Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West (3446 Views)

Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by knightsTempler: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Change2015:

I am saying that the mistake of picking Jonathan as vp should never be repeated. The apc will pick a credible yoruba technocratic that is ready to shoulder the onerous task of restoring our country to sanity. Sambo is just a jobless lightweight who like obj cannot even win his ward. His wife has to hide so her level of education will not highlight the dames deficiencies. It is a sign of weakness that a president cannot work with a strong deputy. Buhari will not make that mistake.

Yeah, I get you, but the only technocrat i see among the pack of wolf is Fashola, the rest are as weak as they come. And i 'm not seeing APC machinery picking Fashola for the VP slot, which will very unfortunate.
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by ikombe: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2014
Change2015:

And what exactly has he achieved? Even a palm wine tapper sees result at the end of his rounds. Jona has nothing to show. 2nd Niger bridge is nearing completion abi? Lol. Lagos Ibadan express repair at 1bn per kilometer! Import stove 9bn. Fuel subsidy scam over 1trillion and counting. Carry cash for pastor plane to go shopping for arms for the nation in shoprite south Africa? I salute am
dis is 1 of d reason y nigeria can never move forward becos ppl like u still exist. Ppl who blame jonah for everytin sumone else does.
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Change2015(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
ikombe:
dis is 1 of d reason y nigeria can never move forward becos ppl like u still exist. Ppl who blame jonah for everytin sumone else does.

I'm sure you've never heard the expression 'the buck stops at the top', or the fish rotting from the head... Is the president there to avoid responsibility for the actions of his own government? Was he not pressurised to sack Stella Oduah for her egregious actions? Did he respond like someone who abhors corruption? Was she arrested, put on trial... Or is her reward not going to be a seat in the Senate? Has anyone been held accountable for the deaths of 16+ people during the customs stadium recruitment disaster? Have we rescued even 10% of the persons boko haram have been kidnapping not only from Chibok? You sir, are the reason Nigeria is a sad excuse of a nation. I expect so much better from a president, and it is not my calling in life to celebrate mediocrity, or worship him and hold him blameless like Jesus, a man he clearly has nothing in common with.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by McGibson(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Osibanjo and Buhari! Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alert Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Exposed / Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s / Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.