Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo (27644 Views)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out / MTN Stealing My CREDIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by decode55(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2014
who uses MTN these days?

Etisalat for life jare

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Prodeegee(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 14, 2014
MTN should be replaced with fraud..

They are cunning,and you can't just beat them to their game..

MTN thieving Nigerians since 2001.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by chrisxxx(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2014
The best time to respond to mtn advert is when u have zero balance on your account balance. Other than that dont try it.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by babasaxo(f): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Awuf they tear body

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2014
When i saw d message i deliberately used up my airtym, so i sent d sms, knowing dat no free lunch with MTN, so a question was sent later on but my reply failed to deliver....

When u are dealing with MTN apply wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by arekhandiae(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2014
if mtn dey colombi u come join me for etisalat guy na everyday u go dey enter one chance
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by sherrylo: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2014
very true! i also recieved the same text but after replying the first one fear grip and i didnt bother to reply again cos i know say na style them go take commot my money
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by otokx(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2014
All of them gsm companies do same, glo will advertise 200% bonus only to tell you that its glo to glo and that you can use it from 10 abi 11pm til 7 abi 8am and its valid for 24 hours.

Our NCC regulates only for their belly.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by wise7(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2014
wat is NCC doing abt this
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by ebosse(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Op u fall hand oh.. U suppose don know how naija network providers dey operate. Not just MTN

In fact I dey get the feeling rep of each network dey siddon together strategize the new pattern to take scam us.

Na so mtn send me msg say if I dial 1 number dey go double my recharge.. I buy 100 naira card load am, true true dey double give me 200... I use am make call , e no last 6mins MTN say my credit don finish for phone... I vex call customer care , d girl wey answer tell me say they dey charge about 40bucks for each minute for that "promo" .. ..shuoooooo.... N if I nor double the recharge I for fit make about 10 mins call with #100 !!!!.

Now, every time I check my glo balance they dey add this msg "Dial *200# to get 200 percent of every recharge" ommmmmmooooo fear no even allow me attempt am oh!!!!!

Nigerians ,shine your eyessss!!!!!
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by onadana: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Am suprised you can still fall for something like this in 2014 Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Dagah2: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2014
NCC should step up their game.....
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Freelancer007(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Another good reason why I stick to using Airtel even for surfing the net. Even the MTN data plan bundles are just too expensive.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by orobs93(m): 7:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Even the free mb dem share dat time I nor fit use am.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2014
well they r living up to their name as the Most Terrible Network...
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Mugu Money Spender(MMS)
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by donMIG(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Guy u b igbo abi?
Bcoz Dem send me dsame msg I replay but I trust MTN so I open my eyes weLl coz I know T N C APPLIes..so I opt out by sendin 2.....r u a leearner

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Slymonster(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2014
they give you free mb and you can't use it unless you have no mb...EVIL... they give you bonus call in which they charge you far more than there Normal tariff rate.... FRAUD... we got no regulatory body again in nigeria..
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by hardywaltz(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2014
MTN - Mobile Thieves of Niaja.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2014
I did like the op but opted out by reply "STOP" TO 1010 and the useless text stop sending me text message.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by oismail(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2014
Upon how MTN allow people to cheat them people are still complaining. Swear, if you've not cheat MTN before cool. Na just N100 nahin u come dey brag about about? You know how many Gigabytes people dey use in a day for FREE? #CommonOn
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Dagah2: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Why should they milk their customers dry kwanu?
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 14, 2014
Wai, op money don enter mtn barbu waya grin If na me, i must call 180 and they must refund my 100 naira. Shikina angry

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by ghostwritter(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2014
MTN had been a fraudulent network since the day Judas betrayed Jesus.....I pity it users.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2014
Even if not for past time if not for future but for only this present time i hav to say MTN thank u. first time that i hav even more than enough value. thank u a lot MTN. note that this doesnt cover ur previous shit. good money MTN everywhere u go
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by djdeafearz(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Dude the fault is yours. I got the msg too, Now the point is that the first two questions are free...but the third cost 100. Mayb after you weren't charged for the first two you didn't bother reading carefully.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by olusmarth(m): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2014
Dstv gotv @ cheaper price call 08073803562 or 08141328392
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by olptund2012ovi(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2014
:psmiley
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by drey076(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Even Nowadays, they will activate caller tunz on ur behalf and deducting 50naira from ur money monthly
And if u call d customer care, they will say maybe someone activated it on your behalf if u claim u weren't d one dat activate it.
MTN na scam, they want to extort dere customer by all means
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by condralbede(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2014
jmoore:

This is robbery. The victim can't be a mumu na.
So how possible is for some1, to win 10 million just free like dat,without lottery or you subscribes a substantial amount? Well it pure greediness !This days I don't bother reading d text from MTN,talk more of replying them.kpele oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recycled SIM Cards Flood Streets, Markets / Phones And Tablets That Will Be Rocking In Nigeria This 2016 / Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.