Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo (46576 Views)

AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos / Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest / Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by clevvermind(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Is there any need for this at all?
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by babane442(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Let him buy hundreds of this Gej most be sent back to otuoke.

useless Govt undermining the capabilty of our security agents by paying terrorists billions to Guard our sea.

Gejout

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Reference(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin Hahaha. Royal Tompolo Navy. Very soon he will be buying ballistic missile submarines from Russia then it will be over. What did I warn about the 'black' economy exceeding that of the whole country.

We have continued to undermine our institutions and rather promote 'strong men' instead. We are now in mortal danger and have to pray hard people like Tompolo wake up on the right side of bed everyday. Pity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Isaactop9:
don't just know wat to say , am tired of nigeria; CLICK LIKE IF YOU THINK GEJ IS CLUELESS.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by popcykaylah(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
how can a civilian purchase a war ship for what?and our clueless shoeless fisherman pardoned him ..chai I cry for this country
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by redcliff: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
lilreese:
Rumors, do you know how much one warship cost ??

And you think tompolo cant afford it? These guys in conjunction with jonathan are milking nigeria dry
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by EbirichBen(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Am

short

of

Words...........................
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by pankere(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
" warlord tompolo" hmmmm.....
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by joseph1832(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Seriously? How can this be a war ship?.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Btruth: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Who does he want to make war with? ...
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by felifeli: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by esere826: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
what manner of warships are these?
they look more like fishing boats if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Beazy(f): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
This the Third Time LILNETTY will be on Fp...U ____ ave joined Lalalistic and Realsteel team
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tompolo fall my hand

He buy big canoe and some blank heads call am warship

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Lurcky(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:
One of the benefits of being a favourite of the present government...

Why do you people enjoy blaming Jonathan for another persons' sstupidity eh.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by holluwai(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
What nonsense? Did I have you mentioned in my comment? Please mr iknowitall, never in your entire life to exist mention me in such manner!

Jacide:

Ignorance is a big disease.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Louislewis: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Cut and paste pictures. Why are you deceiving people?
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Reference(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
babane442:
Let him buy hundreds of this Gej most be sent back to otuoke.

useless Govt undermining the capabilty of our security agents by paying terrorists billions to Guard our sea.

Gejout

GEJ again on this one. Don't worry the next President will give him a bigger contract that will enable him buy an aircraft carrier complete with a fleet of Joint Strike Fighters.

Na Jonathan cause the Niger-Delta crises. Jonathan will rule, leave power, grow to a good old age and pass away and the Niger-Delta problem will persist. You think those people will ever give up on their agitation in this Nigerian set up. You are mistaken.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by bank9ity: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Laughin @ yu peoples,dnt yu knw dis people ar preparing for 2015 war (wahale wa fun won)
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by papalnuncio: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
i am sorry for all of u,
dose this thing look like a warship? or you guys dont like any 1 connected to G.E.J
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by tofam3k3(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'm 100% sure Nigerian Navy can't boast of owning a 4th hand model of these ships....GEJ enriching his brothers.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by greggng: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Isn't this an indictment on this govt when the claim they cannot buy weapon from america? How come an individual can buy weapon but a government cannot but rather resort to smuggling . This govt has lost credibility . No wonder boko haram takes us for a ride
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Reference(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
popcykaylah:
how can a civilian purchase a war ship for what?and our clueless shoeless fisherman pardoned him ..chai I cry for this country

So imagine you are President for a day what exactly will you do?.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by ruffDiamond: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tompolo a by product of cluelessness and reign of impunity in saner clime his kinds would be rotting away in jail
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by flexing11(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
still t*pi*g,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by frankoyoma(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmmmm, how sure are we if he is the one who acquire d war ship?
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Shed24(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abeg commot dis ur fake news 4 here
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Reference(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
ruffDiamond:
Tompolo a by product of cluelessness and reign of impunity in saner clime his kinds would be rotting away in jail

Can you volunteer because the Nigerian State can't.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Toosure70: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Reference:

i will ban you and your likes on all social network and forums
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by waleadex(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lurcky:

Why do you people enjoy blaming Jonathan for another persons' sstupidity eh.

Tompolo was a big boy under Yar'adua and now a bigger boy under our own Jonathan... #truth#
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Toosure70: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Reference:

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by dvee2: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Eidosky:
I wish u know the perils we face everytime in our waterways you'll be glad of this new security vessels...

Glad of what? Dont we have Nigerian Navy? Why pay an individual to buy weapons that he will use against this country in future. This guy has fought against Nigeria before,what makes you think he wont fight again? Our Army,Navy and Airforce are short of weapons, but we pay one individual trillions every year to "protect our water ways" . Shame of a nation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari / British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari / Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.