Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 (81383 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Man Dies After “excessive Drinking” In Abuja (Photo) / Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
tyson99:

Ehn u nor knw where waste bin dey?
here in italy where I live,na for inside fresh toto we dey pour am
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by tijjanioyan: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
May be these particular ones are boko haram's customised/manufactured.anyway he died like a hero
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by tohshine(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jeeeesssssuuu
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by tyson99(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
IYANGBALI:
here in italy where I live,na for inside fresh toto we dey pour am
at least dogs. dey italy wella so find fresh one toto and pour am ur body go come down
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
If na alcohol(Star) eight bottles na small thing naw.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

You like bréast a lot o
my father denied me of my mother's bweasts when I was a baby,that is why I no dey take eye see bweast
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
IYANGBALI:
my father denied me of my mother's bweasts when I was a baby,that is why I no dey take eye see bweast

grin You are incredibly unwell
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
tyson99:

at least dogs. dey italy wella so find fresh one toto and pour am ur body go come down
we don't pour it in dogs like you do in Nigeria,but most of us here in italy love dog styles
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by mrlaw93(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

I asked my mother if they do autopsies in Nigeria. She said someone has to pay to have it done. Meaning murders that look innocent never get discovered. Meaning whenever you hear of someone dying, it is described in this way: "The man just slumped!" and why superstition is so prevalent in Nigeria...

I could be wrong. Am I?
You re nt..

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Tmex(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Un- triggered bullets actually killed him
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

grin You are incredibly unwell
lack of bweast contributed to it,pls help me

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by tyson99(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
IYANGBALI:
we don't pour it in dogs like you do in Nigeria,but most of us here in italy love dog styles
sorry i am based in somalia
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
IYANGBALI:
lack of bweast contributed to it,pls help me

LMFAO
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Poverty killed that man and not the bullet energy drink
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
IYANGBALI u don kolo finish .....naughty boi/man
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Abdstrakt(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kinkale:
Clap for yourself.. Who knows wah he would have done for 10k
Wat else is there to do? He killed hisself cos of #1600.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by tyson99(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abdstrakt:

Wat else is there to do? He killed hisself cos of #1600.
maybe he go resurrect for 10k grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by DeanHaas99(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oh my God shocked,I thought he Got shot Eight Times until I saw the word "Drink"...Mttcheeww
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

LMFAO
pls help a broda in need. One good bweast deserves a mouth
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by philusaau(f): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Illiteracy is truly very bad while ignorance is a disease
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
IYANGBALI u don kolo finish .....naughty boi/man
its the lords doing and its marvelous in our eyes
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Lagusta(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
debonairprinx:
The sharp increase in sugar level caused a system shock which resulted into his death. That's why basic knowledge is totally necessary. His death was avoidable.

Its not because of sugar ooooo

All these energy drinks contain CAFFEINE, which is a very powerful stimulant....

Too much of it leads to hyperexcitability of the brain, rapid heart rate, then heart failure, shock and death....

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by experimentist: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bullet! Such a badass drink! Once I was chilling wit my homies drinking stout. I have cancelled 2 biggie and was on the 3rd round when I realize I needed and energy drink so I decided to buy one. I asked the lady to bring me power horse but she said she didn't have it except I want Bullet. Bullet! Ok "bring am" I said thinking it's energy drink. I started mixing the killer drink with my irreplaceable Guinness not knowing that I was about to put myself in a state of coma..

O boy na head I use waka go house dat day o! cry
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by tyson99(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
IYANGBALI:
pls help a broda in need. One good bweast deserves a mouth
sorry bro e get one mama beside my house here make I help u follow am talk?
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by yuncka: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
For somone so stupid, N1600 will be enough to construct paper coffin, and buy sweets and chewin gum for his burial.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by mrofficial(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Have you ever tried 2 Bullet drink and 2 Tramador pills? If you have not, try it today. Your girlfriend will scream more than she will in a roller-coaster.

That Bullet drink is a killer!
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
tyson99:

sorry i am based in somalia
no wonder
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2014
tyson99:

sorry bro e get one mama beside my house here make I help u follow am talk?
I no want
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by sparkleboy(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Mr MAN what's your problem? Can't you do without politicising every thread?
If you feel you must share this info, create your own thread rather than derailing every thread. Mtcweeeeeew
You been posting this stuff on evry thread..come on grow up.
ifeelgood:
SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
Romeo Sunny wrote:
1. Even the great critic OBJ publicly told
the world that GMB is an upright man.
2. Not many people know that his 1st
daughter is married to an Igbo man from
Anambra.
3. He exempted Christians from performing
duty on Sundays. “When his Muslim
soldiers asked him to exempt them from
duty on Friday, he told them the bible says
Christians should rest on the 7th day, the
Muslims should show him where the Koran
says they should rest on Fridays.
4. As Head of State he slashed the number
of Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%.
5. His driver and cook for the past 10+
years are Christians yet some uninformed
Nigerians say he is a bigot.
6. It is a pity that some people failed to
understand that PDP deliberately
capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to
paint him black. This they did in order to
keep their loot and ensure that he never
gets the opportunity to send them to gaol.
How many Nigerians would hold the
appointment of government, minister of
petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state
yet don’t own a house in Abuja?
7. In the last 12 years, he has not gone for
pilgrimage in Mecca.
8. Love him, hate him, you cannot take his
integrity away from him.
9. Well done Gen Muhammadu Buhari. You
have stood the test of time and character
with a swagger. It is time we set the
records straight.
10. No wonder, Gov. Akpabio told Obj: "we
have messed up, don't leave us alone, I
don't want to go to jail and my children are
too young".
11. Sadly, these are people Nigerians
celebrate as good leaders; those that have
messed up and don't want to go to jail.
12. Nigerians are like someone who give
kudos to a thief for robbing him of all his
possessions.
13. We can decide today to vote Buhari or
continue with those who have "messed
Nigeria up", but Buhari will go down in
history as the greatest servant who has
consistently offered himself to serve
Nigeria.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by millionboi(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2014
na jonathan fault
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Rexnegro(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2014
The guy was killed by a bullet eyah ....
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by millionboi(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2014
sparkleboy:
Mr MAN what's your problem? Can't you do without politicising every thread?
If you feel you must share this info, create your own thread rather than derailing every thread. Mtcweeeeeew
You been posting this stuff on evry thread..come on grow up.
So he won com bac,com buy d whole house 4abuja...abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) / How Much Is Bag Of Rice Today In Nigeria(caprice)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.