Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck (817 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck by Deejay1000(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin had a chat wif a qirl recently and she told me the only way to stop a man from cheatin is by cutting off his ROD wot do u think romancelnderz
Re: The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck by DrManhattan: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
lol...and which man would sit down and allow such?..
Re: The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck by tosyne2much(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Funny

Me wey no come dey cheat at all nko ?
Re: The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck by Skillfullulu(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
She a lady does that then we seal their pu**y too. Lol
Re: The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck by Deejay1000(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Skillfullulu:
wit superlue or wot tongue
Skillfullulu:
wit superlue or wot
Re: The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck by Flawlessbeauty: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Deejay1000:
grin had a chat wif a qirl recently and she told me the only way to stop a man from cheatin is by cutting off his ROD wot do u think romancelnderz

One way to stop a man from cheating is to take care of yourself. Use Memphis Cocoa butter Formula for a younger looking skin.

Re: The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck by Skillfullulu(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Deejay1000:
wit superlue or wot tongue wit superlue or wot
with zip and padlock.
Re: The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck by carlos1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Deejay1000:

She z right o, And d only way to stop a woman from cheating is to pour cement into her kitty-cat and block it 4 good.
Re: The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck by Begonia(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Well, that's how low most men have brought themselves.
As a human being, you ought to have a certain level of thinking ability and therefore; self control.
Re: The Only Way To Stop A Man From Cheating Is By Cutting Off Hid D*ck by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
What happen to self-control?
Some guys can control their urges.
Even if they cant control it,i dont think cutting it off,is the best way.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Frenzy!!! / Ladies Develop Yourselves / How To Deal With A Jealous Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.