Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. (2847 Views)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Can You Be In A Love For 2 Months Without Having Sexual Feeling For Ur Patner? / What Do U Love Most About Ur Patner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wel,i luv his smile,he understands me alot.Abeg no ìnsult o pls,
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Gmajor(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
literally or figuratively
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Boy, This topic is highly misleading. angry

I come and I am going.
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Gmajor:
literally or figuratively
which1 b literally or figuratìvely.
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:
Boy, This topic is highly misleading. angry

I come and I am going.

dnt go nw
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by DesChyko: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Who exactly, or ratherm which of THEM are you referring to?

Name and Surname to clarify.

Adam won't be fooled twice.
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
DesChyko:

wat ar u saying
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin
DesChyko:

Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
grin
wat's he saying
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wat's he saying
u won't understand
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
u won't understand
i dnt
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Veave'izaray,youngpo,tuwayz,tymax,africanapple,fabdedon,zimoni,samakinr,rozayy,dechandel,mzgracie,dechannel,mprex,mirexx,vikkie14,vickky014 pls cum in and drop ur comment
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Fabdedon(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
we both trust ourself..
she is shy..
caring..
beautiful..
cool.. I think i stop here grin grin
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fabdedon:
we both trust ourself..
she is shy..
caring..
beautiful..
cool.. I think i stop here grin grin
wow.I am shy 2.
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by veave(f): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babe i don't have a partner yet. When i do, you'll know wink
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
veave:
Babe i don't have a partner yet. When i do, you'll know wink
ok ma'am
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Fabdedon(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wow.I am shy 2.
cheesy as you are shy now..what do you expect me to do grin grin
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by castlekay(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
are u sure dat u are flourish vikky10?
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Vikkie14: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wow.I am shy 2.
are you sure you are shy too. Dont worry, we are in the same boat grin
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Vikkie14: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
My list is endless. Am aint saying she's perfect but she's a rare Gem.
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Mprex(f): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
I loved his sense of humor. There wasnt a single boring moment with him.
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by AfricanApple(f): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
inwardly: his intelligence and romantic nature wink
physically: his walking steps na die cheesy

vikkyk10 and vikky14, you two should hook up wink
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
inwardly: his intelligence and romantic nature wink
physically: his walking steps na die cheesy

vikkyk10 and vikky14, you two should hook up wink
nay nay nay
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by AfricanApple(f): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
nay nay nay
why na, it would be a perfect match cheesy
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Watin be Cum?
Vikkyk10:
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
What of people like me that have no partner but friends with benefit, are we allowed to contribute our opinion
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
What of people like me that have no partner but friends with benefit, are we allowed to contribute our opinion
sure
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
sure
I love their curves and shapes and their sexu@l powers
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
I love their curves and shapes and their sexu@l powers
ok o
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Tonydeeb(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
We wey no get nko?...
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tonydeeb:
We wey no get nko?...
ar u sure
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Tonydeeb(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
ar u sure
Ofcoyce...but searching...will get back to you when I get 1 tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls / Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? / "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.