wat has GEJ got 2 do wit dis? wat abt ppl who committed suicide in apc states,has any1 blamed tinubu or buhari? indeed u hav sense clap 4 urself. animal

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Cwaya(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
kuzee:

how do u knw sniper will cause pains of death,or have yu tried it dies nd resurrected again undecided

lol .. see diz guy oo

Omo sniper na óta piapia .. Didnt u see where the OP wrote that she was struggling on the floor.
abi u think say e go dey sweet am.. Omo e go tear intestine.

btw, how i go try am , In my previous post, I said, this Life dey sweet, How do you expect me to do that kain thing

grin
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by santana45: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Don't people commit suicide even in the U.S.A where could be termed as the world's paradise. Depression has got nothing to do with the Otueke man.
sandraokosun:
And i thought the otueke man had given all bayelsans an increase in their life expectany due to his percieved achievement in the state. So much for beign clueless shocked

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by JANK23H(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wolexdey:
To those of you who live fine, eat 3 tyms or more daily, those comfortable nd yet refuse to Thank God, its good to think twice.

Can't blame d lady but Thank God 4d quick intervention. Dats a positive sign though

Nevertheless! I pity those who God has placed in positions of authority who continues to feed their greed heavily...D tym will surely come when dey will pay 4 dia wickedness if dey refuse to do what is right.

A lot of people are out there suffering but d politicians who are to govern rightly keeps looting heavily...

My advise to d lady: Don't sit down with problems, you rise up in a fight against them.

GOODLUCK
Guy relax,una blood too dey rush. You don't have to politicize everything .The story said she had an altercation with her sister who must have said something or treated her badly.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Bolosiye: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Drinking sniper and surviving it? Is a joke except na miracle. The experience i had 4 staying over night in the room after spraying to kill insect and mosquito was an ordeal. Talkless of some one emptying the content in his stomach. I pray 4 her sha.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by worldman(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
I will rather kill my self instead of committing suicide

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Jay2014: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God for ur life.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Wolexdey(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
JANK23H:

Guy relax,una blood too dey rush. You don't have to politicize everything .The story said she had an altercation with her sister who must have said something or treated her badly.

Hello Mr...If d Truth hurts u so badly...kindly take a chill nd move on

Tanx
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Edusouls(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
and what made a small girl to want to end her life at this age, what experiences has she had...
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by JANK23H(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wolexdey:

Hello Mr...If d Truth hurts u so badly...kindly take a chill nd move on

Tanx
Lol.....what truth are you talking about?Your brain is hyperactive. Life is not all about politics.

Relax...aboi you hear me?
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by WINDSOW(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chisos!!! I will rather commit suicide than kill myself. grin grin. grin
-Patience Jonathan,,National Women conference(2013)

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Wolexdey(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
JANK23H:

Lol.....what truth are you talking about?Your brain is hyperactive. Life is not all about politics.

Relax...aboi you hear me?

Oh! I can feel d level of ur reasoning friend...Move on bro but always remember dat a lot of people out there needs help nd d so called politicians aint helping matters...Looting Nigeria dry
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by ooshinibos: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
and People are still saYing GEJ till 2019 ....send this ladz to GEJ and ask him how his govt have helped this woman ??
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by paranorman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
sandraokosun:
And i thought the otueke man had given all bayelsans an increase in their life expectany due to his percieved achievement in the state. So much for beign clueless shocked
you self.. na die for you o. na Presido you dey yab so?!
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by JANK23H(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wolexdey:

Oh! I can feel d level of ur reasoning friend...Move on bro but always remember dat a lot of people out there needs help nd d so called politicians aint helping matters...Looting Nigeria dry
Since they've refused to listen to you and stop looting,follow the girl drink sniper na.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beesluv:
Things are really happening

She would have used knife which is the fastest means. Ode
visit Yaba left next time.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Idiot,ur mates d carry bomb go die,u d carry sniper......mumu
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Wolexdey(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oh! Am not surprised dat u eventually proved how awesome ur reasoning was...

Wat a pity...U just made a great mistake nd I will advise you ask God 4 forgiveness 4 uttering such statement friend.

I forgive U bro...Just move on nd learn 4rm ur mistake
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beesluv:

I feel like giving u the remnant sniper the lady in question took.

If u are bereft of any rational comment then STFU.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by pansophist(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beesluv:
Things are really happening

You lack empathy for another sentient being, especially a member of your own specie.

You're a disgrace!
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Wolexdey(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
JANK23H:

Since they've refused to listen to you and stop looting,follow the girl drink sniper na.

Oh! Am not surprised dat u eventually
proved how awesome ur reasoning
was...
Wat a pity...U just made a great mistake
nd I will advise you ask God 4
forgiveness 4 uttering such statement
friend.
I forgive U bro...Just move on nd learn
4rm ur mistake
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by JANK23H(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wolexdey:

Oh! Am not surprised dat u eventually
proved how awesome ur reasoning
was...
Wat a pity...U just made a great mistake
nd I will advise you ask God 4
forgiveness 4 uttering such statement
friend.
I forgive U bro...Just move on nd learn
4rm ur mistake
Enjoy the rest of your day too Mr 'awesome reasoning'.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by nairaman66(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
adonis89:
mumu wat has GEJ got 2 do wit dis? wat abt ppl who committed suicide in apc states,has any1 blamed tinubu or buhari? indeed u hav sense clap 4 urself. animal

Sharraap there, don't you take jokes?
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by ojsmscom(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
if she want to kill herself,allow her to do so because her reason for that is best known to her.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Wolexdey(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
JANK23H:

Enjoy the rest of your day too Mr 'awesome reasoning'.

Good u av learnt my friend...Take care
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Which one be sniper again?
So snipers now don dey inform of pills too?

Suicide is an act of selfishness, eliminating urslf ends up creating problems for ur loved ones by hurting their emotions and such pain never heals yet it still didn't solve the problems u seek to run away from and in most cases those problems do have solutions and all u need is just patient.

There is no one on planet earth that is problem free, even the devil with all his powers still have a far bigger problem yet Suicide is not even an option for him so why should I?
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by midasbliss(f): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dis kind period?
see as those women dey disgrace us for Bayelsa... undecided Imagine... Ña wa. y i no dey there na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) / Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.