Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 (6474 Views)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984 / How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by Back2seder: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
List of corrupt people Buhari jailed in 1984;
1. Chief Bisi Onabanjo
2. Chief Bola Ige
3. Chief Adekunle Ajasin
4 Chief Sam Mbakwe
5. Chief Ambrose Alli
6. Chief Apa Aku
7. Chief Jim Mwobodo
8. Chief L Kayode Jakande
9. Chief Alex Ekwueme
10. Chief Obafemi Awolowo (house in Apapa
buggled and looted) Were these the theives?
Were these the troublers of our Nation.
Meanwhile:
Shehu Shgari (house arrest )
Akinloye ( resting in London)
Chief Akinjide (resting in london)
Uba Ahmed (allowed to elope with our money to
the USA.
Umaru Dikko (cooling self in London. Later his
foceful extradition was sabotaged by insiders.
On on on and on...
That was how the general fought corruption. His
perception of corrupt man is a southerner.
95% of ppl he put behind bars were non NPN
(we all know what that party means)
95% also were southerners!
95%of those he jailed remained the symbol of
this same democracy he wants to benefit from
today.
Our memeories aren't short anymore.
Away with another junta.
Away with a man filled with animosity.

5 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by temitemi1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Is only a bastard yoruba that will casT their votes for buhari come 2015. GEJ till 2019!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by eagleeye2: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
If PDP, keep up with this useless propaganda..... GEJ will lose.
We need issue based politics.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by slimfit1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
Is only a bastard yoruba that will casT their votes for buhari come 2015. GEJ till 2019!!!

Yeah try harder go and ask Tunde in the grave why he did that.

11 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by holatin(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
And its only a bastard Yoruba that will vote for the same bad governance we experiencing on the hand of GEJ in 2015.
if he jailed them, do research about what they did before they are jailed and ow some of them escaped out of the country.

Omo Yoruba lemi ooo, Mo de fe ayipada fun orilede yii

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by tuborme: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
I know two respectable fellows jailed by Buhari

Engr. Roy Umenyi (Anambra deputy gov)
Dr. Fidelis Ezemenari (The Ajaokuta steel hero)

Great men destroyed by the military. Google about the two.

1 Like

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by nwaanambra1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is the problem with GEJ men!

They are busy mudslinging and dividing us further along religious, tribal and sentimental lines while General Buhari is busy tabling issue affecting all of us, mending and stitching our turn fabric of unity as well as providing solutions that can make us not only a better Nigeria but a greater Nigeria and doing his damnedest to unite us and move us along the ways of progress!

This is a new and better enlightened Nigerians - We all want Unity and Progress not divisions and ethnicity!

GEJ men should wake up and smell the fresh coffee of progress being brewed by Buhari and stop sniffing GEJs discombobulated mess!

I leave the TANoids and GEJites with this Quotes on Marble!

"Whether you are a Christian from Bayelsa State or a Muslim from Katsina State, you are first and foremost a Nigerian in my eyes. I shall treat you equally as my people, my national family, my brothers and sisters. There can be no genuine love of our country without loving all its people in our diversity."
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

"What I say today is for all Nigerians: Christian and Muslim, Southern and Northern, rich and poor, young and old, man and woman. We are all citizens of Nigeria. There is no dividing line among us that I care to honour. Either we advance as one or fail altogether."
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

We stand firmly behind the General - One for All and All for one! cool

#kickGEJbacktoOtueke2015!

22 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
How come the OP forgot to tell us Barkin Zuwo that was jailed for 300years

5 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by Mogidi: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
eagleeye2:
If PDP, keep up with this useless propaganda..... GEJ will lose.
We need issue based politics.

How can it be propaganda when its obvious the above people were jailed?
His past may be too icky for you but PDP needs to unveil the real Buhari for his past deeds. Details of his bloody and lacklustre regime needs to be showcased for all to see.
Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by eagleeye2: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

How can it be propaganda when its obvious the above people were jailed?
His past may be too icky for you but PDP needs to unveil the real Buhari for his past deeds. Details of his bloody and lacklustre regime needs to be showcased for all to see.
And who says Nigerians are not aware of his past?

1 Like

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by tobechi74: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Back2seder:
1. Chief Bisi Onabanjo
2. Chief Bola Ige
3. Chief Adekunle Ajasin
4 Chief Sam Mbakwe
5. Chief Ambrose Alli
6. Chief Apa Aku
7. Chief Jim Mwobodo
9. Chief Alex Ekwueme
Meanwhile:
the USA.
On on on and on...
today.
Away with another junta.

your list consist mainly of omoyoruba and iyamiri.

Does it mean the fulanis were not corrupt
Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by Mogidi: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
eagleeye2:

And who says Nigerians are not aware of his past?

Many of you tend to rewrite history, his past remain his debilitating handicap and the PDP have every right to expose it. If you don't like it, look away.
Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by Wasquad(m): 1:31am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
And its only a bastard Yoruba that will vote for the same bad governance we experiencing on the hand of GEJ in 2015.
if he jailed them, do research about what they did before they are jailed and ow some of them escaped out of the country.

Bro dis is not ayipada. Buhari is not d ayipada ,if dere is somtin else I can't say but not buhari... don't just follow what the few masses r saying. Sit back And Think. Gej can do better. The only problem he has is north east and some slight issues .
Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by sojjy: 1:50am On Dec 13, 2014
temitemi1:

Shut that gutter of yours. Nigerians are wiser than those dark days when campaign of calumy reigns. The question you failed to answer is if those accused of corruption are guity of the charges or not.Buhari will record high number of votes in the south west and beyond come 2015.
Change is inevitable......
Sai Buhari
Bye to the callous and clueless GEJ.

8 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by momahnany(m): 1:54am On Dec 13, 2014
umar dikko a southner abi

4 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by holatin(m): 5:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Wasquad:

Bro dis is not ayipada. Buhari is not d ayipada ,if dere is somtin else I can't say but not buhari... don't just follow what the few masses r saying. Sit back And Think. Gej can do better. The only problem he has is north east and some slight issues .
Do better you say.
Tell me his achievements maybe I can ve rethink

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by faheez(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2014
temitemi1:
u're the certified bastard here,,were son of a thousand father

4 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by joeace2020(m): 6:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Here i am no light for weeks running into months to work. I have to spend over 1k to keep going daily. May it never be well with anybody who votes Gej because Buhari is muslim and northern.. Evil tribalists. If anybody wants to compare the atrocities of this government with his own... You'll realise we installed a demon to be leader ever since

4 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by Youngzedd(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by Youngzedd(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2014
nwaanambra1:

They are busy mudslinging and dividing us further along religious, tribal and sentimental lines while General Buhari is busy tabling issue affecting all of us, mending and stitching our turn fabric of unity as well as providing solutions that can make us not only a better Nigeria but a greater Nigeria and doing his damnedest to unite us and move us along the ways of progress!

This is a new and better enlightened Nigerians - We all want Unity and Progress not divisions and ethnicity!

GEJ men should wake up and smell the fresh coffee of progress being brewed by Buhari and stop sniffing GEJs discombobulated mess!

"Whether you are a Christian from Bayelsa State or a Muslim from Katsina State, you are first and foremost a Nigerian in my eyes. I shall treat you equally as my people, my national family, my brothers and sisters. There can be no genuine love of our country without loving all its people in our diversity."
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

"What I say today is for all Nigerians: Christian and Muslim, Southern and Northern, rich and poor, young and old, man and woman. We are all citizens of Nigeria. There is no dividing line among us that I care to honour. Either we advance as one or fail altogether."
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

I like this your tag.

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by Wendyslim(f): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2014
joeace2020:
Here i am no light for weeks running into months to work. I have to spend over 1k to keep going daily. May it never be well with anybody who votes Gej because Buhari is muslim and northern.. Evil tribalists. If anybody wants to compare the atrocities of this government with his own... You'll realise we installed a demon to be leader ever since
. My broda don provoke

1 Like

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2014
Nigeria has never been more divided along ethno-religious lines than under GEJ. Nigerians have never heard a more Nationalistic Speech in recent years other than the Acceptance Speech by Buhari.

For me, the speech brought Nostalgic feelings of National pride that I have never felt in a looooooooooong while.

4 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by iamrealdeji(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2014
Back2seder:
1. Chief Bisi Onabanjo
2. Chief Bola Ige
3. Chief Adekunle Ajasin
4 Chief Sam Mbakwe
5. Chief Ambrose Alli
6. Chief Apa Aku
7. Chief Jim Mwobodo
9. Chief Alex Ekwueme
Meanwhile:
the USA.
On on on and on...
today.
Away with another junta.
Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by ionsman: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2014
Op, let me help you outta your misery.
If you like change your surname to propaganda, BUHARI IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.....
With love from port Harcourt.....

3 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by fr3do(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2014
Messiah indeed! sad
Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by joeace2020(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Wendyslim:
. My broda don provoke

Why i nor go provoke.. i live of the Internet n no amount of fuel i can buy is enough for me and this Ugly, clueless, fedora hat wearing otuoke fisher man/drunkard is telling me he is transforming the power sector.

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by jking001(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Now he's saying this,my question is , why did he not call his supporters to accept the polls when he lost out and pledge allegiance to Nigeria,his supporters went maiming and killing people for east west and south and north,why did he not caution the statements made by northerners who promised to make the nation ungovernable for an incumbent president,why did he say in 2015 baboon and dogs would be soaked in blood,these are the issues that come to mind when you mention Buhari's name and try to paint him as a saviour,if he's afraid of his people and can't caution them as an elder statesman,I think he can't do much as a president just so you know GeJ is no better as president so Buhari GEJ is out of this race the youth should tell themselves the truth.

nwaanambra1:

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by hushmail: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2014
anti corruption crusader

yet d list contains only names of southerners

why will ekwueme be sent to jail while d principal actor shagari was enjoying house arrest?
Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by Hero10001: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
tuborme:
I know two respectable fellows jailed by Buhari

Engr. Roy Umenyi (Anambra deputy gov)
Dr. Fidelis Ezemenari (The Ajaokuta steel hero)

Great men destroyed by the military. Google about the two.
What of the great Abami-eda, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti?
Buhari jailed him simply because he brought home his profit from a UK concert.
Why Buhari?
Re: The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 by chamboy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
OK PDP ati bo

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Today's Yoruba Youths Are Too Lazy, Egoistic -adeyemi Adeleye / Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics / Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.