Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

An Advice To The Buharist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Advice To The Buharist (1052 Views)

As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari / A Buharist And A Jonathanian Hug Each Other (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice To The Buharist by toyibhabib: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
"I don't have dollars to give you but I will give you my all"
-GMB
it's quite interesting to watch the Jonathanians and the Buharist be at dagger's drawn on the social media however, these two camps are suffering from cognitive dissonance. How could the two camps be at daggers drawn when they ought to concentrate on wooing the indecisive voters for me it's shear waste of time and against logic to fight each other because their own mind is made on who to vote for in other words you guys are not in anyway helping your candidate.
What won the primary for GMB was his residual goodwill and zero hour pleasant appeal like the one above. For me and my household we are voting against GEJ, this doesn't foreclose GEJ won't return neither does it seal my faith to Buhari as the Messiah. So here is an action plan for the Buharist to follow:

* Concentrate on wooing those with voting apathy and the indecisive voters who's minds are not yet made up on who to vote
*Door Knocking: canvass vote in your neighbourhood by knocking on their doors introducing yourself selling Buhari via his antecedent and not dwelling on the flaws of his opponent because in dwelling on the opponent's flaws you are registering it in the consciousness of the voters.
*Identify and Concentrate on the "swing" areas for instance in Nigeria north central is not the stronghold of any political party it could swing either way so sell GMB to them with his qualities disabuse their mind from past failures.

*Social Media constructive bombardment. The social media is a veritable tool hence use it wisely in selling GMB disengage from this current abusive exchange it's a waste of time it won't fly. If you've observed Jonathanians are quick to engage you with provocative updates and tweets ignore them coz it's inconsequentialengaging them use the time to convince the ignorant voters to your side. Let the social media be awash with the theme: ‪# BuhariForNigeri a‬ ‪# BFN‬
*Ignore and dont do any popularity survey concerning GMB either way is a distraction if he emerges the more popular in the survey it will give you a false hope that would make complacency to set in if he emerges the less popular you get unsettled and you will be distracted from your set goals.
*Get a database of GENUINE and ACTIVE GMB supporters it's very KEY coz saboteurs will infiltrate your ranks no shadow of doubt over that.
*Guys it's a onerous task that must be done peace out

cc:
gbawe
barcanista
berem and others

3 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Buharist by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
If anyone knocks on my gate to opens his mouth to sell Buhari, I will drag him into the compound, lock the gates, and release the dogs at him. The dogs are best teachers for Boko Haram crusaders.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Buharist by toyibhabib: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Billyonaire:
If anyone knocks on my gate to opens his mouth to sell Buhari, I will drag him into the compound, lock the gates, and release the dogs at him. The dogs are best teachers for Boko Haram crusaders.

funny you....if you are as powerful as dragging grown up people the dogs.....i suggest you render your patriotic service to stem the tide of the insurgency that is ravaging the northern part of your fatherland......i sure know gbawe won't even try come to you abode....you post really makes me laugh

1 Like

Re: An Advice To The Buharist by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
OP thank you very much. You are so on point, I believe in playing politics with patriotism. However, saying that we shouldn't go aggressive on the Jonathanians despite their propaganda is not a good one to my judgement. We can't sit and allow those retrogressive carry their calumnious campaign against the general and the incoming President without putting them to their place. Also, we will continue to tell Nigerians why they should kickout Jonathan and his killer party at the same time sellung Buhari's candidacy. We know that the TANoids in their usual foolery will want to play dirty but we know where to draw the line. Your piece is very nourishing especially where you talked about moles. We agree that there are moles but we will assure you that we will put them to their place. By the grace of God the Buhari Hurricane that is ravaging the political arena will sweep the retrogressive and failed government of PDP away in 2015.

God bless Nigeria
Long Live The General

2 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Buharist by chibwike(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
OP thank you very much. You are so on point, I believe in playing politics with patriotism. However, saying that we shouldn't go aggressive on the Jonathanians despite their propaganda is not a good one to my judgement. We can't sit and allow those retrogressive carry their calumnious campaign against the general and the incoming President without putting them to their place. Also, we will continue to tell Nigerians why they should kickout Jonathan and his killer party at the same time sellung Buhari's candidacy. We know that the TANoids in their usual foolery will want to play dirty but we know where to draw the line. Your piece is very nourishing especially where you talked about moles. We agree that there are moles but we will assure you that we will put them to their place. By the grace of God the Buhari Hurricane that is ravaging the political arena will sweep the retrogressive and failed government of PDP away in 2015.

God bless Nigeria
Long Live The General
Politics no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: An Advice To The Buharist by Caseless: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2014
Billyonaire:
do u even have a home, not to talk of having the one with compound and gate that houses ur hungry dog? Who sells buhari to people like u? We sell buhari to intelligent people.

4 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Buharist by Caseless: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2014
chibwike:
Politics no dey tire you?
how can u get tired of somethin that affects u head and tail?
Re: An Advice To The Buharist by Caseless: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2014
Nice one from d OP. But we wont fold our arms and watch them drag GMB down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Advice To The Buharist by 9jii(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2014
Billyonaire:
Killing Campaigner?you're just like BOKOHARAM.
You sound very much saTANic

2 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Buharist by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2014
Billyonaire:
Nobody is going to knock your one room net door.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Buharist by PapiWata: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Billyonaire:

But if they go to Paradise after being savaged by dogs, will their eligibility for the promised 72 virgins not be adversely affected as a result ?
Re: An Advice To The Buharist by lumzybo: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2014
@ OP God bless you. The second point is so so important. selling Buhari via his antecedent and not dwelling on the flaws of his opponent because in dwelling on the opponent's flaws you are registering it in the consciousness of the voters.

Buh the door knocking is somehow grin
Re: An Advice To The Buharist by toyibhabib: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2014
Obiagelli:

forgive me for conspicuously missing your name in the cc;.....you are doing a good job....bravo
Re: An Advice To The Buharist by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2014
toyibhabib:

forgive me for conspicuously missing your name in the cc;.....you are doing a good job....bravo

Thanks Sir.
Re: An Advice To The Buharist by bitterpenis(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2014
Nice, lots of work needs to be done to win the undecided electorates
Re: An Advice To The Buharist by Yeske2(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: An Advice To The Buharist by semitunde: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obiagelli:

Why would they not knock? undecided

Is he the owner of the house? angry

Do the dogs know him? grin

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Caught Keeping Explosives In Jos, Arrested / Affidavit People's Congress, Buharist Counter These Salient Pointers! / Things You Should Know About General Muhammed Buhari's Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.