Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? (2237 Views)

Is She Fooling Me Or What? / Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Scarpon(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Note:am not good in writing
I met this runs girl at a motel we became good friends but never asked her out meanwhile her friend keep telling me that her friend like me she got all the quality to make me settle down with a lady. She's all about money but I don't bother any time I ask her to come around (for the night) she just qout money for me and I will give any amount she asked but won't leave without cooking for me it continue like that for like six months. Just when I was planning to surprise her by paying her next school fees I had problems in business that moment she moved in to my house she letter directed me to her dad who is a pastor for prayers. the likeness began to grow to love as she will leave at night and return the next morning and tell me stories off all the guy she had runs With. I don't really have problems with the kind work she do cuz she has all the quality i want in her one morning she came home with a laptop saying a guy she met the other night refuse to pay her that when he give her money he will take the laptop I told her not to bring the guy in my street any day he is coming they should meet outside the street next Sunday we were Watching movie when her phone rang she went outside 5 minutes later I becan to hear noise outside when I came out it was her and like 5 guys treatining to beat her up if she did not return the laptop I try to reach some getto boys I knew but their number was not going I don't have any other choice then to blend in I reach out for the guy that own the laptop and he agreed on paying half off the money after giving him the laptop he refuse to pay a dim I just let it go cuz their is no way I can way five guys down. True out that day she could not say am sorry it's her friends that called me and pleaded all i got was a text saying am sorry same that day my money got missing I asked all the people in my house that moment but she got angry that I was accusing her of stealing and she packed out. Next two weeks I went for a drink she walked passed me saying BIG FOR NOTING . That got me upset I decide not to have anything with her but her friends keep pleading on her behave. Do this girl really like me?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by holatin(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
I no know ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by ishiamu(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Playing omawumi now, if you ask me na who I go ask? undecided undecided
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by XuteSleeks(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
D only statement I think is true in dis whole statement is d first sentence. #personal opinion # wink

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
nice story though, the area boyz went for the APC convention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
u decided to get used like a rag as u already know what she's into. it's a self decision. I don't have any kind words to say cos you are truly 'big for nothing '

9 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by jnrbayano(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scarpon:

I agree.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by jnrbayano(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
afolag:
nice story though, the area boyz went for the APC convention.

grin grin
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bros u no well. Having feelings for a runs gal.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Emmysteve(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
You get mind o.
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Ewizard(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Guys dey ooo.. Nna lekwa nu iheanyi!! Nna mehn, ana-akokwa bf??
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Mzgracie(f): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
ishiamu:

*singing**

The matter wey we see so oh, e tey wey e start.
No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth.... Bla bla bla

This one no go heavy for my mouth, I go talk am live and direct.

OP, please I ll like to ask a few questions...

1. How old are you?
2. What's the nature of your job?
3. Are you sure this your babe no dey cook efo-riro for you?
4. What's the nature of your babe's work? Sorry oo, I just want to know in details ni ooo. I don't wanna jump to conclusion.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Which girl? Whia picture na
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by consultancy: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
wher wil one even start judgin u, too mani dumb actions. onli u ,datin a runs girl n plannin to settle down wit her, pay scul fees, accommodate her. worst of all she leaves u at nyt n goes for her runs n cums bk at dawn to jist u of her escapades wit oda men, n u tel us u do not hav any issues wit her kind of work. i wil assume u ar re-tard ed

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Runs girl.. Nd ha papa na pastor, smh
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by valmunich(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
In yung6ix voice... 'pay that runs girl guy you too like free things!' grin

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scarpon:
I met this runs girl at a motel we became good friends but never asked her out meanwhile her friend keep telling me that her friend like me she got all the quality to make me settle down with a lady. She's all about money but I don't bother any time I ask her to come around (for the night) she just qout money for me and I will give any amount she asked but won't leave without cooking for me it continue like that for like six months. Just when I was planning to surprise her by paying her next school fees I had problems in business that moment she moved in to my house she letter directed me to her dad who is a pastor for prayers. the likeness began to grow to love as she will leave at night and return the next morning and tell me stories off all the guy she had runs With. I don't really have problems with the kind work she do cuz she has all the quality i want in her one morning she came home with a laptop saying a guy she met the other night refuse to pay her that when he give her money he will take the laptop I told her not to bring the guy in my street any day he is coming they should meet outside the street next Sunday we were Watching movie when her phone rang she went outside 5 minutes later I becan to hear noise outside when I came out it was her and like 5 guys treatining to beat her up if she did not return the laptop I try to reach some getto boys I knew but their number was not going I don't have any other choice then to blend in I reach out for the guy that own the laptop and he agreed on paying half off the money after giving him the laptop he refuse to pay a dim I just let it go cuz their is no way I can way five guys down. True out that day she could not say am sorry it's her friends that called me and pleaded all i got was a text saying am sorry same that day my money got missing I asked all the people in my house that moment but she got angry that I was accusing her of stealing and she packed out. Next two weeks I went for a drink she walked passed me saying BIG FOR NOTING . That got me upset I decide not to have anything with her but her friends keep pleading on her behave. Do this girl really like me?

bros how i wan take no if she like you or not ..........
even if she like you, from what you narrated, is it not better for you to move on, look for a girl that will complement you.....not some tout
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Hedybee(f): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Scarpon(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abbey2sam:

bros how i wan take no if she like you or not ..........
even if she like you, from what you narrated, is it not better for you to move on, look for a girl that will complement you.....not some tout
bro that's what I thought as well but whenever am with her she feel concerned off her I feel something else
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Scarpon(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
eminentme:
u decided to get used like a rag as u already know what she's into. it's a self decision. I don't have any kind words to say cos you are truly 'big for nothing '
pal u never can tell where u find love tomorrow and thanks for the compliment.
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
What were you expecting before?
You have been used....but you knew the nature of her work before you started,so you need not to complain..
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Scarpon(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
consultancy:
wher wil one even start judgin u, too mani dumb actions. onli u ,datin a runs girl n plannin to settle down wit her, pay scul fees, accommodate her. worst of all she leaves u at nyt n goes for her runs n cums bk at dawn to jist u of her escapades wit oda men, n u tel us u do not hav any issues wit her kind of work. i wil assume u ar re-tard ed
maybe am dump I know but I have dated many girls in my life but never find the kind of soul she had forget profession people change.
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Scarpon(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
ishiamu:
matured mind only everyone makes mistake in love no body is a perfect lover. Am just confused right now
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
A girl u claim to love goes out at night to f*ck other guys and u comfy with it?
The question should be "do u really love the lady or you are just fooling her"

Just let her go and stop her friends from fooling you with lies.
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Horizona001(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
she leaves your house in the night....hmmm.... you met her in the Motel and she has all the quality u want in a woman? What more advise do you need.......there is more to life my brother, why not get engage by attending seminars on relationship to build your self up....u also need JESUS
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Scarpon:
pal u never can tell where u find love tomorrow and thanks for the compliment.
I hear u sire
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by brixton: 2:26am On Dec 13, 2014
The only part of this story that is correct is when she called the op "big for nothing"
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Bimffo(m): 2:59am On Dec 13, 2014
grin
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 13, 2014
Guy, u no get OT ni ? that chalam, dey use u play la liga ....Free dat chalam n move on wit ur life.
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by ogawisdom(m): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2014
This crap shld b moved to joke section angry op u ll ve a hardtime sellin this story on nollywood tongue
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by mecussey(m): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Bros, if you language u understand is fooling, yes she is fooling you. Simple, find another girl.
Re: I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2014
you need help..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Read For Guys / Have You Dated A Female Smoker? What Is You Experience? / Funny Abraham Lincoln Pix Challenging Guys To Ask Girls Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.