Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder Or Give Room To Wander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder Or Give Room To Wander? (939 Views)

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder Or Give Room To Wander? by teewai3(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
MY girlfriend and I are really busy at times and haven't been able to see each other much, do you think that hurts or does it help a relationship?
Re: Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder Or Give Room To Wander? by FruityLass: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
At the long run, fonder will eventually leads to wander.
Re: Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder Or Give Room To Wander? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
If you ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder Or Give Room To Wander? by Begonia(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
"Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires"

-Francois de La Rochefoucauld

I hope this answers your question smiley
Re: Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder Or Give Room To Wander? by vizboy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
hmm

holy ja

hmm

see questions
Re: Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder Or Give Room To Wander? by ronald4lif(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Absence shouldn't be encouraged in a relationship for too long, it's likely to give room for other options, as you know both guys and ladies ain't smiling these days
Re: Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder Or Give Room To Wander? by emperorchedda(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
When girls cheat when you leave at the next street you still talking about them not cheating when you are absent for a long while grin

Learner is you

(1) (Reply)

Nothing In Life Is Worth Fighting For, Always Be Good To Your Fellow Man / 7 Things To Watch / LADIES: How To Find "Mr Right"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.