Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady (1819 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? (2) (3) (4)

Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by dre11(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2014
Have you ever wondered about the things guys notice first about girls/ladies? Well, ladies, men are not so difficult to understand since they are actually straight-forward so it can be easy to find out what things guys notice first by watching them carefully each time they meet a lady/girl.
These attributes are:

1. Smile

A beautiful smile is one of the things most men notice first in a lady. Smiling lady is considered to be much more attractive and approachable. She sends the signal of happiness and optimism. Thus, it’s much easier to start a conversation with a smiling woman. I know it’s not so surprising since everyone likes to look at a person with a beautiful smile. Moreover, smile is a very contagious thing: when you smile to someone it provokes the smile in return.
So, ladies do smile and let out those angry faces of yours.

2. Dressing style

Probably, it’s a surprising thing but most men do notice a woman’s dressing style. A great sense of style can tell a lot about you, keep it in mind! Your perfume, dress sense, style and makeup tell more about yourself. Don’t think that men are not aware of fashion and trends. They do notice everything. If needed, improve your sense of style to look and feel more confident

3. Your figure

Men do got crazy when the see a lady/girl that has a killer figure with the added assessories to accompany the figure. A lady figure with confidence to carry it attracts men.

4. Skin

Most men also pay attention to the way a woman’s skin looks. That's why we have guys that go crazy for ladies with light skinned and some loved those with ebony skin.. ..
Different guys has its choice about the skin texture and pigment the lady has

5. Legs

Most men love slim legs and this is another thing they notice about women. They love the way we cross our legs and they love to admire our knees. Despite the wide-spread stereotype about slim girls, men really love strong hips

6. Eyes

Another common thing men notice first about a woman is her eyes. I’m sure you’ve heard that the eyes are the windows to your soul. They can tell us a lot about a person. It can be easy to find out if someone is lying to you or simply telling the truth. Eyes are real magnets that can attract and interest a stranger and if you want to attract him, try to keep eye contact for a few seconds. This way, you will clearly understand if there are any chances to continue some conversation with you.

7. Hair

Sure, men notice a woman’s beautiful and healthy hair. Trust me, all those hours spent in the hairdresser’s chair are not in vain. Most guys think that a stylish, healthy, shiny and sleek hair is a sign of health and youth. Also, you need to know that most men like to be with a woman with natural,soft hair, and we'll plated hair of different styles.

Ladies Pls....stop making your hair looks untidy and unkept again, it drives away guys

8. Chest

This is what guys refer to as the boobs region. Perhaps you think that chest is the first thing guys notice when they meet a woman. But, you are wrong; guys are not as superficial as many women think. But, a good looking chest region with moderate boobs is an added advantage to interest a guy. A firm breasts are usually considered to be a sign of youth and fertility, and it’s one of the reasons why most men pay attention to woman’s chest.

9. Weight

Weight is one of those things most men notice about women. It may sound shallow, but it actually makes sense. You’ve probably heard that men prefer women with curves, but you still catch evaluating glances on your thighs and legs.

If you are starving yourself to death in order to be skinny, you can breathe with relief and quit it! Not all guys like skinny girls, stop dieting! Eat healthy food, exercise and you will never have to bother about your weight. If he doesn’t like your body shape, don’t take it too personal.

10. How fake are you?

Men also notice how fake women are. If you have hair extensions, fake eyelashes and nails, he will definitely notice it. For most men, fake means high maintenance and large expense.

11. Confidence.

This can be seen in the way you walk, carry yourself and communication. Men loved girls or ladies with some sence of confidence ozzing out of their body and carriage.

Lastly, let ladies not judge us men..... We are first moved by what we see before we go deeper into all other things......
Feel free to drop yours as you read along.. ..
Happy weekend

Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by justmag(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Not even gonna front!!!! Figure over everything.and then maybe the hair.
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by ChubbyT(f): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmm,nyc wryt up.

Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by Maamin(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2014
No.1 Hour glass first..then no.2 the facial composition...other features can now follow kiss

Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2014
I first notice the chest of women I just see the first time

Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by ifex370(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2014
face, chest others can be managed
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by 100Cents: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Women and notice me.. undecided
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by Eden007(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Totally true! I am not attracted to slim girls.

Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by Cholls(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
My brother what can I say? Reverse is the case with me smiley
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by AJ01(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Number 10 really gat me
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
So true.... Nice!

Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by dre11(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
justmag:
Not even gonna front!!!! Figure over everything.and then maybe the hair.

Hum

Your choice is well taken note off

Cholls:
My brother what can I say? Reverse is the case with me smiley

Are u sure angry
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by dre11(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sunlady306:
So true.... Nice!

Thanks smiley
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by dre11(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
samflexxy:
I first notice the chest of women I just see the first time

The boobs man.. ...
I hope say it will not lead you to temptation

ifex370:
face, chest others can be managed
Humundecided
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
dre11:

The boobs man.. ...
lols why not
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by Islie: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
good points ur made OP

cc. lalasticala fp
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by ifex370(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
dre11:

The boobs man.. ...

Humundecided

face, Bobbi, others can be managed...

gerrit
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by mesoade(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bossom a.k.a chelsea(moderate, . I'm allergic to too big and too small ones)
Butt a.k.a barca(moderate ,i'm allergic to too big ones and too flat ones)
Face(beautiful or semi-beautiful . . I'm allergic to too beautiful girls,it makes me feel insecured and trusting her will be difficult)
Legs(i don't know if it's only me but i prefer girls with slight bow legs to girls with straight legs.
Walking style . . Abeg make i no tok abt dis 1.
Hair(who cares? As long as you look beautiful in it)
Intelligence(now this feature superceeds,the rest features named above)
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Things dre11 notice in a woman. grin
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by dre11(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
missberrypop5:
Things dre11 notice in a woman. grin

Things guys notice in a womangrin...
Am sure that what he did notice unless he is not telling you the whole truth
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by dre11(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
mesoade:
Bossom a.k.a chelsea(moderate, . I'm allergic to too big and too small ones)
Butt a.k.a barca(moderate ,i'm allergic to too big ones and too flat ones)
Face(beautiful or semi-beautiful . . I'm allergic to too beautiful girls,it makes me feel insecured and trusting her will be difficult)
Legs(i don't know if it's only me but i prefer girls with slight bow legs to girls with straight legs.
Walking style . . Abeg make i no tok abt dis 1.
Hair(who cares? As long as you look beautiful in it)
Intelligence(now this feature superceeds,the rest features named above)

shockedshockedshocked

See analysis,

I bow for you ooogringrin
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Eden007:
Totally true! I am not attracted to slim girls.
then you must be attracted to this type

Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by Tonydeeb(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Seems d op and I came from dsame planet I.e Mars...
all these features are what kills me...fairly light skinned(not bororo), slightly curved legs(inwardly ofcourse), gr8 sense of humor, and an angelic face?
then I can you give you my heart mek you do whatever you deem fit wif it... cheesy
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by lilmax(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Her smile smiley
Re: Attributes A Guy Will First Notice About A Lady by adepiero: 4:48am On Dec 14, 2014
this is true but for me I notice a lot more than these. but one important feature is the COUNTENANCE! if she has a good one then I can continue with the rest

You Need A Lover Who / is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? / Should I Assist Her?