Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) (36213 Views)

Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by studded(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
wite111:
What has gone wrong between former President Obasanjo and incumbent President Jonathan?Obasanjo personally selected Goodluck Jonathan as late President Yaradua's running mate.

More photos here: http://..nl/2014/12/photosobasanjo-campaigning-for-jonathan.html

Abeg, make that man go siddon for one side first.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by stjsd(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
slowpoke ebola Jondaft and incompetency are like couple fuckin eachother .....
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by cannonnier(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
wite111:
.He can nt do it alone.May be the northern governors should help in Boko haram issue.When OBJ was the president,Niger Delta youths were terrorising everywhere and even kidnapping whites.People did not complain this way.So no President is perfect.GEJ has done bad the way the north think
I don't think it's all about BH. "Maybe OBJ was trying to control him"(even we northerners perceive that late yar'adu was OBJ's mole) or something personal between them.

It could be anything, but certainly not the weakness of GEJ toward effective governance.
Do you think OBJ will care whether GEJ govern effectively for the masses.

Well, OBJ might pretend so, so as to ward himself of our blame.
I think it because GEJ would not dance to OBJ's tune.

He isn't dancing to ours too, and OBJ has a chance here to use the willing weapon, which is unfortunately we the masses.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by filola31: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Datz wat politicz is all abt. Once they go in there, they cease takin orders frm their bosses

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
One thing I know is: only God knows what will happen to Nigeria in 2015.
These desperate and greedy politicians at loggerheads don't give a damn about you and I attacking ourselves here while their children are either enjoying themselves in their safe mansions in Nigeria or in their palatial mansions overseas.
Only a desperate and greedy political cabal will budget N500 billion to win a presidential election by all means and at all costs, no matter whose ox is gored.
Has anyone of them lost any daughter or son to the Boko Haram?
Imagine what would have happened if Boko Haram kidnapped any of their children like the Chibok school girls and other unfortunate ones.

I just feel sorry for those who are here abusing themselves, but cannot save themselves if Boko Haram should attack where they are right now. And even no police or army will come to your rescue while President Goodluck Jonathan and his fat children will still be dining and smiling, but you may be among the dead or mourning your dead ones.

Can you people for a moment ponder on your fate and the fate of your family in this daily Kafkaesque nightmare of living in fear in Nigeria under the watch of a failed administration that only idiots will still defend and support like accursed and hypnotized zombies.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by wite111(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
filola31:
Datz wat politicz is all abt. Once they go in there, they cease takin orders frm their bosses
.See OBJ life na.Why did u support him then?Because he is no longer taking orders from u that why he is a bad man.Baba u no fit deceive us abeg.GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
wite111:
What has gone wrong between former President Obasanjo and incumbent President Jonathan?Obasanjo personally selected Goodluck Jonathan as late President Yaradua's running mate.

More photos here: http://..nl/2014/12/photosobasanjo-campaigning-for-jonathan.html

[size=13pt]Only God sees the mind, Obasanjo probably fell for GEJ's shoeless kid story , the same way Nigerians did

Now he sees that Cluessless Shoeless had his own agenda which is to terrorize Nigeria and make Nigerians suffer [/size]

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by mickeyenglish(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
berrystunn:

By GOD grace Mr president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan ,GCFR, BNER, GCON , will win Nigerian general election, 2015

Opposite of GOODLUCK IS ?

IF YOU DONT WANT GOODLUCK , I WISH YOU BAD LUCK
I WISH UR STUPID FATHER THE BADDEST OF LUCK! Bloody nitwit..!
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by hushmail: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
haters can hug transformer

gej till 2019

anyone that thinks otherwise shld vote d coupist
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by sucre2(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Where can i get a copy soft or hard copy? Heard the court has ordered to stop the sale of the book.

pring:
I advise you read OBJ's book. The watch
''After 6 months of Jonathan in office, an Aid I have in his administration came to me in private and said, we have done a great ''de-service'' to this country. The president jonathan is a damage and a mistake to Nigeria.'' That's what promted the serial secret letters that were later made open, criticism and book writing.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
mickeyenglish:
I WISH UR STUPID FATHER THE BADDEST OF LUCK! Bloody nitwit..!

Udele, TAAH aturu awusa
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by san316(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
hmm... those days obj was busy flaunting a wolf thinking it is a sheep.

#UselessOBJ
#CluelessGEJ
#HopelessNigerians

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Orikinla:
One thing I know is: only God knows what will happen to Nigeria in 2015.
These desperate and greedy politicians at loggerheads don't give a damn about you and I attacking ourselves here while their children are either enjoying themselves in their safe mansions in Nigeria or in their palatial mansions overseas.
Only a desperate and greedy political cabal will budget N500 billion to win a presidential election by all means and at all costs, no matter whose ox is gored.
Has anyone of them lost any daughter or son to the Boko Haram?
Imagine what would have happened if Boko Haram kidnapped any of their children like the Chibok school girls and other unfortunate ones.

I just feel sorry for those who are here abusing themselves, but cannot save themselves if Boko Haram should attack where they are right now. And even no police or army will come to your rescue while President Goodluck Jonathan and his fat children will still be dining and smiling, but you may be among the dead or mourning your dead ones.

Can you people for a moment ponder on your fate and the fate of your family in this daily Kafkaesque nightmare of living in fear in Nigeria under the watch of a failed administration that only idiots will still defend and support like accursed and hypnotized zombies.

SEND YOUR NOTE TO MR Barack Obama, failed administration war on terror.

Mr president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan ,GCFR, BNER, GCON , will win Nigerian general election, 2015.

Opposite of GOODLUCK IS ?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by stevedeey(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
chromoTop:

No, not Godfatherism. it is stupidity. Godfather didnt put a gun to your head to vote for his God-son. cool
Remember it's not who votes that counts but who counts the votes..
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by stevedeey(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
chromoTop:

No, not Godfatherism. it is stupidity. Godfather didnt put a gun to your head to vote for his God-son. cool
Remember it's not who votes that counts but who counts the votes.. # IJustHopeUunderstand
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
san316:
hmm... those days obj was busy flaunting a wolf thinking it is a sheep.

#UselessOBJ
#CluelessGEJ
#HopelessNigerians

you look hopeless

Aturu awusa angry grin
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by goldman777: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
jonathan is a prodigal son dat must suffer defeat in d hands of apc b4 he returns to his political godfather obj
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by excellencygreat(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Many are the things we think we know, but take it or leave it, many things go on behind the curtain.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lemon12:
obj

old foool
shut your trap there!
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by charles424(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
coolhamid:
Though am not Pro GEJ, but I believe the reason OBJ keeps throwing jabs at JONATHAN is due to the fact that GeJ refused to be a stooge to OBJ ..... GMB 2015

Thats not true. what happen was that after the demise of yar adua, GEJ was looking for suppirt to win the 2011 election, so he went into agreement with 20 pdp governors and he comfirm to OBJ that he will be going for just one term... the nta said it and reuben abati said it and OBJ repeat it in eagles square and GEJ did not dispute it... i have the video documentary, if i have your watsapp can send it to u to comfirm. no truth in not agreeing to be OBJ stooge... GEJ did not stand by his word as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by goldman777: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
jona d prodigal son oneday after blows in d hands of apc will return to his father obj
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dreyl:
shut your trap there!
MPA gi dia

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by san316(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
berrystunn:

you look hopeless

Aturu awusa angry grin
na wa for you o9oooh. how can you say I look hopeless when you haven't seen me?

by the way, na my mind I talk. anytin rung wirrat?
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
charles424:

Thats not true. what happen was that after the demise of yar adua, GEJ was looking for suppirt to win the 2011 election, so he went into agreement with 20 pdp governors and he comfirm to OBJ that he will be going for just one term... the nta said it and reuben abati said it and OBJ repeat it in eagles square and GEJ did not dispute it... i have the video documentary, if i have your watsapp can send it to u to comfirm. no truth in not agreeing to be OBJ stooge... GEJ did not stand by his word as a leader.
Your long epistle assert my statement that " gej refused to be obj stooge"... Not being a stooge means that he wouldn't listen to obj orders....and part of obj's order was that GEJ must do one term
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
sai buhari, g.e.j have shown us that he is very corrupt, very ignorant, clueless, weak, so inefficent and the worst is that he dosent even have vision for this country, such a big nation left in the hands of such a man, kai no danger dey..
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by ghetto101(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
must U insult me?

hensben:
thunder fire u there, Gej is the worst thing that happen to nigeria since democracy...#blind bat.
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by ghetto101(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
obasanjo should return to prison or better still die so we can rest

Usman212s:
LIAR
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by hensben(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
ghetto101:
must U insult me?

sorry! i dey vex as i see ur comment...its all good though.

Ehen! wetin chelsea play today?
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by juman(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
That obj is fighting jonathan goodluck because obj was not begged by the president jonathan to continue as pdp chairman of board of trustees when he resigned.

Obj is fighting for his selfishness not for good governance.
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by ghetto101(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bleep chelsea and Bleep mourinho

hensben:
sorry! i dey vex as i see ur comment...its all good though.

Ehen! wetin chelsea play today?
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by ghetto101(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
who's obasanjo to dicide for us who should be our president or if he should go for the second time?

that stupid old man is no God

charles424:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.