Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) (38913 Views)

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
nairaman66:
GEJ's policies are even getting his hometown peeps through the wire!!

Hoping the girl survives, Ameen!! undecided
so what has GEJ's policies got to do with a girl that tried killing herself after she had a fight with her sister? undecided
Na wa for people oh!
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Natasha2(f): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
See people from Jonathan state grin

Ladies no dey put on cloth there ?
you dey yab my state abi? I go catch you lerra.

@ topic no comment.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by tumaraya: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Na so. Gen this,Gen tht ,na waoh!
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Natasha2:

you dey yab my state abi? I go catch you lerra.

@ topic no comment.
Lol...but u no put on cloth too grin
U fine pass dem sha kiss
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by santicruz: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
She needs deliverance.spirit of suicide
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by stinggy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
chimkaire:
I feel for her sha sad sad. She must have been terribly down cry cry

So killing herself was the next thing? A Nigerian

She nor well abeg. Den for leave her mak she die
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Afterall its sniper she drank...she attempted to assasinate her self
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by jerryjere(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
chiibekee:
Suicide is never an option pls try something else.
oloshi y u no commit suicide may u see as e dey be.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by OLEBRUKU(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
I will rather kill myself than commit suicidegringringrin
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by jerryjere(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
NighttWalker:
You have some serious issues
pls advice him well

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by milky3(f): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:

see as them tie wrapper
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by paix(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
chiibekee:
Suicide is never an option pls try something else.
Maybe she should just kill herself instead of committing suicide?

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
milky3:
see as them tie wrapper
They no dey work
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Pajames4all: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry WHAT A WICKED WORLD
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by onadana: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
[/color]
No matter the situation, if there is life, there is hope[/quote][color=#006600]

Frankly bro....somelife have no hope... grin
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
They should not have stopped her, what they should have done is to bring her one fresh bottle of cold 'Otapiapia' to dilute the sniper so that she will sleep and never try such again when she wakes up. I think she is possessed anyway.
What the bleep is wrong with people? have you lost your empathy? you don't know shit until you walk in her shoes. So shut your arrogant self up if you have nothing good to say.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by jeje123(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
NighttWalker:
You have some serious issues
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Natasha2(f): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
Lol...but u no put on cloth too grin
U fine pass dem sha kiss

lol so the thing when I wear no be cloth? Then na wetin? Bagco super sack??
Make I leave this place, I don derail enough threads with you grin
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Natasha2:

lol so the thing when I wear no be cloth? Then na wetin? Bagco super sack??
Make I leave this place, I don derail enough threads with you grin
U be my partner...am like mtn,every where u go grin
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by stouffer: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
eleojo23:

I would have said 'wow! the way you arrived at this conclusion is simply a work of genius. But alas, you goofed.
I don't see any premise from the story that made you draw this conclusion.

Your statement can be represented thus:

A fight with her sister + depression + sniper = failure of the otueke man.

This is bad logic.

i agree
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by mrdino(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beesluv:

I think you do also. Have you ever thought of suicide as a solution to a problem.

No matter the situation, if there is life, there is hope
did n't u c d adjective 'young girl' used in qualifyin d gal probably she's around 15yrs old, now wot does a child of dat age knw abt life...try 2 b compassionate u dnt knw wot she is goin thru.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
emmy25zeal:

What concern GEJ with suicide? It is her life. Stop pointing accusing fingers to someone who is about 3000 miles away

Erya too bad for her.

Is bayelsa to abuja 3000 miles? Check your geography

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Wemolat: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sniper is Oil -based and very potent pesticide. I sincerely hope the palm oil and other antidotes that will be administered to her eventually saves her life??!! Poor Soul
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by flexing11(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
if s,,,,e killed ,,,,,erself s,,,,,e would sti e,,,,d up i,,,, ,,,,,ell dat is certai,,,,,,
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by BrokenTV: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
eleojo23:

I would have said 'wow! the way you arrived at this conclusion is simply a work of genius. But alas, you goofed.
I don't see any premise from the story that made you draw this conclusion.

Your statement can be represented thus:

A fight with her sister + depression + sniper = failure of the otueke man.

This is bad logic.
You did Philosophy and logic wella.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by holatin(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
hmmmmm eleyi ogidi gan
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by chukel(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is very normal in bayelsa. I have treated a lot of suicide attempt patients. Almost all of them females. Their modus operandi is sniper. Most survived. A few died.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by oba2flex(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:

grin
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by annita19(f): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
That's crazy. Depression is not a joke. I hope she gets better people around her show her some love. Its scary if the wackos here are what you have in Nigeria .
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by nairaman66(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
lagmostkuit:
so what has GEJ's policies got to do with a girl that tried killing herself after she had a fight with her sister? undecided
Na wa for people oh!

Calm down girlie ooO!
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by sunnyprof: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
she should rather kill herself instead of committing suicide......... sebi my grammar be like 'Bayelsas' ? or are my wrong?
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by UpLoyo: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beesluv:
Things are really happening

She would have used knife which is the fastest means. Ode

You are a heartless bastard; your life must be so miserable to say this to some little girl and 13 an1mals like you really fancied your dumb comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.