Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo (27640 Views)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out / MTN Stealing My CREDIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Samueldo(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Ahoof dey kill no talk say u no know.
You wan collect 10million from mtn just like that?

In omo oba's voice. YOU Are On YOUR OWN
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by heroarams(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Hope someone from NCC is reading this...
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by koikoi2(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2014
it's only a greedy person dat will fall for mtn.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by sacora(f): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2014
Awoof dey run belle.......a fool n his money don part
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by blakky97(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2014
can I stop receiving those stupiid messages from 5054 and the rest on my mtn line please

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by onoerime: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Efcc should checkmate the activities of this network
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Topewealth: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2014
MTN Don't bother reading their yeye msg!just delete it immediately!

If MTN tell me say ogbono na soup! I no fit believe !

@ Op MTN is the younger brother to Devil! In fact lying runs in their blood Always Cover ur self with the blood of Jesus! And delete their evil messages with out reading!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by nuesmann(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Airtel once did that to me,removing #100 from my balance daily then whenever I have the balance,,,I LEARNED
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by dlaw9ja: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2014
MTN with their trick and ways of exploting people I fall to the same trick the text message came as if u have won the prize even when u dia the code u r ask to dia a message will pop up saying success thanks not knowing that it is a big lie. I beg eba mi ki gbe ole ole ole. I have stop loading much on the line. I hate them I play mtn treasure, I play Mtn hunt I have over 300,000.00 points and I was call to come their office to pick a prize I was so happy to the extend of spoiling the screen of my laptop I sat on it mistakingly and I ask the caller what is the prize she said I should find my way to there head office so I do. not knowing it was becos of mtn cross bag with rusted iron. I feel ashame even my transport and the stress is enough to buy me the bag. Pls the organization have different ways of stealing from is network subscriber. I beg make will run away from the network if u have ear hear or they will still come wit many tricks bye for now
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by jahbiz: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Op if Mtn has to sue you, I guess you will have to pay them till you return to dust.

Do you know why?

because you have just committed a defamation and.........

I saw the msg yestday too and I tried it 4 the fun of it.

When I got to the stage you mentioned above in you thread, Mtn clearly stated it that you will be charged #100 to participate in the #1,000,000 promote..........

So next time you by a drug pls read the small paper that coms with it and

next time you wan to sign a contract read terms and conditions carefully
jmoore:
I dialed *556# to check my balance and I saw an additional message, "Text Yes to 1010! It's FREE! Your number is among the ones that could win for free 1 Generator from MTN ".

I read the message again to be sure I won't be charged for it. I decided to send sms as they stated. I wasn't charged after I sent the first sms.

I received another sms, it was a question. It was free to reply, so I sent in the answer and checked my balance and my money was not deducted.

Minutes later, I received another sms "Confirmed! Your name features in the draw for N10,000,000 from MTN...." I checked my balance and it was obvious, they have stolen my 100 Naira.
If 1 million Nigerians did the same thing, do the calculation.

MTN, if I don't win this 10 Million Naira, you will hear from me!!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by holatin(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2014
I wish I can do something to them.

if there is something I hate most in my life na caller ring back tune.

Na so I buy card yesterday, dem just remove 50 naira, e pain me like wtf.

MTN e no go better for you oooooooo
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2014
I no that many people will laugh at me after reading this, but I have to let the entire world hear how MTN has cause me to lose my sch. fee. It was during MTN 2milion game as a young guy who has zeal to win and becom a big boy in campus I use my sch fee that was sent for me by my parent to play MTN 2million game with hope to win the 2million nd replace my sch fee, I played d game to d end with my sch fee without recieving kobo from MTN. Please I beg well meaning nigerias to come to my aid.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Isiterere(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2014

Don't mind the op. When he failed to read the terms and conditions. The caveat was explicitly written. Awoof don run his belle now, he dey shout.

ALL IZZ WELL.

motherlode:

cheesy @op you are the one who made the mistake not MTN stealing your money. For instance, if you have answered two - three questions for the generator stuff the question which will follow will be like " you have picked to participate for the VIP or MASTER CLASS to win kia( something ) send 1= yes or 2= skip to participate.......................... " the joy of answering cheap questions to garner points cost you the #100 charge wink you didn't read the followed message completely; thinking it was free grin
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Mavor: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2014
You people should learn to read Terms & Conditions before you decide to open useless threads. Nigerians and their awoof mentality!!! http://www.mtnonline.com/cashquest
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by seedorfg(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2014
MTN b lik yahoo boy no laptop

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2014
jmoore:
I dialed *556# to check my balance and I saw an additional message, "Text Yes to 1010! It's FREE! Your number is among the ones that could win for free 1 Generator from MTN ".

I read the message again to be sure I won't be charged for it. I decided to send sms as they stated. I wasn't charged after I sent the first sms.

I received another sms, it was a question. It was free to reply, so I sent in the answer and checked my balance and my money was not deducted.

Minutes later, I received another sms "Confirmed! Your name features in the draw for N10,000,000 from MTN...." I checked my balance and it was obvious, they have stolen my 100 Naira.

angry angry
Ma guy those ppl worst!!! They av removed up to #400 for all dis promo shit!!
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by darlingnuel(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2014
OP is a confirmed learner!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by jahlove4jah: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2014
jmoore:

angry angry
have you heard of Terms and Condition (T &C)
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by player007(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2014
jmoore:

angry angry
NCE realy has to do something about all this bogus promos mtn does this days. I sent the same txt too. Only i was just lucky i didn't have up to #100 on my account balance at the time.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2014
That's a whole lot of money
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by jetjasy: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2014
The funny thing is mtn is exploiting us in our own country. who know them in southy, everything about the devil in yellow jersey is exploitation. God will punish every devil in Nigeria.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by luvcherish(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Wetin una de yan self... MTN na your papa wey u want make them dash you just like that... ah ah ah, them 1 gain na. as i ignore the message, them no charge me na. abi others wey no dial the code, them charge una account. hababa make we reason am to gether. if you understand their message ignore, and you will be safe
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by studded(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2014
jmoore:

angry angry

Chairman, I suggest you call MTN customer service on 180 (@least we know that is free.. grin ) instead of ranting here... cheesy

If dem refuse or fail to give you any convincing response, then contact me, I'll give you my lawyers... cheesy cheesy

& for free too.... grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Jaftee(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2014
That
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Jaftee(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Mtnn played a trick on me also, i subcribe to one of their package only to find out they deducted fifty naira from my account for one english nonsense i did not bargain for and they move my tariff plan to a teribble. I have no option than to pay another money to go baack to my fomer tariff plan.
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by foliman(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2014
jmoore:

angry angry

Bro you dey fall ma hand.... in this Nigeria we dey so Average Nigerian no fit fall for this scam.... well Una #100 still dey dance skelewu for MTN.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by 12month: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2014
best solution is to ignore all mtn promos and ads

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by studded(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2014
Jaftee:
Mtnn played a trick on me also, i subcribe to one of their package only to find out they deducted fifty naira from my account for one english nonsense i did not bargain for and they move my tariff plan to a teribble. I have no option than to pay another money to go baack to my fomer tariff plan.

Like seriously?!... grin grin grin

Have you not heard of the phrase " terms & conditions apply"?

Next time, b4 u rush play mumu promos to win awoof, try read the terms & conditions for such promos....

grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Beesluv: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Yomieluv:
MTN should be replaced with fraud..

They are cunning,and you can't just beat them to their game..

MTN thieving Nigerians since 2001.

Yes o, I don't know how many times they charge me for callers tunes monthly
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by ewizard1: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Those thiefs!!!

I will never fall for any of their scam.

Deceiving Nigerians with sponsored programmes everywhere!
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Wyclefniranz(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2014
jmoore:

angry angry
I saw it too and start sending it buh I stopped
as soon as I see say dis thing is leading me to the wrong way
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by ochon: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2014
LWKMD!! gringrin

I can't remember the last time a funny post made me cry on NL.

Thanks Jmoore for making me LMAO this morning. gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker / 6 Tips To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage / How To Chat With Airtel Customer Care Live Online For Support & Problem Solving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.