Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ladies Develop Yourselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Develop Yourselves (824 Views)

10 Things Women Develop When They Are Cheating / How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Develop Yourselves by dkc(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
I think ladies who spend most of their time, energy, resources, planning strategies on how to get a man marry them are getting it all wrong. Why not channel that energy and resources to self development?

Yeah self development could sound ambiguous but unfortunately I can't explain further so I won't be misunderstood, but would rather drop some hints.

Have you wondered why many men could flock round some ladies to marry them? Yet many other ladies are in desperate need of 'whoever male' could give them that 'Mrs' status. Some go extra length too reprehensible to mention.

While the male may have more time to leisure before self development, unfortunately the female don't have so much time. So the earlier the better. Am not a very good writer but the few I've written should be understood.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Develop Yourselves by Shawl001(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Well, not all ladies see it that way! So you should help them see it from that perspective.
Re: Ladies Develop Yourselves by Creamish(f): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Personal/self development is definitely important as it also gives one self confidence, charisma & respect. But then again, some men feel intimidated when approaching accomplished ladies.

So where then do the ladies draw d line on this "self development"? Dont u think guyz need this self development as well? Y run from an independent woman?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Develop Yourselves by mhyra(f): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
great advice. Development is truly a necessity for ladies. so that cry of being "used and dumped" would reduce.
Re: Ladies Develop Yourselves by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
dkc:
I think ladies who spend most of their time, energy, resources, planning strategies on how to get a man marry them are getting it all wrong. Why not channel that energy and resources to self development?

Yeah self development could sound ambiguous but unfortunately I can't explain further so I won't be misunderstood, but would rather drop some hints.

Have you wondered why many men could flock round some ladies to marry them? Yet many other ladies are in desperate need of 'whoever male' could give them that 'Mrs' status. Some go extra length too reprehensible to mention.

While the male may have more time to leisure before self development, unfortunately the female don't have so much time. So the earlier the better. Am not a very good writer but the few I've written should be understood.

Wow nice one from a genius.

But u copied this from my brain .
Re: Ladies Develop Yourselves by dkc(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2015
mhyra:
great advice. Development is truly a necessity for ladies. so that cry of being "used and dumped" would reduce.
You got my point. As a lady you can always have something to fall back to, to yourself and to the society. At least you won't loose both ways.
Re: Ladies Develop Yourselves by dkc(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Creamish:
Personal/self development is definitely important as it also gives one self confidence, charisma & respect. But then again, some men feel intimidated when approaching accomplished ladies.

So where then do the ladies draw d line on this "self development"? Dont u think guyz need this self development as well? Y run from an independent woman?

Guys definitely need self development.
You will agree with me its better to be an accomplished single lady than... undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women Men Avoid / What If The Feminists Win? / Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.