Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. (2848 Views)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Can You Be In A Love For 2 Months Without Having Sexual Feeling For Ur Patner? / What Do U Love Most About Ur Patner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tonydeeb:

Ofcoyce...but searching...will get back to you when I get 1 tongue
ök
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by hfinest1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
wat i love about my partner...
her figure eight na die
package everywhere
she knows how to shake it
she knows how to walk, how to kiss, romance, cook my favourite food... that's enough
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Are you not the lady that said you are 35yr old,u are a Virgin,and your fiancé family don't want him to marry Because your mother is from ojebu...she is the one vikky10.I can still remember
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by cooljoe(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Amongst oda tins, dat gal smells gud always, I min always #hugeturnon
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2014
Ipledge:
Are you not the lady that said you are 35yr old,u are a Virgin,and your fiancé family don't want him to marry Because your mother is from ojebu...she is the one vikky10.I can still remember
hey
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by lurex2rhyme(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wat's he saying
let me put u tro n tank me later. he is sayin btw ur neighbour son wer u d do according 2 calculus neighbourhood test n ur long distance relationship wic r u referrin 2( wic of dem has dis qualities)
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
lurex2rhyme:

let me put u tro n tank me later. he is sayin btw ur neighbour son wer u d do according 2 calculus neighbourhood test n ur long distance relationship wic r u referrin 2( wic of dem has dis qualities)
my bf
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by marieolae(f): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
He is sexy.
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
she carry front, she carry back and she too package. Her long tongue na die. i still count myself as the luckiest man on earth. I call her T.T that means Triple Threat (ass, bosom and face).
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
iamchiddy:
she carry front, she carry back and she too package. Her long tongue na die. i still count myself as the luckiest man on earth. I call her T.T that means Triple Threat (ass, bosom and face).
wife ör gf
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wife ör gf

are you a spy?
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
iamchiddy:

are you a spy?
hm,nay.
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,nay.

ok. Just be happy for me.
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by joetaiwo(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] she so beautiful and carein
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
iamchiddy:

ok. Just be happy for me.
y nt,
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by tuwayz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Still single but am searching with speed of light or Vykkyk will u b the 1? Am even tired of searching
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
tuwayz:
Still single but am searching with speed of light or Vykkyk will u b the 1? Am even tired of searching
i am sori,but i cant
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by tuwayz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
i am sori,but i cant
. Are u also playing hard to get? Chai single mode extended, I hate dat trick a lot
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
tuwayz:
. Are u also playing hard to get? Chai single mode extended, I hate dat trick a lot
hm,nt lyk dt o,am already in a relatnshp
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by tuwayz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,nt lyk dt o,am already in a relatnshp
. But not married ryt?
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
tuwayz:
. But not married ryt?
yea
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by tuwayz(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
yea
. Then stop the tricks let's get along its for real
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
tuwayz:
. Then stop the tricks let's get along its for real
nay nay tnx.But i dnt date onlyn
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by tuwayz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
nay nay tnx.But i dnt date onlyn
its not just an online dating I want to locate and meet u, can I have ur contact?
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by izaray(f): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dnt even av a boyfriend, mayb i will comment later sha whn der is any

1 Like

Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
tuwayz:
its not just an online dating I want to locate and meet u, can I have ur contact?
i am nt interestd tnx
Re: Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. by joetaiwo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
hello guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Do I Look Guysss / Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.