Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,226 members, 7,842,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls (1076 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Is She Fooling Me Or What? / I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by Scarpon(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
I broke up with this girl 2years back(I cheated) I begged her for 8months but she reply no after 4months she came to my 0ffice without notifying me she was coming. she was Impress my the large amount of customers and sales that day she gave me the old tImes kIss and ask me to text her and she left. the way she talked and act that day I know she want me back. two days later she called me and said her pause that contain 10.000 was missing and thats the part payment for her school fees. I told her to take hart cuz I just lost my iPhone5. I got a new one 2 days later she saw It and start yelling at me she stays home could not go to school and all I do was buy expensive things.
is she testing me for luv cuz in our previous relationship she has never ask me for penny. OR is she making use of me.
Re: Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
you should do what any donkey would do in such scenario: go sell your iphone5 and pay her school fees, then when she has taken all what she needs from you, she will discard you, like the donkey that you would represent.
Re: Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
she's using you ooo.
Re: Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by k2039: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
Scarpon: I told her to take hart cuz I just lost my iPhone5. I got a new one 2 days later she saw It and start yelling at me she stays home could not go to school and all I do was buy expensive things.
If truly she stays at home now,then what you did is not fair,it just simply means you dont care

Scarpon: is she testing me for luv cuz in our previous relationship she has never ask me for penny.
I doubt if she is testing you and if she did she would have told you that you failed.
If she never asked you before,maybe you should have given her that money,then if she keeps demanding for more after,then you can conclude she is using you.

Scarpon: OR is she making use of me.
If she is using you,she wont be staying at home.
Re: Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by cindyrella(f): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
I think she came back just because of your money.
In your previous relationship, she didn't ask you for money maybe because she loved you.
But you cheated on her.
Now she is back, and wants money. give her money! Go sell ya phone tongue

1 Like

Re: Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
Erm sorry gut but she wants to make you a mag and noting else
Re: Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY: you should do what any donkey would do in such scenario: go sell your iphone5 and pay her school fees, then when she has taken all what she needs from you, she will discard you, like the donkey that you would represent.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
Scarpon: I broke up with this girl 2years back(I cheated) I begged her for 8months but she reply no after 4months she came to my 0ffice without notifying me she was coming. she was Impress my the large amount of customers and sales that day she gave me the old tImes kIss and ask me to text her and she left. the way she talked and act that day I know she want me back. two days later she called me and said her pause that contain 10.000 was missing and thats the part payment for her school fees. I told her to take hart cuz I just lost my iPhone5. I got a new one 2 days later she saw It and start yelling at me she stays home could not go to school and all I do was buy expensive things.
is she testing me for luv cuz in our previous relationship she has never ask me for penny. OR is she making use of me.
utr case sef pass mumunology sad
Re: Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by Scarpon(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
my junior sister says=> I should not give her yet but act along and see what is on her mind. Is thIs wise?
. but my gf is already ignoring my call
Re: Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by Rooneyboy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
Reading this topic to the very end would be inviting migraine.
Pls who can summarize this crap in one sentence for me ?
Re: Is She Fooling Me. Advice Pls by obowunmi(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
She doesn't hv parents? The babe dey find mumu - she found you.

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Do Women Want?....... / Things Married Ladies Or Abt To Shld Knw Abt Men / Nigeria Is The 8th Most Corrupt Country In The World – Transparency Internationa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.