Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Is Nigeria Too Big For GEJ To Handle? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Too Big For GEJ To Handle? (762 Views)

“i’m Too Big For Such” – Ekiti PDP Chieftain Rejects Fayose’s Appointment / Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President / We Need Newspapers Like 234next In Nigeria. Too Much Is At Stake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Too Big For GEJ To Handle? by adesomide(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2014
[b][/b]Hello Nairalanders.
With all the wars, corruption, disrespect for the rule of Law, and inaction on the part of GEJ, would you agree that Nigeria is truly too big, and perhaps too hot for GEJ to handle?
Let's have your opinion.

Re: Is Nigeria Too Big For GEJ To Handle? by iamceejay(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Let's try GMB. Ask me why?
Re: Is Nigeria Too Big For GEJ To Handle? by izikjon(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2014
I think the forceforces towards the centre, I mean the god fathers n all are to strong n distracting to allow to one stay focused.

Re: Is Nigeria Too Big For GEJ To Handle? by temitemi1(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2014
CLAPTRAP!!!uote author=adesomide post=28837917][b][/b]Hello Nairalanders.
With all the wars, corruption, disrespect for the rule of Law, and inaction on the part of GEJ, would you agree that Nigeria is truly too big, and perhaps too hot for GEJ to handle?
Let's have your opinion.[/quote]
Re: Is Nigeria Too Big For GEJ To Handle? by PassingShot(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2014
His Otuoke is even too big for him to handle let alone Nigeria.

A shame to all PHD holders.
Re: Is Nigeria Too Big For GEJ To Handle? by holatin(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2014
yes
Re: Is Nigeria Too Big For GEJ To Handle? by adesomide(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2014
But I hear he has done well in the areas of provision of infrastructure particularly in the South-south and South-east?

Agreed that he seems to be clueless about tackling BH in the north, and does not give a hoot about the south west, can we still say he is not doing well enough?
Re: Is Nigeria Too Big For GEJ To Handle? by Adminisher: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2014
adesomide:
But I hear he has done well in the areas of provision of infrastructure particularly in the South-south and South-east?

Agreed that he seems to be clueless about tackling BH in the north, and does not give a hoot about the south west, can we still say he is not doing well enough?

There is no infrastructure in those places. Nigaria is not too big fir Jonathan, he is too small for Nigeria. He has never felt worthy of being president. This may have been because he was almost pushed aside when Yaradua died. The poor Otuoke fisherman never really recovered psychologically from that and has been defending himself ever since instead of being president.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nigeria? / Fund Raising Dinner: PDP Nets N21.27bn For Jonathan Re-election Bid / Jonathan Has More Supporters, Buhari Has More Vocal Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.