Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) (36208 Views)

Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
well that is life for you
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Lifebender(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Safari29:
jonadaftt fuucked up

big time man..

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by jhydebaba(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
don't ever regret what once made you laugh.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by successking401(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Brb

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by drey076(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Safari29:

like seriously u expect me to tell u how? even the blinds and deaf can see and hear it respectively
Dont mind him jare

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by condralbede(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
OBJ is angry that GEJ is no more dancing to his tune....

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by ghetto101(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
OBASANJO is a problem,he want's to be the man ahead of the president,he want to be a godfather,to grow we don't need a bad leader like him,he has done nothing good for Nigeria.goodluck used him to get there and goodluck don't need him anymore.in my own opinion i think goodluck is not the best man but he's far better than the rest who want's to enter there.

wite111:
What has gone wrong between former President Obasanjo and incumbent President Jonathan?Obasanjo personally selected Goodluck Jonathan as late President Yaradua's running mate.

More photos here: http://..nl/2

014/12/photosobasanjo-campaigning-for-jonathan.html

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by ghetto101(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
true talk my brother(stupid godfather)

condralbede:
OBJ is angry that GEJ is no more dancing to his tune....
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
By GOD grace Mr president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan ,GCFR, BNER, GCON , will win Nigerian general election, 2015

Opposite of GOODLUCK IS ?

IF YOU DONT WANT GOODLUCK , I WISH YOU BAD LUCK

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by SamAfrik(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jonathan and his govt behave as kids most times. Always shouting Jonathan d best president ever in Nigeria, which is an indictment on PDP itself.
Have you ever seen Fashola demonizing Tinubu cos of self glory?
Infact OBJ never start with una.
Jonathan started this mess, he's only reaping what he sowed overtime. He and his supporters are their own enemies.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by okoolori(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
ammyluv2002:
The good old days

What's good about the old days Oga?
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by hensben(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
ghetto101:

OBASANJO is a problem,he want's to be the man ahead of the president,he want to be a godfather,to grow we don't need a bad leader like him,he has done nothing good for Nigeria.goodluck used him to get there and goodluck don't need him anymore.in my own opinion i think goodluck is not the best man but he's far better than the rest who want's to enter there.

thunder fire u there, Gej is the worst thing that happen to nigeria since democracy...#blind bat.
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by slikcipher(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tinubu:
Even the devil, at one point in time, was God's favorite angel.... He got thrown out of heaven, only when he rebelled..

Jonathan has not only rebelled against Obasanjo, his benefactor.. He has also rebelled against Nigerians, who voted for him enmasse in 2011...

Morale of the story: When a dog becomes rabid, the best thing the owner can do is to help put him down... And that is what Obasanjo is doing right now.

JONATHAN IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A FAMILY HEAD, TALK LESS OF BEING THE PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POPULOUS AFRICAN COUNTRY.

Dude ... please kill yourself!!!! Are u not man enough, what have you achieved? you are just as useless are your name.
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by idsamoo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
GEJ has never been a sincere leader from the day he accepted to lead as president!he lies about everything!he is jst a slow poison!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by babaluckey: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Keneking:
That is what is called boys to men...he has grown...

GEJ to PEJ: pls when you come back this evening from Town hall meeting, we need to talk...
PEJ to GEJ: His Excellency, I shall be back soon.
PEJ to GEJ: you said, we need to talk....
GEJ: I think it is time we start picking our things gradually from Aso-Rock
To be continued...

Not funny
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Uncle Jona polical carrier don sour.,he destroy pdp...
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by OLADD: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tinubu:
Even the devil, at one point in time, was God's favorite angel.... He got thrown out of heaven, only when he rebelled..

Jonathan has not only rebelled against Obasanjo, his benefactor.. He has also rebelled against Nigerians, who voted for him enmasse in 2011...

Morale of the story: When a dog becomes rabid, the best thing the owner can do is to help put him down... And that is what Obasanjo is doing right now.

JONATHAN IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A FAMILY HEAD, TALK LESS OF BEING THE PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POPULOUS AFRICAN COUNTRY.

[color=#006600][/color]

Unfortunately, God in His Omnipotence and immortality saw you and all members of your generation but decided to choose this "clueless" man as the president of the most populous black nation on the planet. Ponder over it. Are you not querying God's will and been incurably stupid? You better pack well before dying of hate. GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
wite111:
.How?
He is worse than expected!
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by babaluckey: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tinubu:

How old are u? u talk like kindergarten pupil.
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by slikcipher(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
SamAfrik:
Jonathan and his govt behave as kids most times. Always shouting Jonathan d best president ever in Nigeria, which is an indictment on PDP itself.
Have you ever seen Fashola demonizing Tinubu cos of self glory?
Infact OBJ never start with una.
Jonathan started this mess, he's only reaping what he sowed overtime. He and his supporters are their own enemies.

Sharap!! Sharap!!! how do expect fashola to talk , when we all know his kind are cowards. Tinubu looted Lagos state and imposes his decision on the government and yet non of una fit open mouth talk.

Abeg make we hear word jor!!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Usman212s: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
ghetto101:

LIAR

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by mamajohn(f): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
That's what happen when you surround yourself with people who won't add value to your life. OBJ is the greatest political benefactor of GEJ as confessed by GEJ himself. But because GEJ lacks guts and wits, he failed to realise that you don't do away with characters like OBJ inspite of his lousy and bossy lifestyles but effectively manage them to achieve your aims. He lacks the basic understanding of human psychology and people around him cunningly edged a man whom he could have used at this all important time. Can Tony Anenih help GEJ to penetrate the north as OBJ did in 2011 now? Can his wife who didn't want to see OBJ help him in calling Amaechi and Sule Lamido to order now? Will the likes of Stella Odua and Diezani Madueke demonstrate the kind of OBJ's crude and bulldozing political ability that GEJ needed to win the February 14 election? Will the threat of Tompolo and Dokubo silence the Tinubus, Tambuwals and others who want him out of Aso Rock at all cost? No, GEJ missed it! He didn't manage the ebullient and exuberant Ota Chicken Farmer well, he lost him. He listened to the likes of Doyin Okupe who said OBJ had no electoral value, forgetting that if he (OBJ) can't gather milk, he can spit it. Look at the book "My Watch" that has now become a bestseller worldwide, will OBJ have written it if he was well managed by GEJ? No! GEJ lacks managerial ability. He was manipulated by the greedy people around him to his own disadvantage. Even if GEJ win the 2015 presidential election, what will he do to neutralise the effects of that toxic book from hunting him in posterity? A friend of mine who is doing PhD in Political Science in University of California told me he paid $500 to get the book, he said more than 20 copies have been sold to individuals that he knows especially African graduate students in the US. Can you all see how indecisiveness can rob a man of his honour? I advise that he quickly initiate legal proceedings against OBJ to see if he can get some reprieves which he can also look for someone to help him write in a book to act as a neutralising factor to "My Watch". Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
pring:
I advise you read OBJ's book. The watch
''After 6 months of Jonathan in office, an Aid I have in his administration came to me in private and said, we have done a great ''de-service'' to this country. The president jonathan is a damage and a mistake to Nigeria.'' That's what promted the serial secret letters that were later made open, criticism and book writing.
I must get a copy of that book
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by babaluckey: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
ghetto101:

God bless u my g 4 hitting d point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Usman212s: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
I have this very feeling that a secondary school pupil can rule naija logically and interlectually okay than our present daft leady
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by flexing11(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
gej is a mistake *igeria *as ever *ad,d eco*omic is dow*, a*d *ow pe*gassa* a*d *upe*g are pla*i*g to go o* strike,
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
mamajohn:
That's what happen when you surround yourself with people who won't add value to your life. OBJ is the greatest political benefactor of GEJ as confessed by GEJ himself. But because GEJ lacks guts and wits, he failed to realise that you don't do away with characters like OBJ inspite of his lousy and bossy lifestyles but effectively manage them to achieve your aims. He lacks the basic understanding of human psychology and people around him cunningly edged a man whom he could have used at this all important time. Can Tony Anenih help GEJ to penetrate the north as OBJ did in 2011 now? Can his wife who didn't want to see OBJ help him in calling Amaechi and Sule Lamido to order now? Will the likes of Stella Odua and Diezani Madueke demonstrate the kind of OBJ's crude and bulldozing political ability that GEJ needed to win the February 14 election? Will the threat of Tompolo and Dokubo silence the Tinubus, Tambuwals and others who want him out of Aso Rock at all cost? No, GEJ missed it! He didn't manage the ebullient and exuberant Ota Chicken Farmer well, he lost him. He listened to the likes of Doyin Okupe who said OBJ had no electoral value, forgetting that if he (OBJ) can't gather milk, he can spit it. Look at the book "My Watch" that has now become a bestseller worldwide, will OBJ have written it if he was well managed by GEJ? No! GEJ lacks managerial ability. He was manipulated by the greedy people around him to his own disadvantage. Even if GEJ win the 2015 presidential election, what will he do to neutralise the effects of that toxic book from hunting him in posterity? A friend of mine who is doing PhD in Political Science in University of California told me he paid $500 to get the book, he said more than 20 copies have been sold to individuals that he knows especially African graduate students in the US. Can you all see how indecisiveness can rob a man of his honour? I advise that he quickly initiate legal proceedings against OBJ to see if he can get some reprieves which he can also look for someone to help him write in a book to act as a neutralising factor to "My Watch". Thank you all.
I love dis. You are very very sound and intelligent. A lots of kiss kiss for you

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Fellywood(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
Safari29:
jonadaftt fuucked up
When someone uses gutter words like these you know who he/she is running with...motor-park-tout party members

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Riclord001(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
prewtyjulie:
Humans! Dey do 1 thing 4u and dey begin 2feel u owe dem 4 d rest of ur life.

Obj feeling like d king maker of naija,
huMANS, u mean.... talkin like a lady of experience
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
wite111:
What has gone wrong between former President Obasanjo and incumbent President Jonathan?Obasanjo personally selected Goodluck Jonathan as late President Yaradua's running mate.

More photos here: http://..nl/2014/12/photosobasanjo-campaigning-for-jonathan.html
simple. Gej won the elections and consolidated his hold on power and his political party ,while obj lost out in the party power play and became less relevant . So simplie
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
ghetto101:

OBASANJO is a problem,he want's to be the man ahead of the president,he want to be a godfather,to grow we don't need a bad leader like him,he has done nothing good for Nigeria.goodluck used him to get there and goodluck don't need him anymore.in my own opinion i think goodluck is not the best man but he's far better than the rest who want's to enter there..

Spot on.

OBJ is not a democratic person.

It is either he controls you totally or he tries to ruin you.

Any disagreement on anything with him, he interprets as betrayal.
If both Yar'Adua and GEJ that he foisted on us turned out to be so bad, then OBJ should hang his head in shame.

After all he hijacked a democratic process that should have produced better leaders only to impose bad ones on us.

In all these, he has not blamed himself for his profoundly bad knowledge of people and bad judgement.

He deserves most of the blame.

He had the chance to fix electricity, bad roads, rotten health care system, transport, but he didn't.

Instead of building more Federal universities, he founded a private one as a sitting president. As dull as GEJ is, he has founded about 9 Federal universities since.

He who comes to equity better comes with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Usman212s:
I have this very feeling that a secondary school pupil can rule naija logically and interlectually okay than our present daft leady
chisos shocked. Diaris godu o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Folashade Adeleke Welcomes Her Second Son / More Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Warri & Asaba In Delta / Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.