Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Should I Assist Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Assist Her? (1840 Views)

Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] / Help Needed: Kindly Assist Me Pay My GOTV (N1800) Subscription- Adastacy1 / Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Assist Her? by Gflat: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Guys I really don't know what to here. The girl in question is my ex(yes,I know exes are past tense and all that)
When we were dating back then, she did a lot of help to me even When I lost my dad she was there for me. She really assisted me. This girl celebrated my 21st birthday for me with her house rent.

I really would admit she was the best thing that happened to me. We broke up because she was caught cheating on me(after dating for 5years). Now for months we haven't had any communication, though she calls but I sometimes ignore her calls then she stopped calling 2months ago.

Today she called me(after 2months of no communication) and asked for my assistance...she begged me that she is broke, that I should please assist her. As a very sharp guy, I laughed in my mind and I was like "shey na me this one wan scam abi, so her bf don turn broke ass nigga?" But really guys, I thought about what she did for me, she helped me out while I was still in school (she gave me her school fees when I wanted to get a laptop for my project. Almost 80k)

Guys please advice me...I really am confused, should I help her out or "bone"

She really did break my heart,but she was a helper in my time of troubles
Re: Should I Assist Her? by sirbegojay(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Itz mella
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Gflat: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
sirbegojay:
Itz mella
You should know when people are serious
Re: Should I Assist Her? by IGLE25(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bro just do your best to help her. It is hard to forget what she did but still assist her... I had similar experience too each time I remembered it I feel bad... Just assist her in your little way....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Assist Her? by olafum1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolmaybe
Re: Should I Assist Her? by demmy0325(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
.. If in truth she did all those things.. Then help her bro even if she takes u for a fool..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Assist Her? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
What kind af help do you need?
- To assist you financially (which is not possible)
- To advice you to go and borrow on her behalf ( since we don't know if you can handle whatever AMT she needs without it telling on ya)
OR
- Advice you to shut your eyes on someone you are capable af helping If your purse weighs enough to handle her situation

At your age sir, I feel you should be able to take rational decisions by yourself. Don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Assist Her? by Gflat: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ladies, what do you think
Re: Should I Assist Her? by 4reala(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wish kain scam u dey talk abt. Abeg help d girl jawe
Re: Should I Assist Her? by donholy28(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
help her joor
Re: Should I Assist Her? by olafum1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Maybe cool
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Guy, Bone the babe abeg! angry
Re: Should I Assist Her? by UncleJudax(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
I am sure you know what you want to do. Unless you want people here to contribute in a fundraising scheme, just do your thing already wink

Did I mention that you should not attach importance or emotion to the assistance?

I just did grin
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
she did all these for u and still left you!
do u knw why? she really loves u but u dont know how to make her feel like a woman. you dont knw how to phuck and not very many ladies can take that nonsense.

learn how to phuck well and u might get bacq a gal who would be loyal to u.

how much is she asking for? is it upto 100k? if u ve d bar, give d baby...

1 Like

Re: Should I Assist Her? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gflat:

You should know when people are serious
lol
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gflat, the man with unending woman palava

1 Like

Re: Should I Assist Her? by infotainment(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bros help her with what ever u can afford, she has sowwd into your life at a time,pls kindly sow back into hers
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Mznaett: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Help that babe jor my brotherundecided
Re: Should I Assist Her? by vani86: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
help her if she did those things. you never know when you may need her, she seems like a nice person though she bleeped up by cheating on you.

even nice peeps have their moment of weakness

2 Likes

Re: Should I Assist Her? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Look, forget about whether she was your girlfriend or not, or whether the both of you were once in a relationship
The fact is this. . . She is a friend who helped you when you were in need. That's all that matters. So baring that in mind, if you have the means, you should help her, because she helped you when you were in need. Simple
Re: Should I Assist Her? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
See her as your neighbour, so what you can afford to do to a neighbour, do just that WILLINGLY...

...and not expect a reward!
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Gflat: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
firstEVA:
Gflat, the man with unending woman palava

I guess it is because of my soft heart
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gflat:
Guys I really don't know what to here. The girl in question is my ex(yes,I know exes are past tense and all that)
When we were dating back then, she did a lot of help to me even When I lost my dad she was there for me. She really assisted me. This girl celebrated my 21st birthday for me with her house rent.

I really would admit she was the best thing that happened to me. We broke up because she was caught cheating on me(after dating for 5years). Now for months we haven't had any communication, though she calls but I sometimes ignore her calls then she stopped calling 2months ago.

Today she called me(after 2months of no communication) and asked for my assistance...she begged me that she is broke, that I should please assist her. As a very sharp guy, I laughed in my mind and I was like "shey na me this one wan scam abi, so her bf don turn broke ass nigga?" But really guys, I thought about what she did for me, she helped me out while I was still in school (she gave me her school fees when I wanted to get a laptop for my project. Almost 80k)

Guys please advice me...I really am confused, should I help her out or "bone"

She really did break my heart,but she was a helper in my time of troubles

I Think you should help her
Do it to show you've moved on
and besides one good turn deserves another
Heck the way this girl looked out for you homie it wont be a bad idea if U guys got together
(But thats another gist entirely)
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Gflat: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
misssclassy:
Look, forget about whether she was your girlfriend or not, or whether the both of you were once in a relationship
The fact is this. . . She is a friend who helped you when you were in need. That's all that matters. So baring that in mind, if you have the means, you should help her, because she helped you when you were in need. Simple

Thanks, I will try help her out
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gflat:

Thanks, I will try help her out

You are welcome.
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gflat:

I guess it is because of my soft heart
then u should get a heart surgery asap.
Re: Should I Assist Her? by 7footre(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
You mean that girl gave you her school fees to buy laptop and still used her house rent to celebrate your birthday? I mean people actually do that
If I was in your shoes, God knows i'll do whatever it is she is asking for ex or no ex

1 Like

Re: Should I Assist Her? by Macgreat(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Program start 1 she calls you 2 you received call 3 she ask for assistance 4 you recall her previous did (the good) 5 Open a thread on nairaland 6 receive nairawords 7 call her and give money 8 she received money (exactly) 9 if she make habit of it 10 goto step 1(repeat) 11 if she doesn't 12 end program

Assist her but watch out else it becomes an habit -
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please Op, help her but do it through her account Number.
Re: Should I Assist Her? by AfroKnight: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bro normally I would say no but this babe is more than qualified for your help. Kindly assist her. I dare say she is even qualified to make you her maga for at least 6 months. grin (kidding) But seriously You owe her a lot.
Re: Should I Assist Her? by Macgreat(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
^^right
^cool
Re: Should I Assist Her? by donMIG(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
WHAT DO U NEED THE MONEY FOR?
If she yan reasonable tin then u ask
HOW MUCH DO U NEED?
If e pass ur power u tell her plain
I NO GET THAT AMOUNT BUT I WILL GIVE U MAYBE QUARTER OR HALF THEN UR BF CAN COMPLETE THE BALANCE
THAT'S WHAT I CALL HELP WITH A LITTLE TOUCH OF REVENGE grin grin
Bottom line
Help her n show r d kind of guy wei she miss out on.ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Does Courtship Duration Guarantee Successful Marriage? / If You Trust Your Naija Babe Abeg Raise Your Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.